Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Holy Grover Cleveland, Batman!!!!!
I was listening last week on Hannity's radio show, he had O'Reilly on and they were talking about who Trump would possibly face in a primary for '24. Now, usually I just have it on to pass time as I drive, but O'Reilly made a good point...

And that was that Trump will enter the race with over a Billion dollars. That means that to compete against him anyone considering it would have to raise at least $500 million off the bat. And from what he was hearing, none of the big names would go up against him...That leaves the nomination to Trump for the taking...And we all know that Biden and his clown car of supreme fuck ups will lose in epic fashion because they don't have a clue on how to read the public sentiment, nor change their divisive ways....

I am not sure why “black” voters are mentioned in every thread
If you want to find out why you have to answer some very simple and basic questions so that I know you grasp what I can commit uncared to you?

(1) Which of the two, Biden or Trump, received approximately 90% of the black vote in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico?

We need to agree on the racial makeup of the seven states that formed fake electors to overturn the election from Biden to Trump on Jan6

So, (2) There were 84 living breathing fake Trump electors from those seven states, so is the racial makeup of the fake Trump electors T least 90% white or at least 90% knack?

Hopefully Big Bend Texas eill answer these questions as well.

They wanted the vote delayed until evidence could be evaluated. What is so hard to understand about that?

Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico all certified their results on or prior to December 14. So their certifications could not be changed or withdrawn. The certified slates of electors were therefore place in what is called “safe harbor” They cannot be changed.

I tried explaining this to Big Bend Texas but he can’t understand “safe harbor” for some reason, Hopefully you can do better and become an informed Trump voter. It is up to yoy.

The events from last Jan. 6 in Washington unfolded on live television but they've since been up for debate.

Millions of Americans watched the events in Washington last Jan. 6 unfold on live television. Police officers testified to the violence and mayhem. Criminal proceedings in open court detailed what happened.

Yet the hoaxes, conspiracy theories and attempts to rewrite history persist, muddying the public’s understanding of what actually occurred during the most sustained attack on the seat of American democracy since the War of 1812.

By excusing former President Donald Trump of responsibility, minimizing the mob’s violence and casting the rioters as martyrs, falsehoods about the insurrection aim to deflect blame for Jan. 6 while sustaining Trump’s unfounded claims about the free and fair election in 2020 that he lost.

Spread by politicians, broadcast by cable news pundits and amplified by social media, the falsehoods are a stark reminder of how many Americans may no longer trust their own institutions or their own eyes.

Several different conspiracy theories have emerged in the year since the insurrection, according to an analysis of online content by media intelligence firm Zignal Labs on behalf of The Associated Press. Unfounded claims that the rioters were members of antifa went viral first, only to be overtaken by a baseless claim blaming FBI operatives. Other theories say the rioters were peaceful and were framed for crimes that never happened.

Claim: The Rioters Weren’t Trump Supporters​

In fact, many of those who came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 have said — proudly, publicly, repeatedly — that they did so to help the then-president.

Claim: The Rioters Weren’t Violent​

Dozens of police officers were severely injured. One Capitol Police officer who was attacked and assaulted with bear spray suffered a stroke and died a day later of natural causes.

Claim: Trump Did Not Encourage The Rioters​

Trump may now want to minimize his involvement, but he spent months sounding a steadydrumbeat of conspiracy theory and grievance, urging his followers to fight to somehow return him to power.

Claim: Ashli Babbitt Was Killed By An Officer Working For Democrats​

Babbitt died after being shot in the shoulder by a lieutenant in the Capitol Police force as she and others pressed to enter the Speaker’s Lobby outside the House chamber.
Trump falsely claimed the officer was the head of security “for a certain high official, a Democrat,” and was being shielded from accountability. He also misstated where Babbitt was shot.

Claim: The Jan. 6 Suspects Are Political Prisoners And Are Being Mistreated​

No, they are not, despite some assertions from members of Congress.

While it’s true some of the suspects have complained about their time in jail, it’s wrong to argue they’re being held as political prisoners. Authorities have said the suspects in custody are being given the same access to food and medical care as any other inmate.

One of the most notorious rioters, Jacob Chansley, known as the QAnon Shaman, was given organic food in his jail cell after he complained about the food options.

Much more at the link below...

We all know what really happened on January 6 - so why do some people keep lying about it and spreading false conspiracy theories?

The violent rioters who attacked police were the blm/antifa brown shirts hiding among the Trump supporters and the FBI plants pushing for violence…

No where did Trump encourage any violence….

You morons are such disgusting people…

No where did Trump encourage any violence….

Do you think Trump’s ‘Pence is a coward’ tweet calmed the MAGA rioters down or incited more violence and potential harm to Pence?

According to video footage from that day, Pence was removed from the Senate at 2:14 p.m. after rioters had broken into the Capitol, meaning that when Trump lashed out at Pence at 2:24 p.m., he already knew Pence’s life was in danger.​
Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,” Trump wrote in his tweet​

What you wanted was for the election to be validated before any evidence could be heard.
No. Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico election officials were provided no cases of any fraud by Trump lawyers prior to the December 14 “safe harbor” deadline that is required by the Constitution and the wisdom of the founders.

Big Bend Texas made the case earlier on this thread that Trump’s legal team had zero evidence of election fraud on or before January 6.

January 6 was not about proving election fraud. It was about disenfranchising Biden voters in Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico by using fake electors to get Pence to not count the states with fake electors and real electors.

I am not sure why “black” voters are mentioned in every thread.
Do you want to know why black voters are mentioned in every post?
B506D052-7FC3-4DC5-BA85-ADAAD5A1292E.jpeg

Every Biden voter was attacked by more than a riot on Jan6. We were attacked by the President who attempted to not count our votes from Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico by submitting fake electors from those states. The end result was to be Trump’s win to stay in office.

I appreciate every black American who voted and helped this white Anericsn to rid the White House of the stench of Trump and his Confederate flag flying mob that stormed the Capitol and wanted to hang Mike Pence snd called Capitol Police officers ******* as the stormed into the building.

Do you have a problem with me defending my black brothers and sisters who voted with me to save America from four more years of Trump stench?

Last edited:
I am not sure why “black” voters are mentioned in every thread.
Do you think Trump should be sharing a stage with white Christian nationalists who spread this kind of hatred?

Trump was soon followed by controversial Zsolt Bayer who hosted a talk on gender issues, with the Guardian noting his previous inflammatory comments and writings on his blog.​
According to the report, "Bayer, a television talk show host in Hungary, has been widely denounced for his racism. During the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests, he wrote on his blog: 'Is this the future? Kissing the dirty boots of f*cking [racist epithet] and smiling at them? Being happy about this? Because otherwise they’ll kill you or beat you up?'​

Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico all certified their results on or prior to December 14. So their certifications could not be changed or withdrawn. The certified slates of electors were therefore place in what is called “safe harbor” They cannot be changed.

I tried explaining this to Big Bend Texas but he can’t understand “safe harbor” for some reason, Hopefully you can do better and become an informed Trump voter. It is up to yoy.
That does not mean there was not massive fraud, does it?

Do you think Trump’s ‘Pence is a coward’ tweet calmed the MAGA rioters down or incited more violence and potential harm to Pence?

According to video footage from that day, Pence was removed from the Senate at 2:14 p.m. after rioters had broken into the Capitol, meaning that when Trump lashed out at Pence at 2:24 p.m., he already knew Pence’s life was in danger.​
Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,” Trump wrote in his tweet​

It didn't do either......people who support Trump knew Pence was a coward long before Jan. 6........

And in that quote...where was the call to actual violence?

Oh...that's right, to you dumb asses, speech is violence....

And in that quote...where was the call to actual violence?
Actually that tweet went after The US Capitol had been breached and Pence’s life is already in danger.Trump didn’t have to call for violence because it had already started. So the question for you was did TRUMP attempt with that tweet to stop the violence or was it to encourage more. I just don’t see any way that it would’ve stopped it. Trump did nothing to stop it for two hours after that so I think we have our answer. Your opinion doesn’t matter because you’re in the cult.

Actually that tweet went after The US Capitol had been breached and Pence’s life is already in danger.Trump didn’t have to call for violence because it had already started. So the question for you was did TRUMP attempt with that tweet to stop the violence or was it to encourage more. I just don’t see any way that it would’ve stopped it. Trump did nothing to stop it for two hours after that so I think we have our answer. Your opinion doesn’t matter because you’re in the cult.

Pence was never in danger, you doofus.....the Feds lied about Pence's location that day...

And you forgot to answer...

Where was the actual call to violence in Trump's tweet?

Oh yeah, a dumb fuck like you thinks speech is violence...even speech that doesn't contain any calls for actual violence....

That does not mean there was not massive fraud, does it?
That’s all It can mean. Trump lost. And it’s been 18 months and Trump has not found any more fraud than the The tiny little fraction of the overall vote the states have found. The cyber ninjas in Arizona found more votes for Biden you dumb ass.

Do you want to know why black voters are mentioned in every post?
View attachment 647691

Every Biden voter was attacked by more than a riot on Jan6. We were attacked by the President who attempted to not count our votes from Arizona Nevada Michigan Pennsylvania Georgia Wisconsin and New Mexico by submitting fake electors from those states. The end result was to be Trump’s win to stay in office.

I appreciate every black American who voted and helped this white Anericsn to rid the White House of the stench of Trump and his Confederate flag flying mob that stormed the Capitol and wanted to hang Mike Pence snd called Capitol Police officers ******* as the stormed into the building.

Do you have a problem with me defending my black brothers and sisters who voted with me to save America from four more years of Trump stench?

The blm/antifa thughs in that photo should have been arrested, and likely were released without having to post bail........they also had to separate out the FBI agents and their paid provacatuers.....

Because he was whisked by Secret Service to a safe location with his family. If he wasn’t in danger why did he leave the Sebate floor And carry-on with the certification

Nope...

Because he was whisked by Secret Service to a safe location with his family. If he wasn’t in danger why did he leave the Sebate floor And carry-on with the certification

And again.....where was the actual call to violence in Trump's tweet.....

Still waiting...

That’s all It can mean. Trump lost. And it’s been 18 months and Trump has not found any more fraud than the The tiny little fraction of the overall vote the states have found. The cyber ninjas in Arizona found more votes for Biden you dumb ass.
Wrong again, very compelling fact based evidence has emerged.

The blm/antifa thughs in that photo should have been arrested, and likely were released without having to post bail........they also had to separate out the FBI agents and their paid provacatuers.....

The oath keepers, the proud boys, the 3% ers, all white nationalist militia groups have members that have already pled guilty. There were no BLM or antifa or FBI provocateurs perpetrating violence in the capital on January 6. You are the worst kind of Trump racist liar trying to pin the January 6 riot on Black Lives Matter, a peaceful protest organization. And antifa gets a kick out of beating up fascists. I realize that annoys you because you are obviously a freaking fascist lying like that.

Forum List

Back