WikiLeaks has a surprise for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile?

And your wisedom has lead you teach people that Donald the clown Trump is the best pick to be president of the USA???! Are you mad
Your standards for President is even lower. You're happy to have a criminal running things. The Clintons will leave the Whote House as billionaires. Count on it.

IF she wins.
It's gonna be a long 4 years for you
And a longer 8 years for you.....:lol:
The difference between us is im ok supporting our leader, I always have, and I've always been disgusted by the dirty obstruction the opposition plays, whether it be done by Dems or Reps... I'm all for respectful spirited debate but that pretty much went out the window 8 years ago... now all we have is dishonest shit slinging and a stalled government because people can't get past their partisan egos

The Dims are the ones doing all the shit slinging.
Take the blinders off man. Shit is coming from both sides. You know it, I know it... don't make me waste time citing the many many examples. Just be honest for once without the deflection

Your standards for President is even lower. You're happy to have a criminal running things. The Clintons will leave the Whote House as billionaires. Count on it.

IF she wins.
The difference between us is im ok supporting our leader, I always have, and I've always been disgusted by the dirty obstruction the opposition plays, whether it be done by Dems or Reps... I'm all for respectful spirited debate but that pretty much went out the window 8 years ago... now all we have is dishonest shit slinging and a stalled government because people can't get past their partisan egos

Take the blinders off man. Shit is coming from both sides. You know it, I know it... don't make me waste time citing the many many examples. Just be honest for once without the deflection

The shit is all coming from the left. Some RINO republicans are sucking up to the left. That's all.

The shit is all coming from the left. Some RINO republicans are sucking up to the left. That's all.
Yeah, you are definitely wearing the partisan blinders, people like you are the problem.

The little stunt your righties are playing with Obamas Supreme Court nominee is a prime example. There are hundreds more but I'm guessing you have a bullshit excuse for all of them and I don't need to waste my time. We all know the truth

Yeah, you are definitely wearing the partisan blinders, people like you are the problem.

The little stunt your righties are playing with Obamas Supreme Court nominee is a prime example. There are hundreds more but I'm guessing you have a bullshit excuse for all of them and I don't need to waste my time. We all know the truth
It's a prime example of what, saving the country from the left? The left is the single greatest threat to this country. Defeating it is what a patriot tries to do.

It's a prime example of what, saving the country from the left? The left is the single greatest threat to this country. Defeating it is what a patriot tries to do.
It's a Prime example of obstructionist bullshit, ya know the thing you claim only comes from the left. The fact you think sitting in your hands is patriotic is a joke. Patriotic is working with government, using logic, reason, debate and process. None of which is being done with this situation. It's pathetic

Last edited:
I can see this.

theo1.jpg

It's a Prime example of obstructionist bullshit, ya know the thing you claim only comes from the left. The fact you think sitting in your hands is patriotic is a joke. Patriotic is working with government, using logic, reason, debate and process. None of which is being done with this situation. It's a joke
Obstructing the left is what I want Republicans to do. It's the one thing they've done in the last 8 years that I approve of. Patriots don't work with a government that is corrupt to the bone and that intends to loot the citizenry blind and enslave it. Facts and logic are wasted on douche bags like you. The Senate Republicans are using the powers the Constitution granted them. How is that "bullshit?"

It's a Prime example of obstructionist bullshit, ya know the thing you claim only comes from the left. The fact you think sitting in your hands is patriotic is a joke. Patriotic is working with government, using logic, reason, debate and process. None of which is being done with this situation. It's a joke
Obstructing the left is what I want Republicans to do. It's the one thing they've done in the last 8 years that I approve of. Patriots don't work with a government that is corrupt to the bone and that intends to loot the citizenry blind and enslave it. Facts and logic are wasted on douche bags like you. The Senate Republicans are using the powers the Constitution granted them. How is that "bullshit?"
How is it not bullshit? Tell you what, start a business with 5 reps and 5 Dems as your executive board and encourage each side to belittle and obstruct... see how successful that business becomes. I'll take the smarter road and encourage my execs to work together, combine ideas, and produce results. Is it really a mystery as to which business is going to be better poised for success?

How is it not bullshit? Tell you what, start a business with 5 reps and 5 Dems as your executive board and encourage each side to belittle and obstruct... see how successful that business becomes. I'll take the smarter road and encourage my execs to work together, combine ideas, and produce results. Is it really a mystery as to which business is going to be better poised for success?

The government is not a business, dumbass. That's like starting a business designed to lose money. The purpose of any business I started would be to make me wealthy. I didn't create the government, and it's only purpose is to loot my wealth and enslave me. Obstructing that is a good thing.

That's where you go wrong. You think government does good things. I can't think of a single thing government has done in the last 150 years that I would call beneficial to the country..

The government is not a business, dumbass. That's like starting a business designed to lose money. The purpose of any business I started would be to make me wealthy. I didn't create the government, and it's only purpose is to loot my wealth and enslave me. Obstructing that is a good thing.

That's where you go wrong. You think government does good things. I can't think of a single thing government has done in the last 150 years that I would call beneficial to the country..
That last statement of your perfectly describes your intellectual deficiencies and bias partisan blinders. If you couldn't understand that my analogy was in reference to callobarative production and not a simplistic comparison of government vs business the. There's no way for me to expect you to understand the next levels of reasoning and arguments. You go ahead and continue with your obstructionist zone arguements and be ignored by the masses... as you apparently are not one that can be reasoned with

That last statement of your perfectly describes your intellectual deficiencies and bias partisan blinders. If you couldn't understand that my analogy was in reference to callobarative production and not a simplistic comparison of government vs business the. There's no way for me to expect you to understand the next levels of reasoning and arguments. You go ahead and continue with your obstructionist zone arguements and be ignored by the masses... as you apparently are not one that can be reasoned with

Government doesn't produce anything. It only takes and destroys. Your comparison with a business is therefore totally inappropriate. If you compared it with a criminal gang, it would have been far more accurate. You can't use a business analogy when government bears no resemblance to a business.

The masses are beginning to wake up to the reality of what government is. That's why many of them are voting for Trump.

Government doesn't produce anything. It only takes and destroys. Your comparison with a business is therefore totally inappropriate. If you compared it with a criminal gang, it would have been far more accurate. You can't use a business analogy when government bears no resemblance to a business.

The masses are beginning to wake up to the reality of what government is. That's why many of them are voting for Trump.
Again you fail to grasp a very simple concept of productive communication, collaborations and productivity, and you are trying to take the conversation down a different path. First off you latest ignorant point that the government hasn't produced anything so just rediculous. Easiest example to point out is the military which is the strongest In the world and provides protection, diplomacy and humanitarian aide making us the strongest worlds superpower that exists. Police and the fire department? How about our roads and postal service which allowed commerce and for us to expand and communicate since our countries earliest days. How about the diplomacy that brought us rights for women and minorities, freedom for slaves? Or NASA that put a man on the moon and has inspired the innovation of new technologies? I can go on all day. Please spare me another stupid povot to a new subject in an attempt to save face. You're arguement is done.

Last edited:

Again you fail to grasp a very simple concept of productive communication, collaborations and productivity, and you are trying to take the conversation down a different path. First off you latest ignorant point that the government hasn't produced anything so just rediculous. Easiest example to point out is the military which is the strongest In the world and provides protection, diplomacy and humanitarian aide making us the strongest worlds superpower that exists. How about our roads and postal service which allowed commerce and for us to expand and communicate since our countries earliest days. How about the diplomacy that brought us rights for women and minorities, freedom for slaves? Or NASA that put a man on the moon and has inspired the innovation of new technologies? I can go on all day. Please spare me another stupid povot to a new subject in an attempt to save face. You're arguement is done.

The Military doesn't produce anything. It may be necessary, but it's a huge drain on our economy.

The interstate highway system put a perfectly good transportation system out of business, one that didn't cost the taxpayers a cent. It was called the railroad. The interstate highway system is a net loss to consumers.

Diplomacy didn't bring rights for women and minorities or freedom for slaves. Government was responsible for curtailing those rights in the first place, so how does it deserve credit simply for stopping what it was doing?

What did the the taxpayers get for the $25 billion spent on the moon program, Tang?

I haven't "pivoted" to anything. I simply pointed out the idiocy of your analogy. Government is not a business. It bears no resemblance to a business.

Again you fail to grasp a very simple concept of productive communication, collaborations and productivity, and you are trying to take the conversation down a different path. First off you latest ignorant point that the government hasn't produced anything so just rediculous. Easiest example to point out is the military which is the strongest In the world and provides protection, diplomacy and humanitarian aide making us the strongest worlds superpower that exists. How about our roads and postal service which allowed commerce and for us to expand and communicate since our countries earliest days. How about the diplomacy that brought us rights for women and minorities, freedom for slaves? Or NASA that put a man on the moon and has inspired the innovation of new technologies? I can go on all day. Please spare me another stupid povot to a new subject in an attempt to save face. You're arguement is done.

The Military doesn't produce anything. It may be necessary, but it's a huge drain on our economy.

The interstate highway system put a perfectly good transportation system out of business, one that didn't cost the taxpayers a cent. It was called the railroad. The interstate highway system is a net loss to consumers.

Diplomacy didn't bring rights for women and minorities or freedom for slaves. Government was responsible for curtailing those rights in the first place, so how does it deserve credit simply for stopping what it was doing?

What did the the taxpayers get for the $25 billion spent on the moon program, Tang?

I haven't "pivoted" to anything. I simply pointed out the idiocy of your analogy. Government is not a business. It bears no resemblance to a business.
Any conservatives want to jump in and and debunk this moron. This can be a bipartisan effort!

You say the military doesn't produce anything... really? How about training, education, career opportunity for soldiers, or safety and security to ensure our freedom to have a country and engage in commerce? Without our military we would be owned by the worlds biggest bully.

You think our roads put a perfectly good form of transportation, the railroad, out of biz? Are you smoking? You'de rather go rail over road? And you really think that would work in our modern times?

The government didn't create slavery the people did. The government recognized it as a violation of human rights and made a law against it, which is what it does when abuses of power are recognized.

I knew you were a small minded idiot from past discussions. But I had no clue it was to this degree. I'll give you credit for not pivoting with your last response but perhaps you should have if you wanted to save any face.

Last edited:

DoD created the internet. Typical liberal. Does not know jack. Only knows what his liberal masters tell him. Get down on your knees and bow before your liberal masters.

DoD created the internet. Typical liberal. Does not know jack. Only knows what his liberal masters tell him. Get down on your knees and bow before your liberal masters.
I'm not a liberal, and the DOD did not create the Internet.

Any conservatives want to jump in and and debunk this moron. This can be a bipartisan effort!

You say the military doesn't produce anything... really? How about training, education, career opportunity for soldiers, or safety and security to ensure our freedom to have a country and engage in commerce? Without our military we would be owned by the worlds biggest bully.

If you want a government jobs program, then just create one. it would cost about 1/100th of what the defense department charges. If we had a booming economy we wouldn't need any jobs programs. The biggest thing dragging our economy down is government spending. As for protections from foreign bullies, there are other far cheaper ways to do it, but I'm not going to explain that here.

You think our roads put a perfectly good form of transportation, the railroad, out of biz? Are you smoking? You'de rather go rail over road? And you really think that would work in our modern times?

If the interstate highways had never been built, then the railroads would have provided trains that you could drive your car onto and get to the any city you desired for less than the cost of driving there, and you could sleep and eat on the way there. rail travel is much more efficient that driving. It's also safer.

The government didn't create slavery the people did. The government recognized it as a violation of human rights and made a law against it, which is what it does when abuses of power are recognized.

Slavery can't exist without government enforcement. Any moron understands that. The government enforced it until 1865, even in the Union states. Then it killed 850,000 people to get rid of it.

I knew you were a small minded idiot from past discussions. But I had no clue it was to this degree. I'll give you credit for not pivoting with your last response but perhaps you should have if you wanted to save any face.

People with small minds accept the conventional wisdom without question. You're a brainwashed moron who knows nothing that wasn't rammed into your skull by government subsidized professors.

If you want a government jobs program, then just create one. it would cost about 1/100th of what the defense department charges. If we had a booming economy we wouldn't need any jobs programs. The biggest thing dragging our economy down is government spending. As for protections from foreign bullies, there are other far cheaper ways to do it, but I'm not going to explain that here.

If the interstate highways had never been built, then the railroads would have provided trains that you could drive your car onto and get to the any city you desired for less than the cost of driving there, and you could sleep and eat on the way there. rail travel is much more efficient that driving. It's also safer.

Slavery can't exist without government enforcement. Any moron understands that. The government enforced it until 1865, even in the Union states. Then it killed 850,000 people to get rid of it.

People with small minds accept the conventional wisdom without question. You're a brainwashed moron who knows nothing that wasn't rammed into your skull by government subsidized professors.
Ok buddy, you're delusional. Help me out here. Which country in this world or in history has or is successfully functioning with the form of government (or non government) as you suggest?

Forum List

Back