Some Things just aren’t Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, you RWNJs really want the US to be another Russia.
Better then becoming another mexico
I dunno, at least Mexico isn't communist.
Mexicans are crimemunists
Nah...they are just trying to recover stolen property piece by piece. Eventually they'll get it back through White attrition.
And then America will be another 3rd world shithole

What is this? Now all the konservative pay- tri -otts are wrangling over the right of free speech? She sure called you on your hypocrisy didn't she?
Nobody here has denied Griffin's right to free speech. Her ISIS inspired display simply isn't funny. Get it?
Probably not funny to Trumpbots. But I think a lot of liberals and conservatives secretly got a good chuckle out of it.
Did you laugh at ISIS lunatics holding up severed infidel heads too?
Not really...those were real...The head Griffith was holding wasn't real.

Boy, you RWNJs really want the US to be another Russia.
Nah...they are just trying to recover stolen property piece by piece. Eventually they'll get it back through White attrition.
Or, America could become even greater.

Ya, like Mexico

images

What is this? Now all the konservative pay- tri -otts are wrangling over the right of free speech? She sure called you on your hypocrisy didn't she?
Nobody here has denied Griffin's right to free speech. Her ISIS inspired display simply isn't funny. Get it?
Probably not funny to Trumpbots. But I think a lot of liberals and conservatives secretly got a good chuckle out of it.
Not really? So it's just a little less funny when it's not real. Interesting.

Ya, like Mexico
No...like the European peasants who were as poor as Mexicans but came here and got the opportunity to excell.

You place too much emphasis on the word"really". I'll make it clear to you how I felt seeing those heinous decapitations. I was sickened by the abject horror of seeing a man get his head sawed off slowly. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy. The Griffith skit was mildly amusing because of the sheer audacity to do it. Not so much that
It was wishful thinking for the president to lose his head. After all he's lost it many times before.

You place too much emphasis on the word"really". I'll make it clear to you how I felt seeing those heinous decapitations. I was sickened by the abject horror of seeing a man get his head sawed off slowly. I would not wish that upon my worst enemy. The Griffith skit was mildly amusing because of the sheer audacity to do it. Not so much that
It was wishful thinking for the president to lose his head. After all he's lost it many times before.
Thank you for explaining why you found Griffin mildly amusing.

No...like the European peasants who were as poor as Mexicans but came here and got the opportunity to excell.
The didn't get a opportunity to excel, they created the opportunity to excel.

Why can't mexicans excel in mexico?

Thank you for explaining why you found Griffin mildly amusing.
You're welcome.

The didn't get a opportunity to excel, they created the opportunity to excel.

Why can't mexicans excel in mexico?
Well the original American colonists did create an opportunity to excel but all who came after that just took advantage of that created opportunity. That would include present and future immigrants from Mexico or anywhere else.
America's Constitution allows for opportunities rarely attainable anywhere else. Even the most brilliant people from around the world have not been able to
Acquire the standard of living they enjoy here
because the socio- political conditions back home won't allow it...even where capitalism thrives.

It is always white people creating these lands of opportunity

Has any liberal posted yet "That's nothing compared to what they did to obama!"

Even Europeans peasants have higher IQ's then mexicans

Without Whites, your people would be sitting in the dark at night

The Europeans also came with much higher IQ levels

If the Europeans came here with much higher IQ levels, then how come they almost starved to death when they first arrived here in America and had to be bailed out by the Native Americans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back