Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

I'm not feeding your racist obsessions period.
You have a cowardly way of running away. But with dumb ass lying Trump voters i go by the questions you cult members can’t answer. There is an obvious fear of truth with Trump’s democracy hating people

You have a cowardly way of running away. But with dumb ass lying Trump voters i go by the questions you cult members can’t answer. There is an obvious fear of truth with Trump’s democracy hating people
I never run from anything, I'm just sick of your racist bullshit.

Trump never considered the race of the voters so again, your statement was and remains a lie.

That is the problem with viewing everything through the prism of race and being an eternal victim, both blind you to the facts.

There was no proof of one lick of fraud so why was Trump plotting to throw out all the votes in thise states thus disenfranchising millions of black voters?
Well that's certainly a lie. There's a great deal of evidence/proof of fraud. Where Trump was misled was that they could conclusively prove in each of those states that there was enough to justify overturning the election.

If you had honest arguments to make you would not have to continually resort to such arguments.

Trump never considered the race of the voters so again, your statement was and remains a lie
He considered making his white voters happy by making 9 out of 10 bkack voters very angry and disenfranchised.

As President he should consider all voters rights and not disenfranchise any in order to win after losing. Do you agree?

And the same could be said of you. Two sides each with their own conspiracy theory that they cannot prove. I think Biden's performance since the alleged election has proven that no one in their right mind could consider him Presidential material before or after. The actual scary people are the ones who wanted and got him as a puppet.
The courts have already said the election was not stolen.

Really? On several fox shows? Link?
If you think I'm going to search through 336 hours of programming for you, you're high.

I listen to Fox most of the day either via satellite radio or via streaming service so I actually know when subjects are discussed.

If you think I'm going to search through 336 hours of programming you're high.

I listen to Fox most of the day either via satellite radio or via streaming service so I actually know when subjects are discussed.
It should be easy to find a link to that if it happened. Which shows do you think you saw it on?

ok, where is your one lick of fraud in the seven states that DJT tried to throw out on Jan 6? You call me a liar so where is it? You must have it at your fingertips
There was no proof of one lick of fraud

You lied, we all see it.

Don't lie, at least don't do so when your lies are so easily disproven.

Where Trump was misled was that they could conclusively prove in each of those states that there was enough to justify overturning the election.
ok, where is your one lick of fraud in the seven states that DJT tried to throw out on Jan 6?

Don't lie, at least don't do so when your lies are so easily disproven.

Your cases are after Jan6, ok, where is your one lick of fraud in the seven states that DJT tried to throw out on Jan 6?

Trump had zero cases of fraud on Jan 6 when he tried to get Pence to throw seven states completely out of the election and you call me a liar. And all this time goes by and the cases of fraud are still basically zero.

Your cases are after Jan6, ok, where is your one lick of fraud in the seven states that DJT tried to throw out on Jan 6?

Trump had zero cases of fraud on Jan 6 when he tried to get Pence to throw seven states completely out of the election and you call me a liar. And all this time gies by abd the cases of fraud are still basically zero.

laughing animated.gif

Investigations and Prosecutions take time.

Illegal movement of the goal posts duly noted.

So you know that Trump had no evidence ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE of any fraud on JAN6 in the seven states that he wanted Pence to shitcan so he fraudulently wins the election after losing. And you have absolutely no problem with the fact that seven states with nine out of ten black voters wouid be cheated by Trump out of choosing who they want for President. Doesn’t bother you at all does it. YOU STILL support Trump and his mostly white anti-democracy movement dont you?

Illegal movement of the goal posts duly noted
No You moved the goal post from Jan6 to February 11. But that is OK since you confirmed that you understand that Trump had zero evidentiary basis to pressure Mike Pence into manipulating his duties on January 6 to fraudulently take action that would disenfranchise millions of black voters who worked very hard to be rid of Trump and send Biden to the White House. Glad to know that you know Trump would shit on black voters like that without having one lick of evidence that there was fraud in the election he lost in a landslide.

You would think Ginne Thomas would know what you know and not go around trying to cancel Biden voters without one single iota of evidence that there was election fraud prior to the Jan6 insurrection that she helped organize and attended.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Virginia “Ginni” Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and a conservative political activist, urged Republican lawmakers in Arizona after the 2020 presidential election to choose their own slate of electors, arguing that results giving Joe Biden a victory in the state were marred by fraud

He will never be president again.
Your boy has only a whopping 16% that think the country is on the right track...Not too good there my racist friend...

So far the American people see that he has screwed up

the economy
Afghanistan withdrawal
inflation (including crippling gas and grocery prices)
further division of America
silly obsession with Trump
covid fascism
inability to take blame for any of this
can't define what a woman is
laughing stock of the world
attack of the constitution, and rights

And that is just off the top of my head...I don't believe in my lifetime I have EVER seen a President and a party so fuck up in such a short amount of time...Even Jimmy Carter is laughing...

No You moved the goal post from Jan6 to February 11. But that is OK since you confirmed that you understand that Trump had zero evidentiary basis to pressure Mike Pence into manipulating his duties on January 6 to fraudulently take action that would disenfranchise millions of black voters who worked very hard to be rid of Trump and send Biden to the White House. Glad to know that you know Trump would shit on black voters like that without having one lick of evidence that there was fraud in the election he lost in a landslide.

They wanted the vote delayed until evidence could be evaluated. What is so hard to understand about that? What you wanted was for the election to be validated before any evidence could be heard.

I am not sure why “black” voters are mentioned in every thread. There are millions of white people that voted for Biden as well. Jan 6th, no matter how you look at it, had absolutely NOTHING to do with race.

Forum List

Back