some say no fraud 2020 but do they say also No Constitution or legislative law was broken? BS

Then you have no evidence since the movie contained zero videos of anyone dropping off ballots at multiple drop boxes.
Do you really think they cannot show that? Why would they say it? You know damn well they can. Insist it goes to court. Write your Senator.

Do you really think they cannot show that? Why would they say it? You know damn well they can. Insist it goes to court. Write your Senator.

Why would I say that?? Just how stupid are you????

They would have absolutely included multiple videos of people caught on camera dumping off ballots at multiple drop boxes if they actually had such videos.

That's what their movie was all about. Why on Earth would they be in possession of such hard evidence proving their claims -- but then hide it from the public and not include it in their movie???

You're a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:

Why would I say that?? Just how stupid are you????

They would have absolutely included multiple videos of people caught on camera dumping off ballots at multiple drop boxes if they actually had such videos.

That's what their movie was all about. Why on Earth would they be in possession of such hard evidence proving their claims -- but then hide it from the public and not include it in their movie???

You're a special kind of stupid. :cuckoo:
Now you are telling them how to make the film? It convinced me just fine the way it was. Again, your arguments are high comedy. Do yourself a favor and STFU,

Now you are telling them how to make the film? It convinced me just fine the way it was. Again, your arguments are high comedy. Do yourself a favor and STFU,

If by pointing out the should prove their claims in their movie, is me telling them how to make a movie, then yes, I'm telling them how to make a movie.

And had they done so, there would be people under investigation for ballot harvesting.

Not my problem you don't want to accept the movie failed to establish their claims are true.

Trump tried to challenge the election. The assholes in power would not let him. He was censored and so was any mention of fraud. Face the facts.
The asshole with most power was Trump's AG Barr and he call the idea of fraud 'bullshit'. Face the facts, you're convinced of something no one can find because it isn't there.

No one is giving up until fraud is proven(which it has been IMO) and people are punished.
People are being punished. For example, Giuliani is being sued by Dominion. What you demand is that someone has to prove a negative to you. Grow up.

There is no massive evidence, there is no actual real evidence at all. All you have is a bunch of stories that cannot come close to being proven.
i have seen too many videos, read too many researched-well books on fraud to believe a word you lefties say... so this is all I read of your op

oh wait... didn't read that 2nd sentence...

I believe Hemingway over you

She, unlike you, would not print anything, much less in a BOOK, unless it was true bc she... maybe unlike you, doesn't want to be sued for defamation...

so there's that...

=

I suspect you'll find that every state makes provisions for emergencies such as covid and that is why none of Trump's lawsuits succeeded.

Or save lives during a pandemic.

People like AG Barr?
ah, the brainwashed among us

that Kool-aid must be irresistible..

it kills but hey.... must be good stuff

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election. The Constitution of the US says that state legislators are the ones who make voting rules, laws and procedures. But in some cases non-legislators like governors and others over-rode that law..

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC
Where did any of that happen?

But in the imagination of a child.

Big family huh? This is what everyone says D'Souza can't show. I bet they have plenty more.

Last edited:
not talking about him, which u know of course...

sheez... it never ends...

God will put an end to it however.. Woe unto them when His anger emerges
You wrote that "people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks". Former AG Barr denied that fraud took place. Did Trump appoint a liar or a crook? Which is it?

Big family huh? This is what everyone says D'Souza can't show. I bet they have plenty more.

Great, show your proof she doesn't work for an assisted living residence or a hospital...

face-palm-gif.278959

Last edited:
Great, show your proof she doesn't work for an assisted living residence or a hospital...

face-palm-gif.278959

Show me one state that followed the proper procedures. We know in WI they did not. And you are not going explain all the videos they have. Your excuse for this one is laughable.

Show me one state that followed the proper procedures. We know in WI they did not. And you are not going explain all the videos they have. Your excuse for this one is laughable.

So you have no proof that individual was illegally dropping off ballots. The forum really didn't need yet another admission from you that you lied about voter fraud being committed.

You wrote that "people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks". Former AG Barr denied that fraud took place. Did Trump appoint a liar or a crook? Which is it?
i stopped liking Barr when he seemed to turn on Trump. If he really didn't think there was fraud... ok, fine

But I seriously DOUBT that was the case.

And by now most Americans believe there was fraud 2020

so that would seem to imply Barr is not as bright as people thought... or something... maybe Corrupt is the right word rather than dim witted..

i stopped liking Barr when he seemed to turn on Trump. If he really didn't think there was fraud... ok, fine

But I seriously DOUBT that was the case.

And by now most Americans believe there was fraud 2020

so that would seem to imply Barr is not as bright as people thought... or something... maybe Corrupt is the right word rather than dim witted..

Link to "by now most Americans believe there was fraud 2020"...

Forum List

Back