some say no fraud 2020 but do they say also No Constitution or legislative law was broken? BS

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election. The Constitution of the US says that state legislators are the ones who make voting rules, laws and procedures. But in some cases non-legislators like governors and others over-rode that law..

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC
And that is why Democrats LOVED COVID.

i stopped liking Barr when he seemed to turn on Trump. If he really didn't think there was fraud... ok, fine

But I seriously DOUBT that was the case.

And by now most Americans believe there was fraud 2020

so that would seem to imply Barr is not as bright as people thought... or something... maybe Corrupt is the right word rather than dim witted..
Maybe he's just not a member of the Cult of Trump like you are? Maybe your problem with him is that he is NOT corrupt?

people who deny vote fraud are liars and crooks who support liars and crooks in DC

The Cry Baby Sore Loser's weird worshipers persist in parroting his whining, but have utterly failed to validate his Big Lie. All states certified their election results, often after recounts, audits, investigations, and court challenges aplenty, incapable of identifying a single suspect in their delusional "Big Steal."

Their inability to handle the truth and their persistence in spewing their crackpot dogma does not alter the reality.

Last edited:

The Cry Baby Sore Loser's weird worshipers persist in parroting his whining, but have utterly failed to validate his Big Lie. All states certified their election results, often after recounts, audits, investigations, and court challenges aplenty, incapable of identifying a single suspect in their delusional "Big Steal."

Their inability to handle the truth and their persistence in spewing their crackpot dogma does not alter the reality.
if you are going to persist in using the language of a 5 year old

I will persist in moving on....

if you are going to persist in using the language of a 5 year old

I will persist in moving on....
If you need to regard McConnell's blunt statement to Trump that he lost the election as those of a "5 year old", you are clearly not moving forward, something the GOP must do, regardless of the Loser's fixation on his loss, his lies, and his petty vendettas.

If you need to regard McConnell's blunt statement to Trump that he lost the election as those of a "5 year old", you are clearly not moving forward, something the GOP must do, regardless of the Loser's fixation on his loss, his lies, and his petty vendettas.
We cannot move forward with an illegitimate president. We need to fix what happened, so it does not happen again.

No, your problem with him is that he was being honest but that didn't fit your narrative. As a Trump supporter I don't think you're qualified to speak about honesty anyway.
the irony!

kinda want to laugh... but not funny there are such clueless.. un-self-aware, believe-anything-the-lying-media-says people in the world..

I dunno... seems kind of... what's the word? unproductive? dishonest? counter-intuitive? all of the above?

to move on from TRUTH

just sayin...

the irony!

kinda want to laugh... but not funny there are such clueless.. un-self-aware, believe-anything-the-lying-media-says people in the world..
The irony!

I was about to say the same about people who believe the transparent lies of a narcissist like Trump.

Look at the evidence

Then you can debate. Come prepared to debate or otherwise no one will debate you...

just laugh at you

The irony!

I was about to say the same about people who believe the transparent lies of a narcissist like Trump.
name one lie he told

just one. And it can't be something only the lying media reported on (so called reporting)

Some of the swing states violated the Constitution and other laws to engage in jigger pokery so as to admit fake ballots

the only reason they would have violated such laws was so they could steal the election. The Constitution of the US says that state legislators are the ones who make voting rules, laws and procedures. But in some cases non-legislators like governors and others over-rode that law..

And now poor minorities are paying the price.
That's why Augustine is laughing.

i stopped liking Barr when he seemed to turn on Trump. If he really didn't think there was fraud... ok, fine

But I seriously DOUBT that was the case.

And by now most Americans believe there was fraud 2020

so that would seem to imply Barr is not as bright as people thought... or something... maybe Corrupt is the right word rather than dim witted..

Everyone turns on Trump.

name one lie he told
just one. And it can't be something only the lying media reported on (so called reporting)
Just ONE? You're cruel. How about one lie told 15 times? How about that healthcare plan we were going to love once he replaced Obamacare? Here he is in his own words.

Forum List

Back