Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

3lmzsy.jpg

Why would the filth be issuing threats if they thought they were going to win?

They know they're gonna lose so big it will be the first time in history that the leftists actually feel this thing called embarrassment :laughing0301:

I agree!

But the filthy Left will give it a try nevertheless....they will fight like a cornered animal for their life.....but the scum lost already. I can tell you that right now! ;)

WHEN Trump wins, the leftist gooneybirds are going to fight like hell, yes. But the hell will be all theirs. With Trump no longer having to be concerned with being re-elected, he will be free to come down on these idiots, hot & heavy.

The "hell" will be all there's, as National Guard and US troops will make mincemeat out of them, and Democrat riot enablers will be in prison where they belong. power of thr police will be restored in full.
Yes and that is what truly scares the ever living shit out of them.

Trump with a 4 year mandate that will include revealing the depth of the globalist corruption, which will include A LOT. Maybe more than even we can handle.

Like the true globalist plan to eliminate the population to usher in AI which will be taking over 80% of all jobs on earth will be entirely obsolete. Which means within 20 to 50 years, more than half the population will need to be eliminated.

Dark yes...

Hopefully God is real.....

Then again I am not so sure I am prepared to face judgement. I will put it that way.

What a bunch of scumbags. One dipshit even fantasizing about killing a leftist. This is what thirty plus years of right wing hate radio geared to frighten the overly stupid has produced. Gotta give this trump piece of shit credit where credit is due also for stirring up these swine.
Uhm - Hmm ...

Is that how you justify the Trump Revolution?

Is that what you Communist handlers are telling your dumbass to parrot?

What ... you aren't still parroting Russia stole the election?

You dumbass parrots are all the same ...

but the scum lost already. I can tell you that right now! ;)

Did you see the biden town hall meeting on CNN tonight?

Voter: Are you against fracking?
Biden: No I'm not against fracking.
Cooper: You had stated previously that you will ban fracking.
Biden: I will.

:auiqs.jpg:
Democrats are the dumbest fucking people. Biden represents the average democrat perfectly down to the creepiness with kids.

but the scum lost already. I can tell you that right now! ;)

Did you see the biden town hall meeting on CNN tonight?

Voter: Are you against fracking?
Biden: No I'm not against fracking.
Cooper: You had stated previously that you will ban fracking.
Biden: I will.

:auiqs.jpg:
Democrats are the dumbest fucking people. Biden represents the average democrat perfectly down to the creepiness with kids.

I have to agree with that! ^^^^ :thup:

The Trump right already know they will lose because they are losers.

If they riot in the streets and use guns against the police and the NG, they will be stood against walls if they are caught with firearms and executed. The roots of the Tree of Liberty must at times be watered with the blood of traitors.

Lets see if Alex Jones, Steven Bannon, and Bill Barr get out in the streets with weapons.

If they riot in the streets and use guns against the police and the NG, they will be stood against walls if they are caught with firearms and executed. The roots of the Tree of Liberty must at times be watered with the blood of traitors.

TDS makes you have a blurred vison.

take your medicine.

You stupid fuck, its the blood of tyrants you water the tree of liberty with.

You water the tree of tyranny with the blood of traitors.

The cops and the ng are on our side. Democrats will beg the cops to protect them when shit gets real.

Lets see if Alex Jones, Steven Bannon, and Bill Barr get out in the streets with weapons.
Maybe they will. Not only will killing democrats be seen as patriot, but it will also be seen as a way to get rid of most of the criminals and pervs because most criminals and pervs are Democrats.

"We got a Democrat over here"... BANG

The idiots are those who think they can riot in the streets against a Biden victory. They will end up fertilizer for lefty gardens.

Really, think about it. American liberals had the Boston Tea Party, Grant Parks, the Free Speech Movement, BLM.

The wimp righties have Charlottesville.

In the top picture, that is the most GLUM looking bunch of Smear-Job agents I've ever seen. I guess they are beginning to realize all their scams have been for nothing.

Forum List

Back