Soon, I couldn’t visit a relative at the hospital.

In France starting January Macaroni wants to pass a law that will become the pass Vacinal instead of the pass Sanitary.
And between the places that demand the Sanitary pass that will be soon the Vacinal pass there is the hospital (the visitors and the appointment - you programmed in advance)
A loved one comes to discover she suffers from a meningioma and will be hospitalized in January:(.
And if I want to visit this relative, I should be vaccinated, I am not vaccinated because I may have allergies to some products and I am slowly recover from a gastric problem.
But Macaroni doesn’t care, he’s ruining our lives and blaming the unvaccinated, just like Biden.:mad:
And we know that even vaccinated people can transmit Covid-19 and asking a negative covid test makes more sense.
Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas from L.A. Lower Alabama USA.

What is going on in this world from this virus is beyond all Sane reasoning. I looked at the options for vaccines there and France is pushing the mRNA vaccines only. INSANITY. Only decent vaccine I see on the planet if Covaxin as it is a whole anitgen of the virus and a Traditional Vaccine.

In France starting January Macaroni wants to pass a law that will become the pass Vacinal instead of the pass Sanitary.
And between the places that demand the Sanitary pass that will be soon the Vacinal pass there is the hospital (the visitors and the appointment - you programmed in advance)
A loved one comes to discover she suffers from a meningioma and will be hospitalized in January:(.
And if I want to visit this relative, I should be vaccinated, I am not vaccinated because I may have allergies to some products and I am slowly recover from a gastric problem.
But Macaroni doesn’t care, he’s ruining our lives and blaming the unvaccinated, just like Biden.:mad:
And we know that even vaccinated people can transmit Covid-19 and asking a negative covid test makes more sense.

Bonjour, Dalia, Yes, we agree with testing, not vaccination. For your gastric problem, we suggest adding this Harvard University study to your file, because there was gastric problems and increased hospital traffic in Wuhan (just before [italics]) the pandemic began. Please explain to your relative that some Americans don't agree with your president's mandate

Analysis of Hospital Traffic in Wuhan
'....Discussion: While surprisingly, this finding lines up with the recent recognition that gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms are a unique feature of COVID-19 disease.'

Go to USMB search. Type in 'all cases of omicron' to retrieve the thread. Post #21 URL works.

Best Wishes and a Merry Christmas from L.A. Lower Alabama USA.

What is going on in this world from this virus is beyond all Sane reasoning. I looked at the options for vaccines there and France is pushing the mRNA vaccines only. INSANITY. Only decent vaccine I see on the planet if Covaxin as it is a whole anitgen of the virus and a Traditional Vaccine.
Thank you Much the same from Lyon France a small village Gaulois that resists the invaders and Macaroni.

1639979364718.png

Yes, for the vaccines here, it’s mostly Pfizer and Moderna.

Bonjour, Dalia, Yes, we agree with testing, not vaccination. For your gastric problem, we suggest adding this Harvard University study to your file, because there was gastric problems and increased hospital traffic in Wuhan (just before [italics]) the pandemic began. Please explain to your relative that some Americans don't agree with your president's mandate

Analysis of Hospital Traffic in Wuhan
'....Discussion: While surprisingly, this finding lines up with the recent recognition that gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms are a unique feature of COVID-19 disease.'
Bonjour and Thank you bagder2 for your advice, yes I have gastric problems since the beginning of August but I did not have the covid at least I was tested in August with many symptoms but my doctor rather prescribed medication that did make it worse for me.

But I take care of myself, I ask my pharmacist for advice.

And I’m worried about my relative she got three shots and the’re asking her for a March booster.

She was fine before all her injections

Bonjour and Thank you bagder2 for your advice, yes I have gastric problems since the beginning of August but I did not have the covid at least I was tested in August with many symptoms but my doctor rather prescribed medication that did make it worse for me.

But I take care of myself, I ask my pharmacist for advice.

And I’m worried about my relative she got three shots and the’re asking her for a March booster.

She was fine before all her injections
Bonjour, Dalia, Fine before injections. Insane. What was the vaccine? mRNA, or the two adenovirus-based vaccines? What was the diagnosis of the GI problems? Were there any other people with GI problems in August in Lyon?

President Trump was correct. Hydroxychloroquine works against the virus if used prophylatically. Same for ivermectin. Uttar Pradesh, India proved ivermectin also works. In your country is an excellent pioneer against SARS-CoV-2: Didier Raoult. Please read his story if you have not yet.

What does your pharmacist say about this report that proves chloroquine is effective against coronaviruses? It was presented at the VIII International Symposium on Nidoviruses, Philadelphia, 20-25 May 2000.

If you click on the Springer Link on this page, you can at least read the abstract, though the chloroquine part is in the text. Badger has the complete text if you want to read it. This is the earliest study that exonerates U.S. President Trump as correct about hydroxychloroquine, though they did not tell him about the very critical timing of the med. It must be used more like prophylaxis, and the text explains why this is so:

Blau and Holmes, VIII International Symposium Presentation

P.S. The coronavirus in the Blau-Holmes report, HCoV-229E, was stopped by chloroquine. This virus compares with alpaca coronavirus, so chloroquine would likely work in this Camelid. Transfering to graph paper is better comparison:

Alpaca
LYVSWSDGDGITGVPKPVEGVSSFMNVTL

HCoV-229E spike sequence
LVYSWSDGDGITGVPQPVEGVSSFMNVTL

Merci, Au Revoir

Hello, She will go soon to the hospital but i have to said that she was attack on the December 24 when she when to the store by 3 womans they try to get away with her money :(but she did not let herself get stole it was a good thing that i was not there because i would have kick their ass ! :badgrin:

Hello, She will go soon to the hospital but i have to said that she was attack on the December 24 when she when to the store by 3 womans they try to get away with her money :(but she did not let herself get stole it was a good thing that i was not there because i would have kick their ass ! :badgrin:
Bonjour Dalia! You would have kicked their ass! What was name of vaccine she had? Any symptoms to speak of with the meningioma?

Dalia, there is a French variant with 46 mutations, and was found at Raoult's facility, IHU. Do you know of it?

My relative show some lost memorie after she was vaccinated but it is hard to prove that Pfizer is the cause of it but it seem that other did have the same symptoms.

Dalia, there is a French variant with 46 mutations, and was found at Raoult's facility, IHU. Do you know of it?
No, i don't know about it here they don't said anything about the new variant we only hear about the fact that we should all be vaccinated.

I was not allowed to visit my mother in the hospital last January "because of covid". She died alone in a hospital room on this day in 2021 because the delusional hospital administrators banned anyone from being by her side when she passed.

I was not allowed to visit my mother in the hospital last January "because of covid". She died alone in a hospital room on this day in 2021 because the delusional hospital administrators banned anyone from being by her side when she passed.
I’m sorry for the loss of your mother, it’s crazy and cruel now in the world that we live.
As for the obligation to vaccinate in France Macaroni he finally back down at least for the fact of going to the hospital for a visit or a consultation or in the health services place now we need a negative test of covid to go there I will be able to go to see my relative at the hospital.

I'm so sorry to hear that. My husband was in a memory care facility and we didn't get to touch for the last seven years of his life. I want someone to pay for all of the lost time and experiences with their loved ones.

What is really cool about The Mandate is if you die from The Vaccine or become disabled because of it, you can sue absolutely no one for it.

It should be thrown out on that issue alone as The People have no way to have grievance redressed.

As far as vaccine passports go, this is nothing but a test for something worse. If they can get this to stick, much more tyranny and oppression is to come.

Freedom of Movement will no longer be a right, it will be a privilege that the government can revoke in a blink of an eye.

Forum List

Back