Something That I Am Really Fearful Of

I was just reading a comment by somebody on here who said that my way of disposing of illegal immigrants could be reported to the police and I'm not scared by that comment as it's the second amendment and we have every right to protect and defend our country,.. at least for the time being so the police are not going to do a darn thing about it even if he does report it to the police and ultimately what he'll be doing is wasting their time.

However, what I am concerned about is that if the Biden Harris administration has their way that it'll soon be a reality and I could really go to prison for saying something like that. However, like I already said before,.. if they want to lock me up for speaking the truth and using my rights as a free American citizen then lock me up as I'm either going to die a free lady or die trying and I'm going to put up one hell of a fight trying.
Tell us exactly what you mean and stop being obtuse.

I already posted about our refugee problem and deportation began because of public pressure. That is what i can share with you.

Yes, but they aren't acting and that's the problem. A teenaged girl was recently murdered and nobody did anything so what are we supposed to do? Just keep allowing it to happen? If me going to prison is what it's going to try and stop innocent people from dying then hit me with your best shot! (I'm not talking to you specifically on this one but this isn't what America is supposed to be like as there was a time when it was the greatest country in the whole entire world.)
What time was that?

Only fight if attacked. That is what I was taught in martial arts training.

Trump had the right idea. Build the wall. Also does the president have authority to send federal soldiers to guard the border? if so do it.

Trump had the right idea. Build the wall. Also does the president have authority to send federal soldiers to guard the border? if so do it.

They're better off doing it by themselves because old sleepy Joe isn't going to do a darn thing about it and this is exactly what his administration wanted.

Forum List

Back