Some women pivoting away from male centric religion

For a long time it was goddess centered and, at some point, somebody said- how about some balance. Back then Wicca was like a short term thing and you found your Trad and moved on. I guess over the years that it grew to this lifetime thing or so it appears.
Aleister Crowley began Wicca in 1912. It's been in the United States since the 1950s. It really took off in the '70s and '90s, by 2008 there were 340,000 followers. In 2014 they're going to one to one and a half million ( 0.4% of the US population ). It's a very spiritual experience for those who immerse themselves in the physical world. I, myself can understand that attraction but my spirituality lies elsewhere.

a pity the 4th century c bible dwells only on failure for the christians to be successful, saving only themselves - than for all humanity to triumph together for the better as the religion of antiquity meant to be accomplished.

so no the above will not happen other than if by all woman abandoned the heavens (which seems very unlikely - while abandoning the c bible might be the best outcome) - where none will survive.
English, please

Greatest deception in the world was getting you to believe he doesn't exist and doesn't control you like the puppet you are
Sorry, your gods have no control over me, only you. I never gave them that power over me.

English, please

grade school was a challenge for you ...

a pity the 4th century c bible dwells only on failure for the christians to be successful, saving only themselves -

when they have need for prayer and bible study -

1651785991233.png

darkness brings out the best they have to offer - christians.

Aleister Crowley began Wicca in 1912. It's been in the United States since the 1950s. It really took off in the '70s and '90s, by 2008 there were 340,000 followers. In 2014 they're going to one to one and a half million ( 0.4% of the US population ). It's a very spiritual experience for those who immerse themselves in the physical world. I, myself can understand that attraction but my spirituality lies elsewhere.
No. Crowley is very, very different from anything Wiccan. Crowley=ceremonial magic. Golden Dawn, Thelema, Stella Matutina.

Gerald Gardner started Wicca in the 1950s in England.

I know Erica. Erica is a friend of mine. Erica follows Jesus/Joshua
I need to learn to always proofread before I press the post reply sign. I use a voice machine that prints out the words it doesn't always get the words right I'm amazed how wicca comes up as so many different words. Just now as I try to say it Ricky came up as wicked, liquor, Rica, then I gave up and printed it out.

This sounds similar to a 2018 article on African-American women leaving Christianity.
Making up a fake religion to leave Christianity for. Does that sound sensible to anyone?

I need to learn to always proofread before I press the post reply sign. I use a voice machine that prints out the words it doesn't always get the words right I'm amazed how wicca comes up as so many different words. Just now as I try to say it Ricky came up as wicked, liquor, Rica, then I gave up and printed it out.
I do the same. I respond without proofreading my own posts. Sometime I amaze myself what I, along with autocorrect can come up with 😄

Making up a fake religion to leave Christianity for. Does that sound sensible to anyone?
First you have to understand all religions are fake. Wicca really isn't a religion it's more belief in natural processes of this world. It can be spiritually inspiring for some. Religion either works for you or it doesn't. It's a choice.

First you have to understand all religions are fake. Wicca really isn't a religion it's more belief in natural processes of this world. It can be spiritually inspiring for some. Religion either works for you or it doesn't. It's a choice.
Only if you're not a seeker of Truth

If you figure out GOD exists, a rational person follows Him. If He doesn't exist, what's the point in creating a religion/ god in your own head?

Only if you're not a seeker of Truth

If you figure out GOD exists, a rational person follows Him. If He doesn't exist, what's the point in creating a religion/ god in your own head?
Are you saying they aren't seeking truth?

Forum List

Back