Soros Backed media lashes out at fox News for Targeting George Soros

I remember when FOX news censored Newt Gingrich for daring to bring up that POS Soros on air.
He has been a cancer across the globe for many decades & is actively trying to undermine & destroy our society.
Maybe FOX is trying to lure people back after betraying us last election

Poor Globablist George Soros,hates seeing a news source not kissing his ass as all the corporate controlled media do by exposing him how evil he is.poor little baby,here is your crying towel little boy.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301: poor baby.:itsok::itsok:

If any wealthy person has an issue with their coverage they should be open to an interview and/or debate with said publication to defend their position and debunk their efforts. I made such a decision when calling out the Creepy Ones offering to peacefully go outside and away in handcuffs so I can have my day in court.

Of course no one took me up on that because they are full of shyte and they know it but I digress.

If someone isn't open to such an open debate through the media they believe is attacking them, what does that say about them?

I remember when FOX news censored Newt Gingrich for daring to bring up that POS Soros on air.
He has been a cancer across the globe for many decades & is actively trying to undermine & destroy our society.
Maybe FOX is trying to lure people back after betraying us last election
Fox is corrupt but tucker Carlson isn’t,he is fighting them.

Fox is corrupt but tucker Carlson isn’t,he is fighting them.
Tucker is doing what they allow him to do. Nothing more. That entire network is RINO controlled opposition.
They told us HCQ would kill people, Soros was out of bounds & the election was fraud free. They have no real credibility.

Tucker may want to do & say more but he is still being restrained by the powers pulling these strings.
Maybe he feels he can do more good by sticking to approved topics & keeping his position rather than calling out everything going on with both sides, GOP included, and getting sacked quickly.

Tucker is doing what they allow him to do. Nothing more. That entire network is RINO controlled opposition.
They told us HCQ would kill people, Soros was out of bounds & the election was fraud free. They have no real credibility.

Tucker may want to do & say more but he is still being restrained by the powers pulling these strings.
Maybe he feels he can do more good by sticking to approved topics & keeping his position rather than calling out everything going on with both sides, GOP included, and getting sacked quickly.
Do you ever listen to shari raye st bitchute,she is always spot on whst she says,she never makes predictions like other alternative people thst hurt their credibility saying trump would be back by last fall,she says this is what I hear from my military intel so we shall see,she makes sure never to state predictions as facts as many do, she has said thst he is a good guy on the inside not part of them and like I said,her reporting is always spot on,he may not be saying as much as he knows cause yeah he is being restrained.

Forum List

Back