Some NFL stadiums appear empth, is the boycott working?

There is no doubt that the racist NFL Kneelers have only damaged themselves.
The 2017 NFL season is over.

^^^ a rightwing putz running away from the thread topic.
Hardly, snowflake. I have posted links to articles in the past about stadiums being half-empty...to which snowflakes have responded how those have only been the stadiums of losing teams.

I have posted published photos of nowhere-near 'filled to capacity stadiums', as snowflakes have claimed, proviing they lied, and they always lie / deny / justify their lies.

I'm still standing here, not running, still dealing with snowflake BS. I just don't have the same interest in this issue, as it is one of the lesser piss-poor partisan political attacks on Trump and a distraction from the recently further revealed treason and criminal activities of Mueller, Obama, Holder, and the Clintons regarding the KNOWN wide-spread Russian Bribery / Extortion / Influence Purchasing of the Russians in 2009.
they don't understand that attendance numbers are counted as paid attendance, not the numbers in the stadium. funny.
Idiot...

The numbers I posted were the number of people to walk through the gate.

^^^ a rightwing putz running away from the thread topic.
Hardly, snowflake. I have posted links to articles in the past about stadiums being half-empty...to which snowflakes have responded how those have only been the stadiums of losing teams.

I have posted published photos of nowhere-near 'filled to capacity stadiums', as snowflakes have claimed, proviing they lied, and they always lie / deny / justify their lies.

I'm still standing here, not running, still dealing with snowflake BS. I just don't have the same interest in this issue, as it is one of the lesser piss-poor partisan political attacks on Trump and a distraction from the recently further revealed treason and criminal activities of Mueller, Obama, Holder, and the Clintons regarding the KNOWN wide-spread Russian Bribery / Extortion / Influence Purchasing of the Russians in 2009.
they don't understand that attendance numbers are counted as paid attendance, not the numbers in the stadium. funny.
Idiot...

The numbers I posted were the number of people to walk through turn styles.
You forget something or just bumping this post up?

There is no doubt that the racist NFL Kneelers have only damaged themselves.
The 2017 NFL season is over.

Yeah, instead of making $16 billion like they did last year, they'll only make $15 billion this year. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Pro football is the most popular sport in America and will continue to be for decades to come, despite you nut jobs feeble attempt at boycotting.
:trolls:

This isn't so much a boycott as people refusing to pay their money to see people being obnoxious.

The wife and I are holding firm. It would appear that in some city the same can be said. I am not sure how performers can piss off their core audience and then expect loyalty. Or maybe these team just suck and no one wants to pay 300 dollars to see them play.

NFL HELL: Several Stadiums Nearly Empty As Anthem Protest Backlash Rolls Into Week 7 (PHOTOS)
They should look on the bright-side of things. At least that they has more supporters than Hillary. Well, but even Vermin Supreme has more supporters than Hillary.

The wife and I are holding firm. It would appear that in some city the same can be said. I am not sure how performers can piss off their core audience and then expect loyalty. Or maybe these team just suck and no one wants to pay 300 dollars to see them play.

NFL HELL: Several Stadiums Nearly Empty As Anthem Protest Backlash Rolls Into Week 7 (PHOTOS)

Absolutely having an effect. You can go on and buy Bears tickets for under face value. Haven’t been able to do that ever.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Probably the latter... a lot of these teams suck and no one wants to pay $300 to see them.

But you keep pretending that these protests that have you soooo upset are the reason.
What a jackass. The guy said he didn't know if it was the protests or not and then you spew out your lie. You are disgusting.
Truth doesn't attend joe's games.

Forum List

Back