Soon, I couldn’t visit a relative at the hospital.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
In France starting January Macaroni wants to pass a law that will become the pass Vacinal instead of the pass Sanitary.
And between the places that demand the Sanitary pass that will be soon the Vacinal pass there is the hospital (the visitors and the appointment - you programmed in advance)
A loved one comes to discover she suffers from a meningioma and will be hospitalized in January:(.
And if I want to visit this relative, I should be vaccinated, I am not vaccinated because I may have allergies to some products and I am slowly recover from a gastric problem.
But Macaroni doesn’t care, he’s ruining our lives and blaming the unvaccinated, just like Biden.:mad:
And we know that even vaccinated people can transmit Covid-19 and asking a negative covid test makes more sense.

Hello RodISHI, me too but since Macaroni is a dictator in power I might not have the choice to get vaccinated if I want to move out and around of my home.
And this relative had started to have memory lapses immediately after her first vaccine but that we do not talk about it and it is almost impossible to prove.

Hello RodISHI, me too but since Macaroni is a dictator in power I might not have the choice to get vaccinated if I want to move out and around of my home.
And this relative had started to have memory lapses immediately after her first vaccine but that we do not talk about it and it is almost impossible to prove.

We have a friend from Canada who is having memory lapses post vax.

She is not the only one who have this kind of health problem after the post vac and this started in 2020 when she said Happy Birthday to me when it was not my birthday and she was looking for the right word when she talk.

In France starting January Macaroni wants to pass a law that will become the pass Vacinal instead of the pass Sanitary.
And between the places that demand the Sanitary pass that will be soon the Vacinal pass there is the hospital (the visitors and the appointment - you programmed in advance)
A loved one comes to discover she suffers from a meningioma and will be hospitalized in January:(.
And if I want to visit this relative, I should be vaccinated, I am not vaccinated because I may have allergies to some products and I am slowly recover from a gastric problem.
But Macaroni doesn’t care, he’s ruining our lives and blaming the unvaccinated, just like Biden.:mad:
And we know that even vaccinated people can transmit Covid-19 and asking a negative covid test makes more sense.
Now, more than ever, people are beginning to realize that their "democracy" is meaningless in regards to it equating their freedom

That is about the only good thing coming of all this.

People need to wake up.

Absolutely, I hope that at least for the elections in France 2022 the French will finally wake up and will not vote for Macaroni.

Absolutely, I hope that at least for the elections in France 2022 the French will finally wake up and will not vote for Macaroni.
What is the opposition party, or do you even have one?

Yes, the Republican ( Valerie Pecresse) and the RN ( Marine Lepen) those two woman have more chance to be at the second round against Macaroni.

Yes, the Republican ( Valerie Pecresse) and the RN ( Marine Lepen) those two woman have more chance to be at the second round against Macaroni.
And do they propose to give your freedoms back?

I would said yes for Marine Lepen but she will likely not pass because of her last name in relation with her father.

I would said yes for Marine Lepen but she will likely not pass because of her last name in relation with her father.
Yea, sorry, what I know of French politics, which is limited, leads me to believe you have about as much chance of electing conservatives to power as in the US. And if you do get one passed the goalie, they are stopped from doing pretty much anything.

If Trump had said a truth, it's that the system is all rigged.

You vote for Trump in 2016 that why i am here because i wanted to share this with the conservtives but here in France the mentality are diffenrent French are real sheep going to slaughterhouse at every election nothing never change.

Dalia I was separated from my husband for the last seven months of his life because of the phony Covid lockdowns in Washington. If I had had the option of being "vaccinated" to allow me into the care facility where he lived, and if he had been in his right mind, he would have told me "DON'T DO IT". He knew it was not worth it. My heart breaks daily at the thought of missing being able to comfort him in the end of his life, but I know he would never have approved such a measure.

Ironically, most of the staff of that care center realized how phony the Covid scam was and were outraged by what they considered to be the elder abuse of the lockdowns.

Besides, look at how furiously they keep moving the goalposts. If you took the "vaccine" to enable you to visit your loved one, they would just as likely change the parameters at a moment's notice and demand you do yet more.

I'm sorry that your relative has possibly suffered from the jab. There are far too many stories of the losses. Far too many.

Dalia I was separated from my husband for the last seven months of his life because of the phony Covid lockdowns in Washington. If I had had the option of being "vaccinated" to allow me into the care facility where he lived, and if he had been in his right mind, he would have told me "DON'T DO IT". He knew it was not worth it. My heart breaks daily at the thought of missing being able to comfort him in the end of his life, but I know he would never have approved such a measure.

Ironically, most of the staff of that care center realized how phony the Covid scam was and were outraged by what they considered to be the elder abuse of the lockdowns.

Besides, look at how furiously they keep moving the goalposts. If you took the "vaccine" to enable you to visit your loved one, they would just as likely change the parameters at a moment's notice and demand you do yet more.

I'm sorry that your relative has possibly suffered from the jab. There are far too many stories of the losses. Far too many.
I’m really sorry you lost your husband.
It’s awful that you couldn’t be near him.
We are really living in a world of anxiety because of the Chinese virus and of the no good governments.
Losers all over the line.

I’m really sorry you lost your husband.
It’s awful that you couldn’t be near him.
We are really living in a world of anxiety because of the Chinese virus and of the no good governments.
Losers all over the line.
Proprement dit. Merci.

I have no words. This just sickens me to watch as the world sinks deeper into depravity.

Forum List

Back