Somewhere in Florida

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
D89A0B54-B632-4BE2-A2AD-9BB3A91D40C2.jpeg
returning home from a trip the other day we spotted this place! I took the photos with my IPad.

It is a graveyard for old rusty trucks!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I cannot tell you exactly because I don’t know. We were whizzing along the old Crawfordville road between Tallahassee and Apalachicola when we spotted them. Kids have found them and put graffiti on them!

May be some parts there someone would pay buck$ for.
Oh, you know there are! And even the entire vehicles, bringing them back to life. My husband would have a heyday there.
/—-/ Watched a reality show on restoring a rust bucket and they admitted 80% was new parts. Basically they saved the hood, grill and maybe a door. What’s the point?

May be some parts there someone would pay buck$ for.
Oh, you know there are! And even the entire vehicles, bringing them back to life. My husband would have a heyday there.
/—-/ Watched a reality show on restoring a rust bucket and they admitted 80% was new parts. Basically they saved the hood, grill and maybe a door. What’s the point?
Hey, we have a 1926 studebaker you probably would have called a rust bucket, but has 95% all original parts that could be saved. Depends on how deep the rust goes.

Forum List

Back