Some Liberals Learn

Oh, please, don't try and play dumb.
I'm dead serious when I say I do not follow pop culture, modern actors, actresses and comedians or even athletes.

They don't interest me most of the time.

If you hang on to their every word as somehow relevant that's your choice. I tend to like the old stuff.

Perhaps he had an injection of integrity.
He is a limey, so he isn't interested in our political shit show like we are. He's a moonbat of course, but even Bill Maher has the ability to be objective on occasion.

Then again Bill Maher also has the money and fan base that protects him from being cancelled.

Wow. Six paragraphs and a couple of gratuitous sentences just to convince me I'm supposed to be afraid of someone I never heard of.

Thanks for the insight. :)

I didn't 'convince' you.....I exposed you.

You claim not be be concerned but keep posting it.

Another proof of the fact that Democrats lie about everything.

He has a snatch? Who the hell is Alyssa Milano that I should care?

Seriously. Pop culture today is a waste and the number of actors, actresses, comedians, talk show hosts etc who think that they are experts on anything and everything is mind boggling. To think we should CARE is even more mind boggling.
You know I still like you bitch.

Wow. Six paragraphs and a couple of gratuitous sentences just to convince me I'm supposed to be afraid of someone I never heard of.

Thanks for the insight. :)

Who said you are supposed to be afraid of him?

Be educated by him by all means, though I know you will refuse, but afraid?

Nah. Fear is a tool of the progressive left.

Who the hell is Russel Brand and why does his opinion matter?

Brit comedian/actor who banged Katy Perry for a minute.

His opinion matters to me because he was a Hollywood insider and has been in the belly of the beast.

I didn't 'convince' you.....I exposed you.

You claim not be be concerned but keep posting it.

Another proof of the fact that Democrats lie about everything.
You believe that if you want hon...far be it from me to crush what little relevance you might retain in this world :)

Bleh. Hollywood.

Exactly...

he is funny though.

Get him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are very funny films.

He seems to be well educated on many issues these days and is now a political commentator. He has his own podcast and is a compelling broadcaster.

I'm dead serious when I say I do not follow pop culture, modern actors, actresses and comedians or even athletes.

They don't interest me most of the time.

If you hang on to their every word as somehow relevant that's your choice. I tend to like the old stuff.

Nor do I, but I don't live under a rock, either. If you are even moderately engaged with the world you would know who all of these people are.

So, you are either a hermit, living in a cave, or you are lying.

So why lie about such a silly thing?

You believe that if you want hon...far be it from me to crush what little relevance you might retain in this world :)

I'm a conservative,.....I know I can believe what I want.

You, on the other hand, have restrictions when it comes to thinking.

Nor do I, but I don't live under a rock, either. If you are even moderately engaged with the world you would know who all of these people are.

So, you are either a hermit, living in a cave, or you are lying.

So why lie about such a silly thing?

Lying, it appears, is something Democrats believe to be their birthright.

CAT FIGHT!!!!!

tenor.gif

I'm all.,..

63kcDBuvm6.gif

Who the hell is Russel Brand and why does his opinion matter?
That is the thinking that gets us a Hitler at some point. You have not issue with the endless amount of TV/Media shills promoting your view of world harmony. All the laughter and insults and demeaning phrases with even destruciton of individuals thrown in for good measure. Today's march to pure totalitarianism is of diversity, PC, quotas, equity, feminism, gender differences, and the like. Look at your selves. And when you do attack someone. Attack those who deny you if it is a legitimate reason without circumstances.

That is the thinking that gets us a Hitler at some point. You have not issue with the endless amount of TV/Media shills promoting your view of world harmony. All the laughter and insults and demeaning phrases with even destruciton of individuals thrown in for good measure. Today's march to pure totalitarianism is of diversity, PC, quotas, equity, feminism, gender differences, and the like. Look at your selves. And when you do attack someone. Attack those who deny you if it is a legitimate reason without circumstances.

"That is the thinking that gets us a Hitler at some point."

You just figured that out??????

1633373024388.png

Forum List

Back