Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

yea that was a good one....and the 3 headed grandchild...

so from the previews looks like jax is buying into what the priest is saying
Yea, they are sure making it look that way. He sees the kid with happy parents and is backing down? wtf?

Yea, they are sure making it look that way. He sees the kid with happy parents and is backing down? wtf?

He will get Abel back new week no doubt about it!

Also do you think the doctor will lose the child? What about the adm, do you think she is toast?

I think tig will finally trust blondie after he convince the Mexican (name escapes me at the moment) to go along with the playing dead thing!

He will get Abel back new week no doubt about it!

Also do you think the doctor will lose the child? What about the adm, do you think she is toast?

I think tig will finally trust blondie after he convince the Mexican (name escapes me at the moment) to go along with the playing dead thing!

i agree on the blond guy getting in. i doubt the admin is toast. I think we saw that tattoo for some future reason. the baby, IDK. maybe it will play out like this. Jax doesn't get his kid back then he finds out he lost the kid with tara

Jax doesn't know Tara is pregnant again. I predict next season will center around Jax & Tara leaving "Sam Crow" :)lol:) in order to protect the baby they get to keep, and the various predicaments the gang gets into where they will recruit Jax's help and he can't say no.

i fell asleep both showing times.....only the first 3 shows are on the site...it will be up later...but i watched last nights....

jax doesnt do his half sister....the priest is telling jax's what his father wanted for him....the torture scene was a bit much....i like my violence to be quick and clean

I loved the line, 15 more minutes and I would have been in tig territory :lol:

"I almost shagged me brother......You know how HUMILIATING THAT WAS?????":lol::lol:

heh.....it could have been a heluva lot MORE Humiliating.:redface:

well last night was just plain weird....jax in turmoil over the baby....the couple being killed....etc....i hope the mexican offs tara fast....but alas that will not happen

tig is great .....just not too bright

well last night was just plain weird....jax in turmoil over the baby....the couple being killed....etc....i hope the mexican offs tara fast....but alas that will not happen

I don't think its strange. Jax is soul in conflict. He is loyal to his life, even though he knows its the wrong way. He loves Abel and wants him back, but he doesn't want him to live the life of an outlaw and just wants what is best for him. When he saw the loving, wealthy couple with Abel, he thought Abel will be off and will escape the club! Jimmy O changed that!

I though Tara stabbing the Latina in the neck was a great scene. However, she should have shot the Mexican! Dumb move on her part in trying to save her life! At the very least I think she will miscarry the baby, but I don't think she is going to get offed.

jax is too weak to lead the soa....gemme is one tough ass bitch....however tv will never off an infant like that...

i just think this affair with jax and tara is too much a stretch....her supporting the club endangering her medical license etc...plus she was going to abort the child..remember she had made an appointment....yea her not killing the mexican was stupid...i never understand that...

jax is too weak to lead the soa....gemme is one tough ass bitch....however tv will never off an infant like that...
True, True and True!

Gemma's character might be the best one. They don't off infants for good reason, people like me can't take it, I would stop watching it!

i just think this affair with jax and tara is too much a stretch....her supporting the club endangering her medical license etc...
Not too much a stretch when you consider they were highschool sweethearts and don't girls love the bad boys!

plus she was going to abort the child..remember she had made an appointment....
Aborting a child by choice is a tough decision, losing a baby by force makes you rethink whether you really wanted to abort the kid in the first place!

girls may love a bad boy..women dont....sorry but maturity moves one away from the 'bad boy'

i know they were high school sweethearts.....hell i have a high school sweetheart doesnt mean i would give up my career for him?

why would you quit watching if they offed an infant? now i will sit here and try to think of a show or movie where they off the infant

And why didn't Tara just kill the Mexican? She had the opportunity

I didn't think it was that good. Not much of a story, the flow wasn't fluid, inbelievable scene, the plot got stale and it got boring!

However, I did think the season finale wasn't that bad. I will still tune in religiously for season 4, but I hope it gets better!

Cool season finale. This year stareted out slow but picked up towards the end

Forum List

Back