Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Interesting article in Epoch Times indicating frame by frame analysis disclosing Ashli Babbitt was not attempting to storm the capitol doors rather stood between rioters and the police attempting to stop the violence. If it in fact true here we go again.
And she wasn't shot while she was standing there. She was shot when she climbed up into a broken out window frame in an attempt to breach a police barricade while defying a police order to get back.

I do not believe there was any significant irregularity on this election, but the whole point of having the VP announce the certification is to provide an opportunity for the VP to deny certification.
Anyone in the process is intended to be able to raise a red flag.
That IS what the Constitution and all law books say.
You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Nothing in the Constitution grants a VP the power to unilaterally reject states' electors.

If it did, Pence would be VP for life as every 4 years, he would unilaterally declare himself the winner of the election and every 4 years, a Republican candidate would choose him as their running mate knowing it's a guaranteed win with Pence discarding their opponents electors against the will of the people.

You're pathological and you're out of your fucking mind.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Pence: And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president.

@ Rigby essentially wrote one guy can choose the President not the voters: I do not believe there was any significant irregularity on this election, but the whole point of having the VP announce the certification is to provide an opportunity for the VP to deny certification. - - - Anyone in the process is intended to be able to raise a red flag. - - - That IS what the Constitution and all law books say 22JAN23-POST#0674

NFBW wrote: If Mike Pence read your post Rigby5 he’d have to say you are UN-American.
Pence, in remarks at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, June 25, 2021

Mike Pence spoke at RR Library: “Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress.​
And the truth is, there’s almost no idea more un-American than the notion that any one person could choose the American president. The presidency belongs to the American people and the American people alone.”​
Pence said he will “always be proud that we did our part, on that tragic day, to reconvene the Congress and fulfill our duty under the Constitution and the laws of the United States.​
22JAN23-POST#0690​

Last edited:
Mike Pence is un-American. Pence could have fixed things on January 6 by stopping the process due to voter fraud.
I disagree, the power to reject lies with Congress. A request by a senator and a congressman results in the vice president holding a vote among the congress. Here I am fuzzy I dont know what the law says is required to reject the electoral votes.

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

Nothing in the Constitution grants a VP the power to unilaterally reject states' electors.

If it did, Pence would be VP for life as every 4 years, he would unilaterally declare himself the winner of the election and every 4 years, a Republican candidate would choose him as their running mate knowing it's a guaranteed win with Pence discarding their opponents electors against the will of the people.

You're pathological and you're out of your fucking mind.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
NFBW wrote: it’s worse than we thought it ever could be as far as the mental and spiritual health of the nation goes. We cannot be a spiritual and mentally fit nation when 1/3 of the voting aged citizenry live in a creation of their own unreality or a completely separate reality from what is fundamentally needed in a democracy. That being a basic agreement that there are fundamental truths facts and reality that we all must accept apart from personal religion or philosophy about life and society. - - - For example, @Rigby told us that he does not believe there was any significant irregularity in the election that Trump and Pence lost, (clearly an easily understood reality). However @Rigby’s ability to process that election reality that Trump lost flies out the window when Rigby5 says the whole point of having the VP announce the certification is to provide an opportunity for the VP to deny certification and thus put democracy to death in an election that @Rigby told us there was no significant irregularity or fraudulent problems. “Houston, we have a democracy problem,” We need to get some truth engineers on it right away. 22JAN24-POST#0693

Last edited:
And she wasn't shot while she was standing there. She was shot when she climbed up into a broken out window frame in an attempt to breach a police barricade while defying a police order to get back.
With the building under historic assault, a violent mob pushing behind her and the members of Congress literally a few dozen feet away, just on the other side of a couple of Capitol cops.

But it doesn't matter. They'll forgive anything. They're "at war".

Trump was winning on election night until ballots appeared out of nowhere after midnight.
Ballots did not appear out of "nowhere". They appeared from Democratic districts that still needed to be counted, and you would know that if you were paying attention. I was, for sure.

ALL STATES MET THE SAFE HARBOR deadline in 2021. - - - Our founders were intellectual geniuses and that is why DJT and his voters cannot relate to them - - -

lennypartiv wrote: Mike Pence is un-American. Pence could have fixed things on January 6 by stopping the process due to voter fraud. 22JAN24-POST#0691

RetiredGySgt wrote: I disagree, the power to reject lies with Congress. A request by a senator and a congressman results in the vice president holding a vote among the congress. Here I am fuzzy I dont know what the law says is required to reject the electoral votes. 22JAN24-POST#0692

NFBW wrote: Yes, the power to reject electors from any of the states lies with the special Jan6 joint session of Congress that is stipulated in the Constitution. The reason RetiredGySgt is fuzzy on the law may be because there is one tiny piece of conscience in his being that is not tainted and calloused from being a Tea-Partier turned Trump voter the past fifty years. - - - I shall explain my point for Correll and all the other white cultural Christians with calloused consciences who are “like” him.because I taught Correll about “SAFE HARBOR. - - - On Jan6 one Senator and one House member can request in writing to reject counting the slate of electors from any one state - BUT HERE IS THE CONSTITUTIONALLY required catch: the states official slate of
electors must be in dispute and not in safe harbor after December 8 following the election. - - - Our founders were intellectual geniuses and that is why DJT and his voters cannot relate to them - - - SAFE HARBOR means each state has official certified and sealed the election prior to a deadline that all disputes and challenges by the loser have been resolved in the courts. - - - If a state has an ongoing issue like Florida had in 2000 with the legal fight going on past the safe harbor deadline that state risks not being counted on Jan6. Such a legal debacle as the one in Florida did not exist in 2020 in any state. ALL STATES MET THE SAFE HARBOR deadline in 2021. All of the multicultural Democrat voters for Biden in Arizona Georgia Pennsylvania Michigan Nevada and Wisconsin along with the traditional American and mostly white Republican Party voters were in SAFE HARBOR on Jan6. DJT’s multiple attempts to DECERTIFY those states was unconstitutional, unAmerican and a coup attempt by a fascistic sore loser who thinks the Democratic process should be decided by who has the biggest angry mob. - - - I surmise RetiredGySgt ‘s professed fuzziness on what DJT brazenly attempted to do to multicultural voters in six states that he lost is the prick of a conscience lingering in a mind so filled with hate and resentment that it barely is heard from anymore. Let’s hope thus helps. 22JAN24-POST#0698

Last edited:

Forum List

Back