Sometimes We Forget the Man Trump Really Is

I just ran across this video for a 2016 debate. Donald Trump is the better man

My parents hated him as soon as he started trashing the female candidate at the Republican debate for the way she looked. My father was rather conservative and a registered Republican, but voted for Hillary and Joe. They weren’t nearly as sharp as they used to be, but they both recognized him for what he was. FYI, they grew up listening to Hitler on the radio, then seeing the result when he invaded their country. Trump gave them the same vibes.

Ignorant... arrogant... pathological liar... hyper-egotist... autocrat-wannabe... speaks before he thinks... a true sociopath...

Trump5.jpg

My parents hated him as soon as he started trashing the female candidate at the Republican debate for the way she looked. My father was rather conservative and a registered Republican, but voted for Hillary and Joe. They weren’t nearly as sharp as they used to be, but they both recognized him for what he was. FYI, they grew up listening to Hitler on the radio, then seeing the result when he invaded their country. Trump gave them the same vibes.
Remind us how many wars Trump started?

Meanwhile Shitler is starting WW3 by funding Ukrainian Nazis.

Imagine if President Trump were this handsy

It's ALMOST funny watching this old man shuffle after her like another puppy

So you must be like Joseph Stalin if you think President Trump is like Hitler?

I don't believe any of that.

Forum List

Back