Some Karen just called the cops on me because I’m not wearing a mask!

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
If your city has decreed masks when outdoors, wear the mask. If not, wear it where you are supposed to. You didn't actually get a ticket did you?
No I took off,, I’m not waiting to see if I get hauled off.. I have a record. And the mask is a guideline not a law.. she can go to hell
Good move. Try not to cuss out little old karen ladies as it usually does no good, and looks bad on YouTube. If they are really a pain in the a$$, keep a bag of turnip seed for night seeding of her lawn. Those damn things will grow anywhere. Fastidious karen ladies often have nice lawns until the turnip crop starts growing.

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
Does your state actually mandate that when not home, you MUST wear a mask? If so, you broke an ordinance. If you are in a state that leaves it up to the individual, don't sweat it.
Oh, and her race is immaterial (as whites who object to black behavior are now called). All that matters is what I originally said.
Mayors can’t make laws! They can go to hell!
Your state legislature makes state law. Your mayors along with the town councils make local laws. All local laws are legal, unless they try to supersede federal laws.

If your city has decreed masks when outdoors, wear the mask. If not, wear it where you are supposed to. You didn't actually get a ticket did you?
No I took off,, I’m not waiting to see if I get hauled off.. I have a record. And the mask is a guideline not a law.. she can go to hell
Good move. Try not to cuss out little old karen ladies as it usually does no good, and looks bad on YouTube.
I was on video telling a latin pig to speak English

Does your state actually mandate that when not home, you MUST wear a mask? If so, you broke an ordinance. If you are in a state that leaves it up to the individual, don't sweat it.
Oh, and her race is immaterial (as whites who object to black behavior are now called). All that matters is what I originally said.
Mayors can’t make laws! They can go to hell!
Your state legislature makes state law. Where do they stand on the issue?
Who cares where they stand.. pass a law or not

you could always do what I did,,
I have one of those cheap paper masks and wrote 666 on it and keep it wadded up in my pocket for when the snowflakes complain

Too bad she wasn't armed. No need for the police then.
Are you saying I should have been Assaulted?

Self defense. Everyone has a right to defend themselves.
How did I assault her?
she saw your face?......
Yes why
thats how you assaulted her....

How did I assault her?
she saw your face?......
Yes why
Huh

Best mask yet...
il_340x270.2392578990_j3j3.jpg
I gotta get a couple...
:auiqs.jpg:

I wouldn't worry about it. The police have been defunded, and a social worker will contact you in about 3 weeks.

I see winterborn gave a funny.
I thought he quit.

winterborn has left countless times....

countless times? Hmmmm.......I think not.
Winter Born is Reborn.
As a Reborn member, maybe you should start in Introductions.
;)

My profile and all my posts were never taken down. While I intended to completely leave, I ended up just taking a break.

How did I assault her?
she saw your face?......
Yes why
Huh
you aint that stupid jitts quit acting like you are....

I wouldn't worry about it. The police have been defunded, and a social worker will contact you in about 3 weeks.

I see winterborn gave a funny.
I thought he quit.

winterborn has left countless times....

countless times? Hmmmm.......I think not.
Winter Born is Reborn.
As a Reborn member, maybe you should start in Introductions.
;)

My profile and all my posts were never taken down. While I intended to completely leave, I ended up just taking a break.
Well, welcome back to the Jungle...
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg
I get the whole taking a break thingy.
I have been providing the welcome snacks since Old Lady left...
Enjoy...8trumpdonuts17.33-AM-2.jpg

I mean, you are a total piece of shit; so nobody would shed a tear if she ran you over. But, fuck wearing a mask if you’re not near another person, and especially on a bike ride through some trails. So, fuck her. But also fuck you, just because you suck in general.

If they are really a pain in the a$$, keep a bag of turnip seed for night seeding of her lawn. Those damn things will grow anywhere. Fastidious karen ladies often have nice lawns until the turnip crop starts growing.

I used crabgrass seed for that. The farm supply store had it in bulk, for use in hayfields. It makes it less obvious that it was vandalism, and crabgrass is harder to get rid of than broadleaved plants.

Forum List

Back