Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country
Where and when? Seriously, tell the details of where you where, what you were doing, how you knew these were Trump supporters, describe how they turned. Was this in the course of minutes, days, weeks.

This will be a great story and eye opening

People I once respected have shown an evil side and they think they're justified
It seems impossible that people who were balanced, decent people with good values all of sudden turn out to be raging Jew-haters and defenders of barbaric Islamic terrorist attacks.

Is it really possible that these are the same posters who were emboldened by a horrific massacre of Jews to reveal their virulent antisemitism?

I have seen the attacks on Jews by Pal supporters and have seen the clips where they rant against Jews. You have too you just chose to lie about it. Making you no better then them.
OK, then you also see the videos of Jews, making horrific statement against Palestinian women screaming at them, spitting at Christian nuns in Israel . So either you can accept that there’s bad people on both sides in Israel Palestine or not totally up to you.

We’re talking about America here…. Antisemitism, and Islamophobia is not a major problem in this country. The great majority of our fellow Americans are not bigoted. That’s the entire point of this thread.

Where and when? Seriously, tell the details of where you where, what you were doing, how you knew these were Trump supporters, describe how they turned. Was this in the course of minutes, days, weeks.

This will be a great story and eye opening
Because there’s a few Trump supporters on the US message board , accusing people of antisemitism just for criticizing Israel. So they’re wrong. There’s no logic behind that accusation.

It seems impossible that people who were balanced, decent people with good values all of sudden turn out to be raging Jew-haters and defenders of barbaric Islamic terrorist attacks.

Is it really possible that these are the same posters who were emboldened by a horrific massacre of Jews to reveal their virulent antisemitism?
All the people are asking for my good friend you should show the proof show any poster on the US message board saying that Jews are subhuman. If you can’t, you don’t have any argument.

You’re a nice person, so there’s no reason to level false accusations against people

OK, then you also see the videos of Jews, making horrific statement against Palestinian women screaming at them, spitting at Christian nuns in Israel . So either you can accept that there’s bad people on both sides in Israel Palestine or not totally up to you.

We’re talking about America here…. Antisemitism, and Islamophobia is not a major problem in this country. The great majority of our fellow Americans are not bigoted. That’s the entire point of this thread.
One side: yells
The other side: cuts heads off babies and sets children on fire

See? Bad on both sides!

Where are you finding these "Trump Supporters?" Everyone I hear pining for the Holocaust to come back are Bidenistas
The point is that it is Trump supporters accusing people of being antisemitic simply for criticizing in Israel. Or saying free Palestine. So they’re accusations are against logic

There’s probably 10 neo Nazis in America, and those are right wingers who are actual anti Semitic people who have Nazi symbols and their homes and things like that.

All the people are asking for my good friend you should show the proof show any poster on the US message board saying that Jews are subhuman. If you can’t, you don’t have any argument.

You’re a nice person, so there’s no reason to level false accusations against people
We have to sink all the way to being called “subhuman” before you will acknowledge antisemitism?

Wow. You sure have a LOT of tolerance for antisemitism. That alone is quite a tell.

One side: yells
The other side: cuts heads off babies and sets children on fire

See? Bad on both sides!
You know, that’s not the case. Sone on the Israeli side has also massacred innocent Palestinian women, and children. also Israeli settlers have brutally attacked and even killed innocent Palestinians. So again it goes both ways.

The point of this thread is about the American people. And there is hardly any antisemitism Or Islamophoba in this country. most of us Americans are good people.

We have to sink all the way to being called “subhuman” before you will acknowledge antisemitism?

Wow. You sure have a LOT of tolerance for antisemitism. That alone is quite a tell.
I go by the dictionary definition …if somebody believes a white person, or black person, or a Jew is inferior than they are a racist.

Criticizing, Israel, America or South Africa doesn’t make somebody a racist. This is common sense.

You know, that’s not the case. Sone on the Israeli side has also massacred innocent Palestinian women, and children. also Israeli settlers have brutally attacked and even killed innocent Palestinians. So again it goes both ways.

The point of this thread is about the American people. And there is hardly any antisemitism Or Islamophoba in this country. most of us Americans are good people.
There has been a massive explosion of antisemitism in this country, and your downplaying it is a sign that you are still a Democrat.

So you are lying. I was like WTF. But you are a Bidenista, explains everything. Democrat, the party of hate
I support Mr. Trump

And so the point is that anybody who believes antisemitism is a problem in America, is echoing the far left, who believes that racism against blacks as a problem in America. Those types of accusations is an unfair, blanket criticism toward the American people in general and that’s not right, our neighbors, teachers, friends, and family members are overwhelmingly, not bigoted people.

It’s getting very tiring, explaining logic and common sense to a few people in America who believe that our country is racist….

There has been a massive explosion of antisemitism in this country, and your downplaying it is a sign that you are still a Democrat.
I’ve always said I’m a traditional Democrat and I support Mr. Trump because much of the Democrat party has lost its way. I’ll always be a traditional democrat tho …. I put country before politics so if the Democratic candidate is not up to par, I will vote for the Republican one.

Fdr was a Hero to the Jewish people they loved him. And they voted for him in huge numbers. The United States during World War II did more than any other country of the world to fight back against the holocaust. And that’s according to the united states Holocaust Memorial Museum

I go by the dictionary definition …if somebody believes a white person, or black person, or a Jew is inferior than they are a racist.

Criticizing, Israel, America or South Africa doesn’t make somebody a racist. This is common sense.
But you’re not just criticizing Israel. You are dumping on Jews, and barely three weeks after the Jewish people experienced the biggest loss of life since the Holocaust - and by HAMAS savages who tortured innocent little Jewish children and babies to death, by INTENTION.

Anyone who decides to point out how awful Jews are - hey, they yell! - after such a display of Jew-hate is antisemitic themselves.

One of three things:

1) You are a different poster altogether.
2) You are being paid by a pro-Palestinian group to spew venom against Jews.
3) You have exposed your antisemitism, which was always there.

Why do you suggest only Trump supporters make such an accusation? I despise broad terms. I also believe behind every prejudice is an opportunity to educate. Protesting for peace or to protect citizens is far.different than supporting Hamas. I have seen videos.of people trying to burn Israeli.flags, wising Israelis die, another evil woman in ths UK was video taped mocking a Jewish guy "oh did your people get killed,.oh boo hoo" as sh laughed wth evil glee. That tells me a great deal about humanity and how messed up the world is.
And all of that is terrible behavior, and I’ve also seen videos of Jews in Israel, burning Palestinian flag, spitting at Palestinian women, spitting at nuns and using violence against innocent in Palestinian, women and children. So there you go. Everyone shd criticized bad players on both sides.

I’m sure there are some left when you’re super leave antisemitism as a problem in America. But just look at Fox News it is overwhelmingly israeli propaganda. I don’t know if they’ve ever interviewed somebody in Palestine to explain how terrible their life is in the Gaza Strip. Living like second-class citizens.

Almost all American politicians support Israel. Biden said he won’t draw a red line for Israel. That is really anti-American behavior by Biden. It’s unbelievable.

This is really getting tiring seeing anti-Americanism from Trump supporters for the first time on the US message board. I never thought that they would make the accusation that fellow Americans are anti-somatic. I certainly hope that that behavior stops. Because most Americans are good people.

Forum List

Back