Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

Catholic Trump conservative here.

. . . . who has expressed inordinate faith that the BIG LIE is TRUTH. So I must ask if your branch of Catholicism Mashmont is a truth optional religion now too like white evangelical MAGA Christianism ever since Trump replaced Jesus Christ as the central god/human savior in their unblessed left behind miserable American lives. - - - Just so you know I voted for the Catholic President who defeated Trump in the most secure and least fraudulent election ever. 22JAN21-POST#0642

Last edited:
@Whodatsaywhodat wrote: You fools are a hoot ... biggest lie about jan.6th insurrection is that it was not an insurrection... anyone charged for insurrection? 22JAN01-POST#0004

NFBW wrote: BIggest fish thus far is one-eyed Elmer and ten in his anti-gubmint militia / Trumploving GunNut penis enlarging DRINKING CLUB who saw the CHAUVIN RIOT SUMMER of 2020 as an insurrection against DJT and the start of Civil War. A Great Bio next paragraph of a Traditional American who is charged with seditious conspiracy for his role in planning and coordination of the Jan6 assault on Democracy. 22JAN21-POST#0643

A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans - - - An Atlantic investigation reveals who they are and what they might do on Election Day. By Mike Giglio

1642754370032.png

Atlantic Magazine NOVEMBER 2020 ISSUE Editor's Note: After this story was sent to press for the November issue of The Atlantic, President Donald Trump was asked in the September 29 debate whether he would “condemn white supremacists and militia groups and say that they need to stand down.” The president said “Sure,” and then said that the Proud Boys, a militant nativist group, should “stand back and stand by” as the election approaches.

Photographs by Philip Montgomery
Image above: Stewart Rhodes, the founder of the Oath Keepers

(Elmer) Stewart Rhodes was living his vision of the future. On television, American cities were burning, while on the internet, rumors warned that antifa bands were coming to terrorize the suburbs. Rhodes was driving around South Texas, getting ready for them. He answered his phone. “Let’s not fuck around,” he said. “We’ve descended into civil war.”

Rhodes had been talking about civil war since he founded the Oath Keepers, in 2009. But now more people were listening. And whereas Rhodes had once cast himself as a revolutionary in waiting, he now saw his role as defending the president. He had put out a call for his followers to protect the country against what he was calling an “insurrection.” The unrest, he told me, was the latest attempt to undermine Donald Trump.
A Pro-Trump Militant Group Has Recruited Thousands of Police, Soldiers, and Veterans THE END 22JAN21-POST#0643

Last edited:
Traditional Americans

Correll wrote: I
am not respecting the peaceful transfer of power either. I do not consider BIden's election to be legitimate nor do I consider him to be a legitimate President. 21FEB12-POST#287

NFBW wrote: Correll certainly can make up all kinds of excuses to reject counting ballots in the electoral college as it is written in the CONSTITUTION. But immigration from a certain type of country whether legal or not in his mind appears to be the foundational impending doom of the Party of Traditional Americans that has evolved as the GOP under Trump. The Birth rate of non-traditional Americans matched with immigration’s influx of potential non-traditional Americans as Correll says makes it hard to see how the GOP will win national elections going forward.

Correll wrote: As the country becomes assimilated into the Third World, and less American, it becomes hard to see how the GOP will win national elections. 21FEB11-POST#193

NFBW wrote: Regarding the “Third World” that Correll speaks of America’s inevitably tragic assimilation, it is my understanding that Correll is referring to countries having darker complexioned inhabitants than the complexions of traditional Americans like Ashley Babbitt, Paul Gosar, Elmer Rhodes, Steve Bannon, Madison Cawthorn, John Eastman, Mark Meadows, Donald J Trump, Sydney Powell, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Mike Lindell and Meshawn Maddoc, Louie Gohmert have? - - - This is my assesment of the context of Correll ‘s concerns and I believe Faun might agree.

Correll wrote: Let's keep in mind that the only person to die on 1/6 was one of US "traditional Americans" shot down by one of you people. 22JAN15-POST#827

NFBW wrote: Correll can only be referring to a traditional American namely A.Babbitt who was shot and killed while she was committing a few lony with numerous others that involved assault on members of Congress and the Vice President of the United States.

NFBW wrote: As we see below Correll admits he does not know the level of cheating in the election that DJT lost therefore cheating to steal the election cannot be what drives Correll not respect the peaceful transfer of power and to not consider BIden's election to be legitimate.

Correll wrote: I don't think that the election was fair, nor do I know what the level of cheating was. 21FEB11-POST#156

NFBW wrote: This all adds up to an assessment that Correll ‘s opinion that the 2020 presidential election was illegal and illegitimate and therefore not
Physically stolen but emotionally stolen, has nothing to do with the counting of legal ballots. It is that the birth rate of traditional Americans cannot keep up with new citizens of non-American color or tradition. And that is not fair to traditional American voters.

Correll is a self-professed cultural Christian. So as a cultural Christian new to this board Mashmont yourself what do you think of this assessment based on what had been posted this past year? Hope this help ls you catch up and get past the tribal insult game bullshit you seem to be bringing so far. 22JAN15-POST#0645

Last edited:
Never said there was and that was not the plan,
Yes, it was the plan. Trump said so himself. I already quoted him saying exactly that. And that was the message Pence got because his reply was that he couldn't follow Trump's plan...

“my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.” ~ Mike Pence, 1/6/21

Furthermore, you claim the plan was actually to have Congress reject electors and Mike Pence was going along with that. If that was Trump's plan, then why do you claim Trump said this about Pence...

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution." ~ Donald Trump, 1/6/21

That you feel obligated to lie to protect Trump says it all.

Yes, it was. Trump said so himself. I already quoted saying exactly that. And that was the message Pence got because his reply was that he couldn't follow Trump's plan...

“my considered judgement that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not.” ~ Mike Pence, 1/6/21

Furthermore, you claim the plan was actually to have Congress reject electors and Mike Pence was going along with that. If that was Trump's plan, then why do you claim Trump said this about Pence...

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution." ~ Donald Trump, 1/6/21
Because he did not order the vote even after the republicans meet the standard for one.

You fools are a hoot ... biggest lie about jan.6th insurrection is that it was not an insurrection... anyone charged for insurrection? Anyone convicted? Just because you princesses keep repeating said lie doesn't make it true. What's next ? You know where Bigfoot is ? So stupid to call a field trip a insurrection, but that's the left for ya ...
Oh now it was a field trip which morphed into a "love fest" according to tump. I have been on many "field trips" in my life, and this one was a doozy.

Oh now it was a field trip which morphed into a "love fest" according to tump. I have been on many "field trips" in my life, and this one was a doozy.
It was a protest. I thought you liberals supported the right to protest.

Traditional Americans

NFBW wrote: This all adds up to an assessment that Correll ‘s opinion that the 2020 presidential election was illegal and illegitimate and therefore not
Physically stolen but emotionally stolen, has nothing to do with the counting of legal ballots. It is that the birth rate of traditional Americans cannot keep up with new citizens of non-American color or tradition. And that is not fair to traditional American voters.

I have repeatedly explained my reasoning on the election to you. And you just ignored my stated and clear reasons and instead made up some shit.

You seem to be implying that your shit has something to do with me. Yet you did not actually say that.

Did you mean to? Are you so retarded that you once again, did not notice that you failed to actually make any point?

The events from last Jan. 6 in Washington unfolded on live television but they've since been up for debate.

Millions of Americans watched the events in Washington last Jan. 6 unfold on live television. Police officers testified to the violence and mayhem. Criminal proceedings in open court detailed what happened.

Yet the hoaxes, conspiracy theories and attempts to rewrite history persist, muddying the public’s understanding of what actually occurred during the most sustained attack on the seat of American democracy since the War of 1812.

By excusing former President Donald Trump of responsibility, minimizing the mob’s violence and casting the rioters as martyrs, falsehoods about the insurrection aim to deflect blame for Jan. 6 while sustaining Trump’s unfounded claims about the free and fair election in 2020 that he lost.

Spread by politicians, broadcast by cable news pundits and amplified by social media, the falsehoods are a stark reminder of how many Americans may no longer trust their own institutions or their own eyes.

Several different conspiracy theories have emerged in the year since the insurrection, according to an analysis of online content by media intelligence firm Zignal Labs on behalf of The Associated Press. Unfounded claims that the rioters were members of antifa went viral first, only to be overtaken by a baseless claim blaming FBI operatives. Other theories say the rioters were peaceful and were framed for crimes that never happened.

Claim: The Rioters Weren’t Trump Supporters​

In fact, many of those who came to the Capitol on Jan. 6 have said — proudly, publicly, repeatedly — that they did so to help the then-president.

Claim: The Rioters Weren’t Violent​

Dozens of police officers were severely injured. One Capitol Police officer who was attacked and assaulted with bear spray suffered a stroke and died a day later of natural causes.

Claim: Trump Did Not Encourage The Rioters​

Trump may now want to minimize his involvement, but he spent months sounding a steadydrumbeat of conspiracy theory and grievance, urging his followers to fight to somehow return him to power.

Claim: Ashli Babbitt Was Killed By An Officer Working For Democrats​

Babbitt died after being shot in the shoulder by a lieutenant in the Capitol Police force as she and others pressed to enter the Speaker’s Lobby outside the House chamber.
Trump falsely claimed the officer was the head of security “for a certain high official, a Democrat,” and was being shielded from accountability. He also misstated where Babbitt was shot.

Claim: The Jan. 6 Suspects Are Political Prisoners And Are Being Mistreated​

No, they are not, despite some assertions from members of Congress.

While it’s true some of the suspects have complained about their time in jail, it’s wrong to argue they’re being held as political prisoners. Authorities have said the suspects in custody are being given the same access to food and medical care as any other inmate.

One of the most notorious rioters, Jacob Chansley, known as the QAnon Shaman, was given organic food in his jail cell after he complained about the food options.

Much more at the link below...

We all know what really happened on January 6 - so why do some people keep lying about it and spreading false conspiracy theories?
This attack was insane

There's no law which states the VP can unilaterally, without Congress, reject electoral votes. You're out of your mind, nutcase.
If elected government officials are there, they should not allow fraudulent votes.

Forum List

Back