Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

If elected government officials are there, they should not allow fraudulent votes.
That's the role of Representatives and Senators, you unmitigated moron, not the VP. Not to mention, but I will anyway... outside of a few sporadic cases from around the nation, no fraud has been found.

That's the role of Representatives and Senators, you unmitigated moron, not the VP. Not to mention, but I will anyway... outside of a few sporadic cases from around the nation, no fraud has been found.
Congress works with the VP as a team during the certification process. Any member of the team aware of voter fraud should have stopped the process.

The Capitol Building would be in ruins if it was....The Insurrection! You guys are scared. Oa a protest that went beyond the scope. Just like the thousands of peaceful protests in blues cities that was just lovable. Antifa declared and area a new nation. Which Deplorables will need to remember for future reference as the local government supported it. No feds showed up.

Its a good idea to steer clear of anyone who promotes conspircy theories. Thats the stuff of 3rd world country leadership.

Of course, of course, and the fairy godmother is alive and well. SGT is your source? Really?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, psoter Bob, that is who avataree LennyPartiv is.
That avatar is sort of a 'no source', 'poor source', 'wrong source' kind of poster.
This forum is merely a substitute for kicking the scheibe outta his cat.

Remember it was good LennyPartiv who promoted, cheerled, boosted, and affirmed ......that the Cyber Ninja's were gonna prove beyond a shadow of doubt that Don Trump won, in a landslide!.....in Maricopa County, AZ.

Alas, the Cyber Ninja's earnest efforts demonstrated that Trump lost by an even bigger margin, despite the Ninja's revelation that he had BENEFITTED by being given MORE votes than he actually earned. He still lost.

Now, to be clear, I have no desire to be harsh with good poster LennyPartiv. He is a tremendous inspiration for satire, sarcasm, snarkery, and fun. Let's not kill that golden goose.

After all, with LennyPartiv's and the Cyber Ninjas' erstwhile efforts we all got to watch.........Don Trump lose TWICE in Arizona.

I love this bar!

Congress works with the VP as a team during the certification process. Any member of the team aware of voter fraud should have stopped the process.
Not according to the Constitution or any laws on the books

Interesting article in Epoch Times indicating frame by frame analysis disclosing Ashli Babbitt was not attempting to storm the capitol doors rather stood between rioters and the police attempting to stop the violence. If it in fact true here we go again.

Interesting article in Epoch Times indicating frame by frame analysis disclosing Ashli Babbitt was not attempting to storm the capitol doors rather stood between rioters and the police attempting to stop the violence. If it in fact true here we go again.
Epoch Times?

Jesus

The Epoch Times is a far-right[14] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[20] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[21] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[22]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[23][24] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has championed President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[25] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[21][26][27] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.[30] In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".[25] The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[16][31][25]

Stop reading that garbage

Not according to the Constitution or any laws on the books

I do not believe there was any significant irregularity on this election, but the whole point of having the VP announce the certification is to provide an opportunity for the VP to deny certification.
Anyone in the process is intended to be able to raise a red flag.
That IS what the Constitution and all law books say.

You REALLY THINK shit in his pants Biden got more votes than Obama by winning less counties? You are fucking hilarious.

The Epoch Times is a far-right[14] international multi-language newspaper and media company affiliated with the Falun Gong new religious movement.[20] The newspaper, based in New York City, is part of the Epoch Media Group, which also operates New Tang Dynasty (NTD) Television.[21] The Epoch Times has websites in 35 countries but is blocked in mainland China.[22]

The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[23][24] promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and has championed President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[25] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[21][26][27] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccine misinformation.[30] In 2020, The New York Times called it a "global-scale misinformation machine".[25] The Epoch Times frequently promotes other Falun Gong affiliated groups, such as the performing arts company Shen Yun.[16][31][25]

Stop reading that garbage
Actually it’s free, delivered each week, furthermore I love to read. For that mater I read the NY Times, WSJ, and Washington Post, opposing viewpoints don’t bother me. Sorry it offends you. I thought their analysis of Ashi Babbitt’s pre shooting conduct was interesting. Have you read the article or just dismissing their analysis out of bias and disdain for their political leanings? Two of the three aforementioned demonstrate political leanings as well, does that preclude them as well?

You REALLY THINK shit in his pants Biden got more votes than Obama by winning less counties? You are fucking hilarious.
Counties don't vote. People vote.

What counts more? A county with 2,000 people in it or one with 200,000?

Take your time. It's a tough one

Actually it’s free, delivered each week
Of course it is. It's propaganda. They rarely charge for propaganda.
Have you read the article or just dismissing their analysis out of bias and disdain for their political leanings
Every time I have seen ET linked to a story...the smallest amount of fact checking showed it to be bullshit.

That is absolutely 100% false.

Just stop, Igor. Go volunteer in the Donbas

That is EXACTLY what the constitution says.
The whole point of having the VP preside over the house is to establish unanimity.
That means if ANY member does not agree, then all bets are off.
Any disagreement on the veracity of an election prevents the election from being blindly accepted, and then requires an investigation.
That is the whole point of the constitution.
It is why there are separation of the 3 different government branches.
You can not undo results that have been certified without destroying the entire confidence of the whole government.
So if there is EVER any question at all, you NEVER certify.
That is not only what the constitution says, but is always the way it has to be.
You can never undo an election AFTER it has been certified.
All investigations are to be completed BEFORE certification is possible.

Forum List

Back