WikiLeaks has a surprise for Tim Kaine and Donna Brazile?

I'm sorry, but this Wikileaks isn't going to do anything. Unless they have a picture of HRC raping a goat or killing someone, she is going to beat Trump. The Republicans screwed up big time this year.
Would you mind sending me this week's Powerball numbers for Saturday's drawing?

And your wisedom has lead you teach people that Donald the clown Trump is the best pick to be president of the USA???! Are you mad
Your standards for President is even lower. You're happy to have a criminal running things. The Clintons will leave the Whote House as billionaires. Count on it.

IF she wins.

And your wisedom has lead you teach people that Donald the clown Trump is the best pick to be president of the USA???! Are you mad
Your standards for President is even lower. You're happy to have a criminal running things. The Clintons will leave the Whote House as billionaires. Count on it.

IF she wins.
It's gonna be a long 4 years for you

IF she wins.

What, four more years of NaziCon obstruction and trying to fuck American progress? Yeah, probably...

If the leaks directly about Ms. Clinton have done zilch (which they have by every reputable poll), do you guys really think illegally attained e-mails by Wiki-Leaks about Mr. Kaine and Ms. Brazille will do anything?
You demonstrate your willful ignorance since you know the MSM is not reporting any WikiLeaks so don't pretend the public isn't interested.

As for polls, if Trump is so terrible and reprehensible why isn't Hillary 50 points ahead? She could be up against a monkey and the monkey would still be in the margin of error.

Don't count out impeachment.
I have no doubt that there will be constant claims of criminal activity and lawsuits and obstructionist BS. It's pretty fucking pathetic and embarrassing... bunch of grown ups acting like children, instead of showing respect, support and cooperation to actually get shit done. Pathetic

Last edited:
Don't count out impeachment.
I have no doubt that there will be constant claims of criminal activity and lawsuits and obstructionist BS. It's pretty fucking pathetic and embarrassing... bunch of grown ups acting like children, insteading of showing respect, support and cooperation to actually get shit done. Pathetic

I agree.

trump-stupid-people-large-groups.jpg

OBVIOUSLY, since the DNC insiders can verify the legitimacy of the hacked emails, and Wasserman resigned, it makes sense that at least some of her emails were not altered.
How do you know that all the emails were not altered?
How do I know that the flying spaghetti monster didn't create the universe from a meatball?
In both cases the answer is that there is utterly no evidence to support the rather absurd conclusion.
You still cannot answer the question about who hacked those emails and what their motivation was.
You are not an objective analyst.
WikiLeaks hacked the emails and their motivation is to expose the corruption of our government.
Wikileaks said it hacked the DNC emails? Have a link?
All the investigating gov agencies AND independent cybersecurity companies say the Russians hacked DNC, and the Russkies support Trump.

OBVIOUSLY, since the DNC insiders can verify the legitimacy of the hacked emails, and Wasserman resigned, it makes sense that at least some of her emails were not altered.
How do you know that all the emails were not altered?
How do I know that the flying spaghetti monster didn't create the universe from a meatball?
In both cases the answer is that there is utterly no evidence to support the rather absurd conclusion.
You still cannot answer the question about who hacked those emails and what their motivation was.
You are not an objective analyst.
WikiLeaks hacked the emails and their motivation is to expose the corruption of our government.
Wikileaks said it hacked the DNC emails? Have a link?
All the investigating gov agencies AND independent cybersecurity companies say the Russians hacked DNC, and the Russkies support Trump.
Yes, all the plantation believes that....:lol:

IF she wins.
And a longer 8 years for you.....:lol:
The difference between us is im ok supporting our leader, I always have, and I've always been disgusted by the dirty obstruction the opposition plays, whether it be done by Dems or Reps... I'm all for respectful spirited debate but that pretty much went out the window 8 years ago... now all we have is dishonest shit slinging and a stalled government because people can't get past their partisan egos

IF she wins.
And a longer 8 years for you.....:lol:
The difference between us is im ok supporting our leader, I always have, and I've always been disgusted by the dirty obstruction the opposition plays, whether it be done by Dems or Reps... I'm all for respectful spirited debate but that pretty much went out the window 8 years ago... now all we have is dishonest shit slinging and a stalled government because people can't get past their partisan egos

The Dims are the ones doing all the shit slinging.

Forum List

Back