Some women pivoting away from male centric religion

for who knows better -

1644446284787.png

what never existed and the religions based on lies - what rings the door bell for ring tone.

How does that translate to actual church action and structure.

You still have not actually articulated anything.
That is the structure.

St. Jerome changed the words in his translation creating perpetual virginity which is an impossible standard.

Again. Father, Son and holy ghost. You are looking for the evil mens and plotting on how to beat their women in a church. That's not what this is about. At all.

Women are leaving the churches because they are not getting what they need spiritually.

That is the structure.

St. Jerome changed the words in his translation creating perpetual virginity which is an impossible standard.

Again. Father, Son and holy ghost. You are looking for the evil mens and plotting on how to beat their women in a church. That's not what this is about. At all.

Women are leaving the churches because they are not getting what they need spiritually.

really, and what were they receiving before they now are not ... besides, for one, an education.

spirituality has never existed in the 4th century c bible - of servitude - only a shadow of representation.

the events of the 1st century - liberation theology, self determination by its affinity to the heavens will forever be present whether suppressed by subservients or not and available for the willing to find their way to spiritual freedom and admission to the Everlasting. made easier is all that is changing for the better.

That is the structure.

No, that is not 'structure.' It is a few words.

You have failed to spell out anything showing how that makes the religious practice male centric.

Let me help you:

I specifically mentioned Catholicism as still being male centric and that is built into the structure of the church. We can see that in the priesthood, essentially still all male, and the differing set of rules that are reflected for women and men in church and faith settings. THAT is structure.

Christology is another topic entirely and requires much more in depth understanding of actual doctrine that we have neither the expertise, time or the specifics to actually go into as there are hundreds of differing Christian sects all with different interpretations on even if the holy trinity exists at all let alone means.

So no, simply throwing 3 words out there and then demanding that they reflect something is taking a complex subject and reducing it into nonsensical claptrap.

So where is this structure you claim exists reflected?

No, that is not 'structure.' It is a few words.

You have failed to spell out anything showing how that makes the religious practice male centric.

Let me help you:

I specifically mentioned Catholicism as still being male centric and that is built into the structure of the church. We can see that in the priesthood, essentially still all male, and the differing set of rules that are reflected for women and men in church and faith settings. THAT is structure.

Christology is another topic entirely and requires much more in depth understanding of actual doctrine that we have neither the expertise, time or the specifics to actually go into as there are hundreds of differing Christian sects all with different interpretations on even if the holy trinity exists at all let alone means.

So no, simply throwing 3 words out there and then demanding that they reflect something is taking a complex subject and reducing it into nonsensical claptrap.

So where is this structure you claim exists reflected?
I am prepared to do Christology. I will not dumb this down for you. Rise up.

Three words. Father, Son, Holy Ghost.

To whom do you pray? Exactly.

Again. Where is the feminine expression?

Perpetual virgin.

That's the structure.

Perpetual virgin.

That's the structure.

There are, of course, still sects of Christianity, like Catholicism, that remains very male centric but I do not think you can make a cogent argument that this is a general attribute of Christianity at large.
It's in the structure.
I am prepared to do Christology.

obviously they, q2 have never heard of the bible belt, c bible ... judaism or islam.

if christology is 4th century c bible - the point is mute - that publication is servitude, deliberately void of spiritual guidance for the initial mission given a&e for self determination and revitalized in the 1st century liberation theology that was brought to conclusion by the crucifixion of the missions heavenly proponent. and subsequent misinterpretation of those events by the culmination of the 4th century c bible.

spiritualism for woman can only begin by the proper interpretation of eve and their decision to be responsible for their own destiny be it what that may be and from the heavens their role necessary for remission from whence they left.

christology in its own use is servitude that was never the intent of the 1st century events - a messiah. the religion of antiquity as prescribed is the goal set for each individual as a&e to determine their own destiny.

Perpetual virgin.

That's the structure.
You do not seem to be prepared to do anything other than parrot 3 words you do not understand.

You do not seem to be prepared to do anything other than parrot 3 words you do not understand.
Let me help you. You were not intellectually capable of comprehending the original discussion. You then attempted to reframe the entire argument under something you could comprehend. You then attempted to mansplain my argument.

It was rejected.

Now you are unhappy because we both know I understand those 3 words very well.

So....you have yourself a great day.

Let me help you. You were not intellectually capable of comprehending the original discussion. You then attempted to reframe the entire argument under something you could comprehend. You then attempted to mansplain my argument.

It was rejected.

Now you are unhappy because we both know I understand those 3 words very well.

So....you have yourself a great day.
No, not unhappy at all.

You failed utterly. But continue imagining that parroting the same 3 words you do not have any understanding of means something 'structural.' It is not surprising you are clueless.

This sounds similar to a 2018 article on African-American women leaving Christianity.
You should blame the Jews for the switch from matriarchal to patriarchal based religions.

But seriously, I believe it has more to do with the transition from polytheism to monotheism.

You should blame the Jews for the switch from matriarchal to patriarchal based religions.

But seriously, I believe it has more to do with the transition from polytheism to monotheism.
It's the limited range of acceptable behaviors, thoughts and emotions.

No, not unhappy at all.

You failed utterly. But continue imagining that parroting the same 3 words you do not have any understanding of means something 'structural.' It is not surprising you are clueless.
You were slammed by a woman AND you have to have the last word?

This is the best block ever.

Forum List

Back