some say no fraud 2020 but do they say also No Constitution or legislative law was broken? BS

There were a few people caught doing voter fraud for the 2020 election. Some in 2016. They were Republicans. Maybe they can explain why they did it?

more fake news...

you couldn't care less about vote fraud

until a R can be accused of it... (which, with dims, is all the time, evidence or no)

A movie cannot do that.
please

anything, whether movie or whatever can prove whatever if there are ... OMG OMG (OMG to dims, that is)

FACTS

backed up by other facts and LOGIC

haven't seen the film, would love to... But I have read Dinesh's books and... well,

Is he being sued for lying in any of them? thought so (NOT)

please

anything, whether movie or whatever can prove whatever if there are ... OMG OMG (OMG to dims, that is)

FACTS

And the movie takes random facts and draws conclusions from them. The conclusions are far from proven.

The bottom line is that nothing in a movie means a damn fucking thing. My wife has watched watched two movies about Elizabeth Holmes, and she is guilty of fuck in both of them.

None of that matters, all that matters is what is proven in court.

If people had real proof they would not be making movies, they would be taking it to a court

And the movie takes random facts and draws conclusions from them. The conclusions are far from proven.

The bottom line is that nothing in a movie means a damn fucking thing. My wife has watched watched two movies about Elizabeth Holmes, and she is guilty of fuck in both of them.

None of that matters, all that matters is what is proven in court.

If people had real proof they would not be making movies, they would be taking it to a court
so something is true if proven in court?

ha ha...

the OJ Simpson debacle comes to mind

and then there is this

If you have massive evidence of something that looks suspicious actually BEING --not just looking-- nefarious

it's probably nefarious

therefore, it would be illogical to say otherwise..

If you have massive evidence of something that looks suspicious actually BEING --not just looking-- nefarious

it's probably nefarious

therefore, it would be illogical to say otherwise..

There is no massive evidence, there is no actual real evidence at all. All you have is a bunch of stories that cannot come close to being proven.

Let me try this one more time....I have posted this about 20 times now asking those who say the election was stolen if they had ever done the sort of digging I did....maybe you will be the first with enough backbone to actually answer.

................................................................................................................................................

After the election I was open to the idea of fraud, and still would be if anyone could show me some actual evidence.

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not proof of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

[ Those who wish to continue to believe that there was massive Democratic fraud during the 2020 election will continue to do so. They cannot stand being duped by the GOP, therefore will continue being duped by the GOP ]

Over 50 courts say that there was no massive election fraud in 2020 as alleged by Donald Trump:
-------
As reported by Reuters here , state and federal judges - some appointed by Trump - dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities.

Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there was no evidence of widespread fraud.

According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

On Nov 27, 2020 a federal appeals court rejected a Trump campaign proposal to block Biden from being declared the winner of Pennsylvania. ( here ). At the time, Stephanos Bibas, on behalf of the three-judge panel wrote: “Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so." It added: “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

Similarly, on Dec. 12, the U.S. Supreme Court rejected a long-shot lawsuit by the state of Texas and backed by Trump, which sought to throw out voting results in four states ( here ). In a brief order, the justices said Texas did not have legal standing to bring the case.

On Dec. 1, then-Attorney General William Barr said that the Justice Department had found no evidence of widespread voter fraud in the election, even as President Trump kept up his legal efforts to reverse his defeat ( here ). Two weeks later, Barr announced his resignation from the Trump administration ( here ).

Reuters Fact Check has debunked a series of similar false claims of election fraud. Some can be seen here , here , here , here , here .

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election. The Constitution of the US says that state legislators are the ones who make voting rules, laws and procedures. But in some cases non-legislators like governors and others over-rode that law..

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC
Good point.... The election was definitely improper. But you're on to something with the definition of the word fraud. There were probably many things that happened that shouldn't have that didn't constitute direct fraud but were also wrong at the same time and possibly even illegal.

Good point.... The election was definitely improper. But you're on to something with the definition of the word fraud. There were probably many things that happened that shouldn't have that didn't constitute direct fraud but were also wrong at the same time and possibly even illegal.
If any fraud happened, show the evidence. The Courts said that there was none, after 50 + lawsuits.

Show evidence because spreading misinformation does not help anyone.

Who was in charge of securing the 2020 election? People chosen by Donald Trump.
------
The 2020 US election was the most secure in American history, according to US elections officials.

“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double-checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result,” the coordinating bodies on election infrastructure and security said in a joint statement issued by the Department of Homeland Security’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA).

The statement directly contradicts President Donald Trump, who has made unfounded allegations of widespread voting irregularities and fraud. The president is using these claims to challenge the vote counts in several key states that delivered President-elect Joe Biden his apparent Electoral College victory.

The Trump campaign has filed dozens of lawsuits, some of which have already been dismissed. But the barrage of legal action and Trump’s false claims — often bolstered by right-wing media and some of the president’s allies in the Republican Party — have undermined overall faith in the electoral processand in the safety and security of US elections.

In the statement, election officials noted that though some states may do recounts, “All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary.” This beefs up the security of the vote and allows officials to correct and identify mistakes in the counting process.

----------
PLEASE, stop spreading misinformation !!!!

The court’s ruling, issued without comment, once againstrikes down a frequent argument made by Republicans post-election claiming that state officials acted illegally by imposing voting rules instead of deferring to state legislatures.

The Supreme Court also rejected Monday a Georgia lawsuit Wood had brought against Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and other election officials in the state, which tried to stop the Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections in the state.

The high court has repeatedly rejected post-election lawsuits without comment in recent weeks, including other Trump-led challenges and ‘Kraken’ lawsuits alleging widespread fraud from attorney Sidney Powell.

(full article online)

State of Texas also changed the rules, so should we toss out those votes?

My point is if you truly looked at what was going on in 2020 you would discover many States ( if not all of them ) implemented rule changes because of Covid and Texas was indeed one of them:

State of Texas also changed the rules, so should we toss out those votes?

My point is if you truly looked at what was going on in 2020 you would discover many States ( if not all of them ) implemented rule changes because of Covid and Texas was indeed one of them:

The only things that should be tossed are Biden and Harris. They are illegitimate.

The only things that should be tossed are Biden and Harris. They are illegitimate.
So you believe that Texas was fine except for anything that was cast for Biden and Harris…

Got it…

Fact is fraud happens every election and the question that was asked by the OP was what states did during the Covid and Texas was as guilty as any other State and Trump still won the State…

Now I need to ask why the hell do you guys argue over this when truthfully all of you should be voting third party instead!

So you believe that Texas was fine except for anything that was cast for Biden and Harris…

Got it…

Fact is fraud happens every election and the question that was asked by the OP was what states did during the Covid and Texas was as guilty as any other State and Trump still won the State…

Now I need to ask why the hell do you guys argue over this when truthfully all of you should be voting third party instead!
The election in 2020 had 0 integrity. Laws were changed by people other than the state legislatures and existing laws were broken or ignored. Now we find out using the same technology law enforcement convicts people on that there was massive organized fraud.

The election in 2020 had 0 integrity. Laws were changed by people other than the state legislatures and existing laws were broken or ignored. Now we find out using the same technology law enforcement convicts people on that there was massive organized fraud.
Do any of you deniers ever bother to hear from the courts, and even from the Supreme courts which were full of Trump appointed Judges that There Was No Evidence Of ANY Massive Fraud?

Is it that impossible to believe even Trump appointed People about it?

Read the articles I posted above and find out how Trump appointed people said that there was no fraud.

Do any of you deniers ever bother to hear from the courts, and even from the Supreme courts which were full of Trump appointed Judges that There Was No Evidence Of ANY Massive Fraud?

Is it that impossible to believe even Trump appointed People about it?

Read the articles I posted above and find out how Trump appointed people said that there was no fraud.
I have heard that crap for over a year. Now there is real court admissible evidence there was massive fraud.

PS. there were no evidentiary hearings.

I have heard that crap for over a year. Now there is real court admissible evidence there was massive fraud.

PS. there were no evidentiary hearings.
Show the link of these "real courts" where there was admissible evidence that there was massive fraud.

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots
I suspect you'll find that every state makes provisions for emergencies such as covid and that is why none of Trump's lawsuits succeeded.

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election
Or save lives during a pandemic.

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC
People like AG Barr?

Forum List

Back