Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

What was Trump pressuring PENCE to do on Jan6 when he told the mob that If Pence died it we win? Hint: It involved thise fake Trump electors.

Trumpā€™s words: ā€œBecause if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.ā€

Trump wanted PENCE to not count the electors from Georgia Pennsylvania Wisconsin Michigan Nevada Arizona andcNew Mexico.

Millions of bkack voters were in fact going to be disenfranchised fir fucking real if Pence obeys Trump,

Donā€™t run from reality again @Big Bend Texas . Pence did right for black Americans on Jan 6.

Do you call Pence a coward?

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify," said Trump on Twitter. "USA demands the truth!"
Do you hate Trump for wanting to not count black votes to stay in power.
You lied.

define the lie.

I already have.

Maybe yiu defined the lie just now - We will see,

The majority who voted for both candidates are White, Black and Brown,
We are talking about the majority specifically that voted for Biden in Michigan Pennsylvania Nevada Georgia Arizona Wisconsin And New Mexico.

The majority votes for only one candidate and that candidate gets the statesā€™ electors.

In all thise states the majority was a winning coalition of white black abd brien voters that defeated a minority of mostly white Trump voters.

IF Trump had his way and Pence did what he was told all seven of those states are not added toward Bidenā€™s electoral vote total, reducing it enough that Trump wins.

Do you deny that is what Trump wanted Pence to do? Disenfranchise every single Biden voter in each of those states?

There's no one scrap of solid evidence to suggest Trump is even racially aware on a primal level much less a racist.

Is disenfranchising 9 out of 10 black voters in Michigan Pennsylvania Nevada Georgia Arizona Wisconsin and New Mexico so TRUMP stays President and makes his mostly white political base ā€˜happyā€™ racist?

Trumpā€™s words not mine:

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.ā€ 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

Big Bend Texas again. What is Trump asking Pence to do to make TRUMPā€™s mostly white MAGA voters the happiest people in America. You included I presume.

All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people.ā€ 21JAN06-DJT-jEASTMAN​

Is disenfranchising 9 out of 10 black voters in Michigan Pennsylvania Nevada Georgia Arizona Wisconsin and New Mexico so TRUMP stays President and makes his mostly white political base ā€˜happyā€™ racist?

Recertification was to be based on the premise they could prove in each of those states that enough fraud occurred to change the outcome of the elecition.

If that were the case then every Trump voter was disenfranchised by those stealing the election.

Trump never said a damned thing about a desire to steal votes from black voters.

You lied, we can all see it and no matter how many times you try to justify it, it was still a lie.

WOULD IT MAKE You HAPPY ON JAN6 if PENCE DID THE DEED AND TRUMP WINS AND BIDEN LOST BASED ON FAKE ELECTORS?
Do you think putting everything in All Caps makes you look taller or sound more intelligent?

It doesn't.

Your premise is faulty, go back and try a better argument and no, putting it in all caps won't make it a better argument.

The courts reviewed all the so-called evidence and concluded it was garbage. Enough said. Basically trump got laughed out of court. When your elect a clown expect a circus. I would never vote for that clown.
The courts didn't even look at the evidence, you fucking moron.

The premise of that video has been discredited many times. Even fox refuses to discuss such a goofy video.
Well "Fox" Doesn't discuss anything but the video was discussed on several shows over the last two weeks so once again, that's a lie.

Recertification was to be based on the premise they could prove in each of those states that enough fraud occurred to change the outcome of the elecition.
No. Recertification was based on fake electors being presented or available so Pence could not count the real electors which meant Pence could arbitrarily and without proof of fraud declare himself and DJT the winners.

The TRUMP/Eastman Plan was never about proving fraud, It was about causing chaos

Once Pence gaveled himself and Trump the winner the plan expected chaos. The solution to chaos was to throw the decision to a vote in the House where Republicans get to keep Trump another four years.

Last edited:

per the above I see you just make stuff up on the fly after I provided the following DJT words from Jan6

Are you aware that Trump also said this?

States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back​
Trump is lying to a mob right there., No state wanted their certifications back. Do you think it proper for a President to lie to a mob like that?

per the above I see you just make stuff up on the fly after I provided the following DJT words from Jan6

Are you aware that Trump also said this?

States want to revote. The states got defrauded, They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back​
Trump is lying to a mob right there., No state wanted their certifications back. Do you think it proper for a President to lie to a mob like that?
Again, the only way the states could do so would be on the basis of proof the election was indeed stolen otherwise there would be no legal basis for the change in electors and the courts would have immediately put a stop to it as soon as the emergency appeal was filed.

They actually believed they could prove "The Steal" was real because of the bullshit Rudi and his other advisors were feeding him.

Forum List

Back