Calling people racist is a good career path.

Greg Gutfeld is living out a journalist's dream - a gig on the highest rated news channel where all he has to do tell the truth in a humorous way. Hey didn't that used to be Jon Stewart's job ?

Thank you previous Jon Stewart who wasn't woke. You set a great precedent.

He's smoking Colbert and all the morons by a mile......lolololol

Reruns of Chuckles The Clown have more viewers than Colbert

Gutfield? Didn't he once have a comedy show so lame it even failed on FOX? I don't think anyone remembers, because I don't think anyone ever watched it.

Conservatives can't do humor, for several reasons.

First, butthurt isn't funny, and conservative humor is mainly seen as a way to get revenge against all their imaginary enemies. That is, butthurt.

Second, punching down isn't funny. Seeing people hurt and humiliated isn't funny, yet those things are the basis of conservative humor.

Third, to be funny, satire has to be close to reality. Conservatives live in a weird alternate universe, so their satire just looks insane.

What is funny, to normal people, is self-deprecation. Narcissists/conservatives are incapable of that.

Punching up is funny. Conservatives are too scared of authority to do that.

Last edited:
Gutfield? Didn't he once have a comedy show so lame it even failed on FOX? I don't think anyone remembers, because I don't think anyone ever watched it.

First, butthurt isn't funny, and conservative humor is mainly seen as a way to get revenge against all their imaginary enemies. That is, butthurt.

Second, punching down isn't funny. Seeing people hurt and humiliated isn't funny, yet those things are the basis of conservative humor.

Third, to be funny, satire has to be close to reality. Conservatives live in a weird alternate universe, so their satire just looks insane.

What is funny, to normal people, is self-deprecation. Narcissists/conservatives are incapable of that.

You're clown-word delusional. :laugh2:

Conservatives are funny as hell. Liberals are about as funny as brain cancer. Just look what Liberals did to late night TV.

Forum List

Back