Something That I Am Really Fearful Of

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I was just reading a comment by somebody on here who said that my way of disposing of illegal immigrants could be reported to the police and I'm not scared by that comment as it's the second amendment and we have every right to protect and defend our country,.. at least for the time being so the police are not going to do a darn thing about it even if he does report it to the police and ultimately what he'll be doing is wasting their time.

However, what I am concerned about is that if the Biden Harris administration has their way that it'll soon be a reality and I could really go to prison for saying something like that. However, like I already said before,.. if they want to lock me up for speaking the truth and using my rights as a free American citizen then lock me up as I'm either going to die a free lady or die trying and I'm going to put up one hell of a fight trying.

If it self defense you have the right. You do not have the right to hunt people down and shoot them if that is what you're saying.

If it self defense you have the right. You do not have the right to hunt people down and shoot them if that is what you're saying.

Oh yeah, when it comes to illegal immigrants I'm talking about defending our country. Innocent lives have been lost because of them and the US isn't their property since they're coming here illegally,.. so somebody should have the right to defend our country and our border.

This is what I said. I'm talking about defending our country from the people who want to destroy it.

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?

In my country we are deporting the Sudanese refugees who caused a crime wave and turned neighborhoods into garbage. You do not have to allow non citizens to stay either.

This is what I said. I'm talking about defending our country from the people who want to destroy it.
Then you will go to prison or be executed. murder is still murder. The law does not care who the victim was.

I yearn for the day when the pendulum swings back to common sense and it becomes legal to say what you want to say. Cancel culture is beginning to wane and will eventually die. It's not sustainable. Life was so much more balanced when, as long as you weren't actually threatening, you could say anything and the onus of dealing with your words was on the hearer. Like all our mothers used to say, sticks and stones...........................

Oh yeah, when it comes to illegal immigrants I'm talking about defending our country. Innocent lives have been lost because of them and the US isn't their property since they're coming here illegally,.. so somebody should have the right to defend our country and our border.
If you are inciting violence i think you could get into trouble. Freedom of speech does not give you the right to do that.

If you are inciting violence i think you could get into trouble. Freedom of speech does not give you the right to do that.

If that were the case then many people on this message board including the mods would be locked up already and this second amendment forum wouldn't exist. I am not inciting violence by saying that we should have the right to defend our own country.

If that were the case then many people on this message board including the mods would be locked up already and this second amendment forum wouldn't exist. I am not inciting violence by saying that we should have the right to defend our own country.
What you need to do is pressure the government to act. That is what we did. They only act on a problem if there is public demand for action.

What you need to do is pressure the government to act. That is what we did. They only act on a problem if there is public demand for action.

Yes, but they aren't acting and that's the problem. A teenaged girl was recently murdered and nobody did anything so what are we supposed to do? Just keep allowing it to happen? If me going to prison is what it's going to try and stop innocent people from dying then hit me with your best shot! (I'm not talking to you specifically on this one but this isn't what America is supposed to be like as there was a time when it was the greatest country in the whole entire world.)

I was just reading a comment by somebody on here who said that my way of disposing of illegal immigrants could be reported to the police and I'm not scared by that comment as it's the second amendment and we have every right to protect and defend our country,.. at least for the time being so the police are not going to do a darn thing about it even if he does report it to the police and ultimately what he'll be doing is wasting their time.

However, what I am concerned about is that if the Biden Harris administration has their way that it'll soon be a reality and I could really go to prison for saying something like that. However, like I already said before,.. if they want to lock me up for speaking the truth and using my rights as a free American citizen then lock me up as I'm either going to die a free lady or die trying and I'm going to put up one hell of a fight trying.
They'll have to kill me first.

Only for America. You otherwise support illegals.

Forum List

Back