Some of my fellow Trump supporters. Stop making accusations of antisemitism about your fellow Americans.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity… yes that’s anti Semitism.

There is no rise of antisemitism on college campuses. if people here think that pot smoking hippies at college campuses saying “free Palestine” are dangerous “antisemites”… they are living in a fantasy world.

There has always been a criticism of Israeli policy from college students , especially from American Jews who continue to overwhelmingly vote Democrat they’ve done so since the days of WW2.

People can complain falsely about antisemitism in America Until They are red in the face. They will never be right. It is demanded of them if they make such a serious alligation, they must show the person they are accusing of saying that Jews are lesser people compared to non-Jews. That’s it if they can’t do that they got no argument.

Have a nice day.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively. Turn in the far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive. Political stance is. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity yes that’s anti Semitism.

There is no rise of antisemitism on college campuses. There has Lon always been a criticism of his rally policy, especially from American Jews, who continue to overwhelmingly vote Democrat they’ve done so since the days of WW2.

People can complain falsely about antisemitism in America Until The, right in the face. They will never be right. It is demanded of them if they make such a serious alligation, they absolutely must show the person they are accusing of saying that Jews are lesser people compared to non-Jews.

Have a nice day.
The pal protests are anti Jew you lying reject, they have made no secret of that from the get-go,

That’s boring and immature from you. You have to show proof if you accuse somebody of antisemitism show them, saying Jews are some humans. Otherwise take back your accusation.
I have seen the attacks on Jews by Pal supporters and have seen the clips where they rant against Jews. You have too you just chose to lie about it. Making you no better then them.

I’ve seen some follow Trump supporters effectively Turn into far left wingers here in this country. Engaging in very divisive Political stances. OK it’s really quite straightforward. If somebody criticizes Israel it’s not antisemitism. If somebody believes that Israel is a terrorist state that’s also not antisemitism. You see there is a dictionary definition here.

If somebody believes Jews are lesser than non-Jews when it comes to humanity… yes that’s anti Semitism.

There is no rise of antisemitism on college campuses. if people here think that pot smoking hippies at college campuses saying “free Palestine” are dangerous “antisemites”… they are living in a fantasy world.

There has always been a criticism of Israeli policy from college students , especially from American Jews who continue to overwhelmingly vote Democrat they’ve done so since the days of WW2.

People can complain falsely about antisemitism in America Until They are red in the face. They will never be right. It is demanded of them if they make such a serious alligation, they must show the person they are accusing of saying that Jews are lesser people compared to non-Jews. That’s it if they can’t do that they got no argument.

Have a nice day.

Where are you finding these "Trump Supporters?" Everyone I hear pining for the Holocaust to come back are Bidenistas

Have a nice day.
How much are you getting paid that you’ve changed from a decent poster to one who is spewing antisemitism with your every post?

Why do you suggest only Trump supporters make such an accusation? I despise broad terms. I also believe behind every prejudice is an opportunity to educate. Protesting for peace or to protect citizens is far.different than supporting Hamas. I have seen videos.of people trying to burn Israeli.flags, wising Israelis die, another evil woman in ths UK was video taped mocking a Jewish guy "oh did your people get killed,.oh boo hoo" as sh laughed wth evil glee. That tells me a great deal about humanity and how messed up the world is.

Last edited:
You see there is a dictionary definition here.
which is actively being contorted towards political stripe
Russian disinformation.
1698613199288.png

~S~

Have a nice day.
Don't be an antisemite. You're making us look bad

That’s boring and immature from you. You have to show proof if you accuse somebody of antisemitism show them saying Jews are sub humans. Otherwise take back your accusation.
One can be anti Semitic without having to claim that Jewish people are “sub human.”

Have a nice day.
^ Unhinged Jew hater

Forum List

Back