Some NY'ers are beyond nutz when they believe blowjobs for cops is a good thing

I know of two different women who got out of expensive tickets that way. I doubt they cared if it was legal.

Its all a shit show ready to explode any day. I am curious though about the demographics of Tonawanda. Is there a lot of hookers there are just bored housewives?

It was Adam Schiff's idea
Obviously you suckers will believe anything:

1599163674373.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate The Buffalo Chronicle Questionable based on far-right-wing bias, a complete lack of transparency, promotion of propaganda/conspiracy theories and several failed fact checks.

If the cop is doing his/her duty, he/she should not accept sexual favors, from those whom he/she is ticketing/investigating, "while on the clock." What he/she does after work, is his/her business. However, such offers should not be accepted in lieu of "looking the other way to infractions of the law."

Forum List

Back