Some Things just aren’t Funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way Indians were much help to the Pilgrims, if Indians today are anything like the Indians of those times

Without Whites, your people would be sitting in the dark at night
No they wouldn't, even the most primitive humans know how to make fire. But you are still ignorant. Although Edison might have invented the light bulb it could only work for a few days until a Negro modified the filament and made the lightbulb fit for household use. Wanna see his picture?
lewislatimer011.jpg

The name is Lewis Latimer.

He worked with Edison and Edison gave him credit, it was probably the first Affirmative Action act

Personally, I am tired of the "so and so did it first" mentality. Wrong is wrong. Period. No ands, ifs or buts about it.

He worked with Edison and Edison gave him credit, it was probably the first Affirmative Action act
There was no Affirmative Action back then, Latimer was an inventive genius. He didn't stop with inventing the carbon lightbulb filament, there is a plethora of other inventions credited to him.

The Indians of today can barely take care of themselves

Some of us do alright.
With a lot of help from the pale faces Government
STFU...Look at all the land you stole from us.
You can't ever do enough to compensate for that ...not to mention the ensuing death and destruction all along the way.

BTW...we didn't need goverment help all that much. Other tribes depending on government help are still impoverished. We helped ourselves.

Last edited:
Some of us do alright.
With a lot of help from the pale faces Government
STFU...Look at all the land you stole from us.
You can't ever do enough to compensate for that ...not to mention the ensuing death and destruction all along the way.

BTW...we didn't need goverment help all that much. Other tribes depending on government help are still impoverished. We helped ourselves.

The Cleveland Indians too?

I agree in the spirit of this conversation. However the term "fair is a relative term. It has no hard and fast meaning. It follows in the shadow of great or grand. If the question is, we're the Indians treated fairly, that question asks a question based upon facts. They were or were not is defined and open for comment. Fairness is based upon standards which are based upon judgement which is based upon law and established FACT!
Ask your question in a manner/ fashion which demands an informed response based uponlaw. Thank you, IamsoIR.

Hoss, I am beginning to think along lines similar to yours. When I joined the usmb, it seemed pretty sure open. Some one expressing anger was, it seemed, acceptable. That seems to be blurred. It has not been that long ago, either. Am I missing some thing here? Free Speech still seems tatamount, by something seems out of place. Please correct me if I am wrong. I am used to that. Perhaps as Bruce T Lahey feels, perhaps I am wrong. I hope so as I want my message clear, uncomplicated, and above not misunderstood. IamsoIR.

Not all laws are just. Laws of the conqueror are imposed upon the vanquished whether they like it or not. Such laws are usually detrimental to the freedoms and liberties of the defeated. Treaties were signed between
Indian nations and the destroyers who killed 10 million autocthonous people. The treaty was the law that was applicable to both parties since aboriginals were not citizens at that time. So...given the law as defined in numerous contract...almost every one of them was broken by Ugly Americans....with the blessings of the government. So much for your rule of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back