Something Wicked This Way Comes for Clinton and Brazile

Project Veritas is going to release something (tape? audio?) on Monday that implicates Clinton and Donna Brazile.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

The WikiLeaks release on Tim Kaine and Brazile is still in the pipeline so next week (if they release in that time frame) should be pretty busy for Donna. I suspect they will wait until the Project Veritas release makes it rounds before dropping more dirt/corruption for everyone to see.

Ah man...that was such a good Ray Bradbury book :)

I've read a few of his books, what book are you referring to?

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Ah, I never read that one. I really liked Sting's Jeremiah Blues song that has those words in a lyrical line though :)...

He always had such great titles!

Very true :)

Sing the Body Electric...

I loved that one :)

Medicine for the Melancholy...Graveyard for Lunatics

Kind of describes this election!

Lol :). I love Science Fiction. One of my favourite older sci fi books is definitely Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. This land has definitely become pretty strange anyway :p...

I love the old science fiction - grew up on Bradbury, Heinlein (except he didn't have any good female heroines) and Andre Norton....

And yes...the landscape today is so very strange :(

Yeah, you're right, Heinlein wasn't the best when it came to female heroines unfortunately. Friday was kinda interesting I thought, but I never finished reading it, which probably says something -.- I'd never heard of Andre Norton. I can only name 2 female sci fi authors that I really like:
Celia S. Friedman and Ursula K. Leguin (I read her book "The Lathe of Heaven").

More Okeefe crap. I guess that's what the right has degenerated to. Sad.
Sad that your queens dirty laundry just keeps piling up. That's how everyone knows your a shill... No matter how much evidence, and regardless of the source... Deny. Deny. Deny. Too bad this evidence isn't made too infuence you Hillbots; it's meant for the few remaining undecideds, and the EC. Its gonna be a long two weeks for your queen; with no debate for the media to lie about in order to prop up her numbers.

Okeefe's crap isn't evidence. It's out of context crap. Every one of his previous videos have been proven to be crap, and this one is no different.

Ah man...that was such a good Ray Bradbury book :)

I've read a few of his books, what book are you referring to?

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

Ah, I never read that one. I really liked Sting's Jeremiah Blues song that has those words in a lyrical line though :)...

He always had such great titles!

Very true :)

Sing the Body Electric...

I loved that one :)

Medicine for the Melancholy...Graveyard for Lunatics

Kind of describes this election!

Lol :). I love Science Fiction. One of my favourite older sci fi books is definitely Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. This land has definitely become pretty strange anyway :p...

I love the old science fiction - grew up on Bradbury, Heinlein (except he didn't have any good female heroines) and Andre Norton....

And yes...the landscape today is so very strange :(

Yeah, you're right, Heinlein wasn't the best when it came to female heroines unfortunately. Friday was kinda interesting I thought, but I never finished reading it, which probably says something -.- I'd never heard of Andre Norton. I can only name 2 female sci fi authors that I really like:
Celia S. Friedman and Ursula K. Leguin (I read her book "The Lathe of Heaven").

It was the era he was writing in - women didn't have strong roles. Ursula Lequin totally rocked! Andre Norton was ahead of her time - you might enjoy reading her, keeping in mind her audience was teen/young adult..I have all her books (crumbling paperbacks). :)

I suppose the video during congressional testimony, that directly conflicts with written statements to the FBI, only make her look like a liar due to editing and context... Riiiight.

Project Veritas is going to release something (tape? audio?) on Monday that implicates Clinton and Donna Brazile.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

The WikiLeaks release on Tim Kaine and Brazile is still in the pipeline so next week (if they release in that time frame) should be pretty busy for Donna. I suspect they will wait until the Project Veritas release makes it rounds before dropping more dirt/corruption for everyone to see.
Have we not had enough of this 'something is coming' to know that it never actually comes?
Have you not seen/read through the other emails that have incriminated a lot of people already? If you turn off the TV and monitor the social media channels there's already a shit ton of info out there. It's getting progressively worse for the DNC and media. When this is all over some shit is going to go down.

Sad that your queens dirty laundry just keeps piling up. That's how everyone knows your a shill... No matter how much evidence, and regardless of the source... Deny. Deny. Deny. Too bad this evidence isn't made too infuence you Hillbots; it's meant for the few remaining undecideds, and the EC. Its gonna be a long two weeks for your queen; with no debate for the media to lie about in order to prop up her numbers.

Okeefe's crap isn't evidence. It's out of context crap. Every one of his previous videos have been proven to be crap, and this one is no different.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

TRANSLATION: I'm pretty sure I won't be able to refute any of it, just as I haven't been able to refute any of O'Keefe's major points that are so damaging to Democrats. So it's time to start calling it names and smearing the other side, before this one even comes out.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Isn't this pretty much the same thing you posted yesterday?

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Pimp O'Keefe of Breitbart fame? Funny. Enjoy your fantasy - until November 8...

The Latest Subject Of A James O’Keefe Sting Wants The Full Videos Released

Fox Host Calls Out James O'Keefe And His Track Record Of Misleading Supporters

James O’Keefe Says Journalists Never Release Raw Footage Because It Would “Tell A Different Story”

Trump Has Funded Discredited Right-Wing Activist James O’Keefe

Alex Jones Makes Fundraising Pitch For James O'Keefe

Last edited:

Forum List

Back