Some Of The Biggest Lies Being Spread About The Jan. 6 Insurrection

LOL

It's not my job to prove your claims.

face-palm-gif.278959

If you could, you would. You don't because you can't.
It is not my job to listen to one thing you say either.

Of course you can always ignore requests for you to prove you're not lying.
I am not here to prove anything to an asshole like you. The facts are out there. You deny what the evidence is and what it means. Broken laws, no chain of custody, illegal deals without legislative approval and ballot harvesting all happened. This election had 0 integrity just like you.

"It is no surprise whatsoever that the illegitimate January 6th Unselect Committee would attempt to subpoena attorneys as it continues its Stalinist witch hunt against President Trump and his supporters," Epshteyn tweeted.

"The information I am happy to share with Democrats, RINOs and anyone else is that of the overwhelming fraud that permeated the 2020 election in Arizona, Wisconsin, Georgia, Pennsylvania and beyond," he added.
:mm:

Last edited:
I am not here to prove anything to an asshole like you. The facts are out there. You deny what the evidence is and what it means. Broken laws, no chain of custody, illegal deals without legislative approval and ballot harvesting all happened. This election had 0 integrity just like you.
LOL

Moron, you have no facts. That's why you can't prove anything you're saying.

LOL

Moron, you have no facts. That's why you can't prove anything you're saying.
The laws were broken. 30 in AZ. That is a fact. That cannot be proven until the RINO AG takes it to court. If it gets there, it will be. AZ. will have a big change coming midterms. Democrats will no longer be allowed to cheat anymore. And any on going cases which are a matter of record.

The laws were broken. 30 in AZ. That is a fact. That cannot be proven until the RINO AG takes it to court. If it gets there, it will be.
Nope, you're lying again. Evidence you're lying again is just as with every other case of of election fraud you claim, someone is preventing it from being proven. It's always somebody else with you. It's never you.

Nope, you're lying again. Evidence you're lying again is just as with every other case of of election fraud you claim, someone is preventing it from being proven. It's always somebody else with you. It's never you.
Not lying. Links have been posted proving there is enough evidence to prove the election had 0 integrity. Like you, Assflap.

They can't even convince people who Trump himself appointed.
The psychiatric field is going to spend years sorting all this out. And when they're done, there will be new classifications of crazy in the books; just dedicated to this crowd.

Came real close to that on Sedition Day.
What a fucking idiot you are. It came nowhere close. Grow the fuck up. :ahole-1:The only thing it came close to is proving those in power can commit murder and walk. It proved it to me.

Forum List

Back