Nancy’s Face Masks

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
I find Fancy Nancy Pelosi's Face-Masks that are made to match her outfits to be one of most putrid elitist statements from her yet…She doesn't believe that she is a public servant but rather Queen of the May.

These professional politicians have made them rich themselves at our expense. Our Founders made one of their biggest mistakes when they didn't include term limits in our Constitution!

I find Fancy Nancy Pelosi's Face-Masks that are made to match her outfits to be one of most putrid elitist statements from her yet…She doesn't believe that she is a public servant but rather Queen of the May.

These professional politicians have made them rich themselves at our expense. Our Founders made one of their biggest mistakes when they didn't include term limits in our Constitution!
He husband helped to make her rich also. The Founders were rich so what's new and the Founders wore wigs that were powdered..How elitist.

If you are seriously bothered by her face mask, you are childishly looking for something to complain about. What's wrong? Nobody gave you a new conspiracy theory to be upset about yet today?

If you are seriously bothered by her face mask, you are childishly looking for something to complain about.
Im bothered by the fact that she's an evil gin soaked **** of a woman.

The masks actually help!! I don't have to see that ugly face with the skin stretched over her ears and the botox oozing out of her pours.

Im bothered by the fact that she's an evil gin soaked **** of a woman.

The masks actually help!! I don't have to see that ugly face with the skin stretched over her ears and the botox oozing out of her pours.
I'm sure you are a real beauty too.

For me, since the pandemic began, it's been the black masks which have clued me in to the true nature of the politicized pandemic and our politicians' response to it. In my mind a black mask signifies dark intent, a certain SS feeling; an expectation of millions of deaths yet to come.

Let them eat cake.

For me, since the pandemic began, it's been the black masks which have clued me in to the true nature of the politicized pandemic and our politicians' response to it. In my mind a black mask signifies dark intent, a certain SS feeling; an expectation of millions of deaths yet to come.

For me, the black mask is the one I got from an uber driver, that I keep in my glove box for those scenarios where I actually have to wear one and forgot to bring anything else.

In my mind, it signifies power and compliance.

He husband helped to make her rich also. The Founders were rich so what's new and the Founders wore wigs that were powdered..How elitist.
Sure was. They were able to keep head lice at bay while the plebes had to itch all the time. You know that's why they wore the wigs, right? Instead of suffering from bugs crawling through their hair, just shave it all off and wear a wig powdered to keep them off.

Forum List

Back