Something Wicked This Way Comes for Clinton and Brazile

Project Veritas is going to release something (tape? audio?) on Monday that implicates Clinton and Donna Brazile.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

The WikiLeaks release on Tim Kaine and Brazile is still in the pipeline so next week (if they release in that time frame) should be pretty busy for Donna. I suspect they will wait until the Project Veritas release makes it rounds before dropping more dirt/corruption for everyone to see.

Ah man...that was such a good Ray Bradbury book :)

I've read a few of his books, what book are you referring to?

I think..with Wikileaks - it's a big massive data dump with no time for contextualizing, verifying or anything.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the things they say about Hillary are true. The thing is, I can't imagine Hillary could possibly be as bad as Trump, and I can imagine quite a bit.

I'm pretty skeptical of O'Keefe :)

With good reason :)..
Something Wicked This Way Comes for Clinton and Brazile

We all know this line of horseshit is to get illegals voting thereby stealing elections.. You fucking liberals are beyond busted through Wikileaks and NO ONE will ever again believe a word any of you slime spew from your lying corrupt mouths. Put a fucking sock in it.

The left are writhing in agony, impaled on their own email petards their racism and corruption laid bare for all to see.

More Okeefe crap. I guess that's what the right has degenerated to. Sad.
Sad that your queens dirty laundry just keeps piling up. That's how everyone knows your a shill... No matter how much evidence, and regardless of the source... Deny. Deny. Deny. Too bad this evidence isn't made too infuence you Hillbots; it's meant for the few remaining undecideds, and the EC. Its gonna be a long two weeks for your queen; with no debate for the media to lie about in order to prop up her numbers.

Please don't. In addition to my lucrative income from USMB...this supplements my welfare check. There is no way I'll be able to support my dogs without my professional shill paycheck.

I figured you were one of Brock's "Barrier Breakers"....your confession will lead to a lesser sentence....so who's with ya here other than Flaky Jake?
huh.gif

Project Veritas is going to release something (tape? audio?) on Monday that implicates Clinton and Donna Brazile.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

The WikiLeaks release on Tim Kaine and Brazile is still in the pipeline so next week (if they release in that time frame) should be pretty busy for Donna. I suspect they will wait until the Project Veritas release makes it rounds before dropping more dirt/corruption for everyone to see.
Have we not had enough of this 'something is coming' to know that it never actually comes?

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Something Wicked This Way Comes.

He always had such great titles! Sing the Body Electric...Medicine for the Melancholy...Graveyard for Lunatics

Kind of describes this election!

Please don't. In addition to my lucrative income from USMB...this supplements my welfare check. There is no way I'll be able to support my dogs without my professional shill paycheck.

I figured you were one of Brock's "Barrier Breakers"....your confession will lead to a lesser sentence....so who's with ya here other than Flaky Jake?
huh.gif

They'll kill me if I tell.

huh.gif

This dude called Mr. Horn. Or maybe Mr. Horny. I don't rightly know. I only saw the name once.

Other than that, I don't really see anything knew coming out in the form of an "October Surprise" - O'Keefe's credibility is kind of shredded.

huh.gif

huh.gif

This dude called Mr. Horn. Or maybe Mr. Horny. I don't rightly know. I only saw the name once.

Other than that, I don't really see anything knew coming out in the form of an "October Surprise" - O'Keefe's credibility is kind of shredded.
When caught on tape... The only person whose credibility matters is the subject.

huh.gif

huh.gif

When caught on tape... The only person whose credibility matters is the subject.

Depends on the context...which is usually edited out.

Don't believe a word of it folks.....my DNC name is "X-27" not Tom Horn.
terror.gif

huh.gif

huh.gif

Nearly every video you see, from practicly any source is edited. Editing doesn't make people talk about committing crimes.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Ah, I never read that one. I really liked Sting's Jeremiah Blues song that has those words in a lyrical line though :)...

He always had such great titles!

Very true :)

Sing the Body Electric...

I loved that one :)

Medicine for the Melancholy...Graveyard for Lunatics

Lol :). I love Science Fiction. One of my favourite older sci fi books is definitely Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. This land has definitely become pretty strange anyway :p...

Wrong, and this is just one investgation of many out there. What is happening is the feds are refusing to prosecute, makes it easy to keep numbers down. Some states have taken it upon themselves to prosecute but those numbers are not included in feds totals.-

after an NBC2 investigation uncovers flawed record keeping and human error allowing people who are not citizens of the United States to vote.

No one knows how widespread this problem is, because county election supervisors have no way to track non-citizens who live here.

So NBC2 did something election officials never thought to do, and found them on our own.

"I vote every year," Hinako Dennett told NBC2.

The Cape Coral resident is not a US citizen, yet she's registered to vote.

NBC2 found Dennett after reviewing her jury excusal form. She told the Clerk of Court she couldn't serve as a juror because she wasn't a U.S. citizen.

We found her name, and nearly a hundred others like her, in the database of Florida registered voters.

Naples resident Yvonne Wigglesworth is also a not a citizen, but is registered to vote. She claims she doesn't know how she got registered.

"I have no idea. I mean, how am I supposed to know."

Records show Wigglesworth voted six times in elections dating back eleven years.

"I know you cannot vote before you become a citizen, so I never tried to do anything like that," Samuel Lincoln said.

He isn't a U.S. citizen either, but the Jamaican national says he doesn't know how he ended up registered to vote.

"It's their mistake, not mine," said Lincoln.

We obtained a copy of his 2007 voter registration application. It's clearly shows he marked U.S. citizen.

"This is under oath, that document, they are attesting that it is true and by falsifying, it's a third degree felony," said Tim Durham, Collier County's chief elections supervisor.

County supervisors of elections tell me they have no way to verify citizenship. Under the 1992 Motor Voter Law, they're not required to ask for proof.

"We have no policing authority. We don't have any way of bouncing that information off any other database that would give us that information," said Lee County Supervisor of Elections Sharon Harrington.

NBC2: Does that need to change??
Harrington: "I think it needs to be looked at."

Until that happens, the only way supervisors of elections can investigate voter fraud is if they get a tip.

So that's what our list became. After showing them the nearly 100 names we compiled, both county election offices sent letters to each voter, asking them verify citizenship.

"It could be very serious. It could change the whole complexion of an election," said Harrington.
It's important we don't know we know if these folks are here illegal or not, just they are potentially not U.S. citizens who registered to vote.

Voters who received letters have 30 days to show proof of citizenship, or they'll be taken off the registration rolls.
NBC2 Investigates: Voter fraud
Based on our investigation, both election offices say they'll now request a copy of every jury excusal form where residents say they can't serve because they're not a citizen.

We all know this line of horseshit is to get illegals voting thereby stealing elections.. You fucking liberals are beyond busted through Wikileaks and NO ONE will ever again believe a word any of you slime from your lying corrupt mouths. Put a fucking sock in it.
Illegals do not vote,PERIOD. Time to give up your bullshyte which has no basis in fact

Last edited:

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Ah, I never read that one. I really liked Sting's Jeremiah Blues song that has those words in a lyrical line though :)...

He always had such great titles!

Very true :)

Sing the Body Electric...

I loved that one :)

Medicine for the Melancholy...Graveyard for Lunatics

Lol :). I love Science Fiction. One of my favourite older sci fi books is definitely Robert Heinlein's Stranger in a Strange Land. This land has definitely become pretty strange anyway :p...

I love the old science fiction - grew up on Bradbury, Heinlein (except he didn't have any good female heroines) and Andre Norton....

And yes...the landscape today is so very strange :(

huh.gif

huh.gif

Nearly every video you see, from practicly any source is edited. Editing doesn't make people talk about committing crimes.

Actually yes, it can - depending on the context. I mean for example - you and I could joke about how to defraud the government, and the means to do so - and it could be taped. Does that mean we did so? The other thing is - a tape could be made of a solitary incident, and then manipulated to give the impression it's widespread.

huh.gif

huh.gif

True, but careful editing can make it look like innocent people are talking about committing crimes. You may want to take a look at this article:
Colorado Dems: We caught James O'Keefe and his friends trying to bait us into condoning voter fraud

This one too:
The James O’Keefe - Donald Trump - Breitbart News Nexus

huh.gif

huh.gif

Actually yes, it can - depending on the context. I mean for example - you and I could joke about how to defraud the government, and the means to do so - and it could be taped. Does that mean we did so? The other thing is - a tape could be made of a solitary incident, and then manipulated to give the impression it's widespread.
That's quite a strech...

That's quite a strech...

I don't think so - it's frequently done, by both sides. You can take a snippet from an event years ago, for example and insert it into a video about an event today and give the impression it's all occuring today. That's why I'm skeptical about videos - it's harder to fact check than the written word.

James O'Keefe on Twitter

Is a total waste of time, trump has no path to 270 electoral votes

Are you the motherfucker in charge of rigging the election?!?!?!?!?!

That's quite a strech...

I don't think so - it's frequently done, by both sides. You can take a snippet from an event years ago, for example and insert it into a video about an event today and give the impression it's all occuring today. That's why I'm skeptical about videos - it's harder to fact check than the written word.
Whatever clears your consience before pulling the lever. If it opens a trapdoor beneath you or those you care about... That's on you.

Forum List

Back