Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

This is another reason why Trump should appoint another SC judge immediately. It's inevitable that Democrats will try to cheat in the election as well as their non acceptance of the result. Democrats are Marxists.

The GOP is cheating as we write. I think Trump will say that he will wait to see how the election turns out, fully intending to nominate either Cruz or Graham the day after the election. They would both have no trouble getting through the ratification process.

The GOP is cheating as we write. I think Trump will say that he will wait to see how the election turns out, fully intending to nominate either Cruz or Graham the day after the election. They would both have no trouble getting through the ratification process.
The GOP is cheating as we write.

Cool. Then it should be easy for you to show exactly how the GOP is cheating "as we write", right?

JakeStarkey

George Soros would do anything and everything to hurt America.

This man is a monster.

Why is he allowed to do all the harm he wants? where is Justice?

Throw him out .....or better yet, throw him in jail for life.

He is the worst of the worst!

He is a MONSTER!

1600486367348.png

Soros tips the democrat hand by acknowledging the fact that Biden doesn't have a chance. I shudder to think what democrats have planned for Trump's next inauguration day.

Same here!............only Heaven knows what the Rats have planned when Trump wins.

I am praying for Trump very much lately

You are a good person.

I look forward to their final collapse.

I suspect more than a few will join those who died from the Cuomovirus in the next life.

Forum List

Back