Some Karen just called the cops on me because I’m not wearing a mask!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!

• Banned
Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!

Too bad she wasn't armed. No need for the police then.
Are you saying I should have been Assaulted?

just tell her you work for NASA and are wearing a state of the art clear mask so thin it cant be seen without a microscope,,,

Self defense. Everyone has a right to defend themselves.

If your city has decreed masks when outdoors, wear the mask. If not, wear it where you are supposed to. You didn't actually get a ticket did you?

How did I assault her?

If your city has decreed masks when outdoors, wear the mask. If not, wear it where you are supposed to. You didn't actually get a ticket did you?
No I took off,, I’m not waiting to see if I get hauled off.. I have a record. And the mask is a guideline not a law.. she can go to hell

How did I assault her?
she saw your face?......

How did I assault her?
she saw your face?......
Yes why

Does your state actually mandate that when not home, you MUST wear a mask? If so, you broke an ordinance. If you are in a state that leaves it up to the individual, don't sweat it.
Oh, and her race is immaterial (as whites who object to black behavior are now called). All that matters is what I originally said.

Does your state actually mandate that when not home, you MUST wear a mask? If so, you broke an ordinance. If you are in a state that leaves it up to the individual, don't sweat it.
Oh, and her race is immaterial (as whites who object to black behavior are now called). All that matters is what I originally said.
Mayors can’t make laws! They can go to hell!

Forum List

Back