Someone explain this re Obozo's long form birth certificate

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
slide-1-728.jpg

At the bottom it says "I certify this is a true copy or abstract". Well hell - if it's an abstract then it's not a copy of the original.

• Banned
Jerome Corsi wrote a good book about Obama's Birth Certificate, you should check it out.

I have though i don't remember him raising this point. No one ever talks about this. Why didn't the certifier say "this is a true copy" instead of "true copy or abstract". Looks like he knew this was not a true copy and wanted to avoid legal problems.

everyone thought that George W Bush was from Texas , but if you look it up he was born in Connecticut.

when the public demanded to see Obama's birth certificate, they show you one that reads Hawaii, but if you look it up, the SS number is from Connecticut.

it's an inside joke.
forget the conspiracy theories, the people who made Obama's birth certificate are telling you it's not real with that SS number and the joke

Everyone thinks he was born in Kenya but that's actually not true. He was born off the coast of Tanzania in the pacific ocean, deep within the muslim overlord's underground lair.

The birth certificate just seems fake because the masterminds of this elaborate global conspiracy totally screwed the pooch and forgot to write up a passable one.

The devil is in the details my friends! Open your eyes!!! Think for yourselves!!!

:laugh:

I can explain it....

It proves that Obama was really born in Kenya and with a complicit Hawaii pulled one over on all of us

Jerome Corsi wrote a good book about Obama's Birth Certificate, you should check it out.

I have though i don't remember him raising this point. No one ever talks about this. Why didn't the certifier say "this is a true copy" instead of "true copy or abstract". Looks like he knew this was not a true copy and wanted to avoid legal problems.

Obama released what he purported to be his long form on April 27, 2011. Corsi's book was released three weeks later and there was no time to include an analysis of the long form in his book. However, relying in part on the testimony of Tim Adams, former senior elections clerk for Honolulu, he maintained there was no genuine long form showing a hospital birth in existence (pages 25, 268-270). Corsi did show Obama's short form (pages 159, 162, 163) but he also explained how anyone could get a short form. He provided copies of documents showing that Sun Yat-sen, a Chinese revolutionary born in China on 12 November 1866, received a Hawaiian birth certificate. Amazingly, this birth certificate which lists his date of birth in Hawaii as November 22, 1870 was issued on March 14, 1904 ( pp. 72, 170, 171).

Corsi also established that until the Obama birth certificate fiasco, the State of Hawaii did not accept its own short form (computer generated) as proof of Hawaiian birth. In order to receive benefits awarded to only native born Hawaiians, a copy of the original document was required (pp. 222, 223, 265). Corsi maintained that even Obama's short form was a fraud, claiming among other things that the race of Obama's father was listed as African (a non-existent race) rather than Negro which would have been the proper classification for Hawaiian birth certificates at that time (p. 69).

Note: Sun Yat-sen's bio can be found at the following link:

Sun Yat-sen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So can we all agree that Obama was born in an underground muslim bunker (beneath the pacific or atlantic ocean)? And that it's ridiculously easy to get an official Hawaiian birth certificate no matter who you are or where you were born?

And that if you're involved in a massive global conspiracy you'd fuck up that one super important aspect of this entire plan?

So can we all agree that Obama was born in an underground muslim bunker (beneath the pacific or atlantic ocean)? And that it's ridiculously easy to get an official Hawaiian birth certificate no matter who you are or where you were born?

And that if you're involved in a massive global conspiracy you'd fuck up that one super important aspect of this entire plan?

puhlease!

Even accountants transpose numbers when preparing financials for the CEO.

Because if they would have stamped it "this is a true copy" you would have cried that it was a copy and not the original. Kind of like you're doing now....

Look, this is about the dumbest conspiracy theory I have ever heard.. it really is...

Think about it... What would be the point in having the first black president be from another country? Or better yet a Muslim from another country? Would it mean we would adopt Islam as our national religion? Dudes been in office a while, on his 2nd term now, and so far, no madatory prayer rugs, and we don't have islamic temples popping up like McDonalds all over..

And what would it mean if you were right and it turns out he was from Kenya? Would they (whoever they are) overturn everything he was party to? Would they give back the years he was in office? Call a mulligan and pretend they never happened?

Yall need to get a grip.. It's a dumb theory that had it's 15 minutes of fame.. No do-overs, the years are gone and we can't get em back... be happy that you can say "I told ya so" over this failure as a president and prepare to help elect a better one next time..

Because if they would have stamped it "this is a true copy" you would have cried that it was a copy and not the original. Kind of like you're doing now....

HAHA. You don't even understand the issue. Of course it's not the original. But obozo did claim it was a copy of the original. And yet the document itself says it may be an abstract - something made up with info from different sources. THINK

Forum List

Back