Hmmm...perhaps if we had millions of citizens with guns, Russia would stop bothering us......Ukraine may finally understand the 2nd Amendment.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah....the cry babies in the U.S., who have lived under the protection of the greatest country in the world, as they try their best to wreck it, don't have to worry about being invaded...so they think there will be no consequences to ending the 2nd Amendment...

They are fools...

While there have been some indications that tensions are lessening, that potential still exists. As such, it seems some are considering private gun ownership as a solution.

Allowing people in Ukraine to legally own handguns would greatly improve national security against outside “aggressors,” Ukraine’s Defense Minister Aleksey Reznikov told news agency RBK Ukraine on Thursday. The move would “increase citizens’ personal security, help law enforcement and certainly reduce crime rates,” the minister claims.
Reznikov said on Thursday he has been a “longtime gun-rights supporter”, adding that “as a lawyer” he believes a gun law is long overdue in Ukraine. In late 2021, the local UNIAN news agency published a piece calling Ukraine “virtually the only nation in Europe lacking a gun law.”
The defense minister has advocated the idea of people “getting a right to … carry handguns” and pointed to the experience of “many other nations.” Reznikov also argued that it would help Ukraine prevent a potential aggression.
Sounds good, right?

Well, it’s definitely a step in the right direction, but it doesn’t really go far enough. Resnikov wants the kinds of weapons that would actually be useful kept away from the public, issued only to reservists should the need arise.

Yeah....the cry babies in the U.S., who have lived under the protection of the greatest country in the world, as they try their best to wreck it, don't have to worry about being invaded...so they think there will be no consequences to ending the 2nd Amendment...

They are fools...

While there have been some indications that tensions are lessening, that potential still exists. As such, it seems some are considering private gun ownership as a solution.

Sounds good, right?

Well, it’s definitely a step in the right direction, but it doesn’t really go far enough. Resnikov wants the kinds of weapons that would actually be useful kept away from the public, issued only to reservists should the need arise.

News Flash: Citizens walking around with handguns are not going to successfully defend themselves against Russian armored tank divisions, artillery with armor piercing shells, and air launched missiles. This isn't the old west skippy. You're living in a fantasy world. :cuckoo:

News Flash: Citizens walking around with handguns are not going to successfully defend themselves against Russian armored tank divisions, artillery with armor piercing shells, and air launched missiles. This isn't the old west skippy. You're living in a fantasy world. :cuckoo:

Hmmmmm.....you better tell that to the jihadis in Afghanistan...who drove out the U.S. with only AK-47s and improvised explosives....you twit...

They are fools...

Sounds good, right?

Sure. Everyone knows that guns are great against Russia's T-90 tanks, howitzer, and multiple-launch rocket systems :itsok:

I do find this amusing. The faction of my gun owning brothers that have guns to over throw the government (if it gets too liberal) and repel foreign invaders watch too much TV. They seem to think they would be running around screaming "Wolverines" from the hilltops picking off commies with reckless abandon. I carry everyday all the time. But it is not to overthrow the government. Almost childlike simplicity.

When Russia pulls back they will go around and collect-up those guns they were allowed to buy.....Just wait and see.

It's the same thing the chi-coms did.....They collected them up form their useful idiots and stored them in caves in chicken wire baskets, hundreds of thousands of them.

That's were a lot of those ragged-out Type 53 carbines came from back in the 90s back when the chi-coms were looking for hard cash. You could get a 3-fer for $99.00 and maybe cobble together one decent carbine from them..

wm_4812911.jpg

LOL....yet we air dropped thousands of cheap handguns to the French resistance and other countries during WW2.
These handguns weren't to be used against the troops en masse they were used to kill individual soldiers and take their firearms.
The Liberator being the most common.
And then you have asymmetrical warfare,you'll probably have to look that one up you being a liberal and all.
1645211148066.png

I do find this amusing. The faction of my gun owning brothers that have guns to over throw the government (if it gets too liberal) and repel foreign invaders watch too much TV. They seem to think they would be running around screaming "Wolverines" from the hilltops picking off commies with reckless abandon. I carry everyday all the time. But it is not to overthrow the government. Almost childlike simplicity.

Yet Afghanistan drove off the Russians and the US military.

You have exactly ZERO understanding of warfare. NONE. ZIPPO. NADA.

And, you're doing nothing but making the argument FOR citizens to purchase tanks.
I do know what will come out ahead when a gun confronts a multiple-launch rocket system.

But, hey, prove me wrong. Take your Glock, or whatever the hell you have, and go help out Ukraine. I am sure, you will live to tell the tale! :itsok:

Yet another moron who doesn't understand asymmetrical warfare.
Hey, no one is stopping you from taking your guns and confronting bad old Russia!

Love these right-wing nut jobs. So brave sitting on their couch!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hey, no one is stopping you from taking your guns and confronting bad old Russia!

Love these right-wing nut jobs. So brave sitting on their couch!! :auiqs.jpg:

Now why would I do that?
I'm not Ukrainian.
Now if they invaded America thats a whole different animal.
I would use Asymmetrical Warfare like the Afghans did. And of course I would have the support of the US military.
It worked very well against the russian and US troops.

News Flash: Citizens walking around with handguns are not going to successfully defend themselves against Russian armored tank divisions, artillery with armor piercing shells, and air launched missiles. This isn't the old west skippy. You're living in a fantasy world.
You do realize that US citizens have more than handguns ? If you need any other example that a technologically unsophisticated group can hold off a Superpower look at Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Ukraine has more in common with Russia than the U.S. so don't expect the crooked little country to embrace the Bill of Rights.
The Ukrainians have lived under the commies and the fascists since 1917 and the czars before that. They appreciate freedom more than we do.

Forum List

Back