Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

The idiots are those who think they can riot in the streets against a Biden victory. They will end up fertilizer for lefty gardens.

Really, think about it. American liberals had the Boston Tea Party, Grant Parks, the Free Speech Movement, BLM.

The wimp righties have Charlottesville.
Biden is out of the race. He's going to be mincemeat in the debates. Everybody knows he's demented and corrupt, and his VP pick was horrible. He's toast.

What a bunch of scumbags. One dipshit even fantasizing about killing a leftist. This is what thirty plus years of right wing hate radio geared to frighten the overly stupid has produced. Gotta give this trump piece of shit credit where credit is due also for stirring up these swine.

You little Soros baby...:itsok:

The idiots are those who think they can riot in the streets against a Biden victory. They will end up fertilizer for lefty gardens.

Really, think about it. American liberals had the Boston Tea Party, Grant Parks, the Free Speech Movement, BLM.

The wimp righties have Charlottesville.

There won't be riots you silly little boi. There WILL be revolution.

Just prayed I get to kill leftists on that day.

No, hope that it never gets to that. Once that begins it will be very hard to stop it. And a lot of innocent people will suffer.
How many innocent people would Democrats kill to get rid of trump and regain power?

As many as it takes. Democrats are scum.

God is on my side against the soulless Democrats and together we will turn the seas red with the blood of the sinners.

No, hope that it never gets to that. Once that begins it will be very hard to stop it. And a lot of innocent people will suffer.
How many innocent people would Democrats kill to get rid of trump and regain power?

God is on my side against the soulless Democrats and together we will turn the seas red with the blood of the sinners.

We aren't them. If we resort to that way of thinking, and actions we don't deserve the name American.

We aren't them. If we resort to that way of thinking, and actions we don't deserve the name American.
Real Americans don't bow to tyrants and the ones who do can share the tyrants fate.

Real Americans don't bow to tyrants and the ones who do can share the tyrants fate.

If they take up arms I agree. If they cower in their homes. I don't.

I believe a Biden win under any circumstances will be deemed unacceptable by Americans

Well, that's simply irrational talk from a politically radicalized person. If Biden wins fair and square, your acceptance is inconsequential and any actions based on those consequences are on you.

Well, you people set the rules. You're just going to have to live with them.

Lets see if Alex Jones, Steven Bannon, and Bill Barr get out in the streets with weapons.
Maybe they will. Not only will killing democrats be seen as patriot, but it will also be seen as a way to get rid of most of the criminals and pervs because most criminals and pervs are Democrats.

"We got a Democrat over here"... BANG

:auiqs.jpg: Relax, dip shit. You are beginning to sound like ISIS.

I believe a Biden win under any circumstances will be deemed unacceptable by Americans

Well, that's simply irrational talk from a politically radicalized person. If Biden wins fair and square, your acceptance is inconsequential and any actions based on those consequences are on you.

If I truly set the rules, do you think you'd be replying to me right now? Why or why not?

If I truly set the rules, do you think you'd be replying to me right now? Why or why not?

By you, I of course an referring to a generic you. And yes, I am still responding to you.

Get used to it.

By you, I of course an referring to a generic you. And yes, I am still responding to you.

Get used to it.

A 'generic' me? :auiqs.jpg: You're not even pretending to put in an effort. When do you think you achieved full radicalization? Did you receive some sort of certificate for that milestone?

Get used to it.

A 'generic' me? :auiqs.jpg: You're not even pretending to put in an effort. When do you think you achieved full radicalization? Did you receive some sort of certificate for that milestone?

Nah, I just watch you clowns. Whatever you do, I do.

Get used to it.

So, it's a 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' mentality, then? Interesting. No wonder you got so easily radicalized. It all makes much more sense to me now, thanks. :113:

Get used to it.

So, it's a 'if you can't beat 'em, join 'em' mentality, then? Interesting. No wonder you got so easily radicalized. It all makes much more sense to me now, thanks. :113:

No problem, you guys are pretty simple so following your lead is pretty easy.

Forum List

Back