Some Karen just called the cops on me because I’m not wearing a mask!

Al
Wearing a mask biking? Oh hell no!
How ya gonna breathe?
All you poor sickly little tRumpkins, can't breath through a layer of fabric.
I bet you can't beat me on a 7-mile run. (on a bike)
I never run more than 100 yds unless absolutely necessary.
I'm much more apt to turn and fight.
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?
How about instead, you put a plastic bag over your head, just to be certain no tRumplings breath on you.
Best to be safe, I am here to help.
Better of you guys just wear your masks.

You want the economy open? CDC says 4-6 weeks of everyone wearing masks and this is kicked.

Wear your mask

Want schools open?

Wear your mask

It's not rocket surgery here, kid. We know what to do to beat this thing. You just won't do it. You're going to cause shutdowns, unnecessary deaths, economic hardship, and you're also costing your orange idol the election.
they lied to you but youre to stupid to know it,,,
Nope.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?
How about instead, you put a plastic bag over your head, just to be certain no tRumplings breath on you.
Best to be safe, I am here to help.
Better of you guys just wear your masks.

You want the economy open? CDC says 4-6 weeks of everyone wearing masks and this is kicked.

Wear your mask

Want schools open?

Wear your mask

It's not rocket surgery here, kid. We know what to do to beat this thing. You just won't do it. You're going to cause shutdowns, unnecessary deaths, economic hardship, and you're also costing your orange idol the election.
Move out if you don’t like freedom,
America is it for everybody

Unde
Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
Why don’t you democrats have the balls to pass it as a law lol come on chickens
Put on a mask, bitch.

CDC says if everyone wore masks we could have this under control in 4-6 weeks.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the economy to come roaring back?

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
It’s under control! We are tired of you liars. Take a hike this is America! We take risks!
Under control?

Tell that to Rick desantis.

Then put on your mask, bitch.
Make me bitch
No shoes no shirt no service bitch.

You "Make me wear a shirt"

Me "you're an idiot"

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
They should privatize that place and charge you to use it.

The Living Collections, herbarium, and library and archives support research as well as public programs for all ages. Open and free every day, this jewel in the Emerald Necklace park system is among Boston’s most beloved open spaces.

The Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University, established in 1872, is the oldest public arboretum in North America.[2] This botanical research institution and free public park is located in the Jamaica Plain and Roslindale neighborhoods of Boston, Massachusetts.

Don't you hate this place? We all know you Republicans hate "the commons".

the City retains responsibility for water fountains, benches, roads, boundaries, and policing.

They should stop being responsible and make you pay to get in.

Permanent grounds staff, excluding the manager, are members of AFL/CIO Local 615, Service Employees International Union

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
Welcome to the world of "Busy Body Political Identity Groupies"! You to can be a BBPIG if you just give up critical thinking & accept GroupThink as your final destination!!

we-dont-care-1d3d70b9bf.jpg
Especially since the beginning of this we have been told it can enter through your eyes. So....

Let me get this BS story straight. You were biking in Arnold Arboretum so slowly that you were able to hear a woman yell at you, yell back, see her pull out her phone and heard her talking to the police?!? Exactly how slow do you peddle?

View attachment 363792
No I was coming out of the park and she yelled at me! I said what I said and she called the cops.. I know she did because she was watching which way I was turning
Why are these Marxist twats utilizing the police for their petty grievances? I thought they wanted police disbanded?

You are stupid and endangering yourself and others by not wearing a mask. Did you ever think of this? This is AMERICA, where we are supposed to be smart, not idiots. I don't care if you get sick, because you obviously don't care about getting sick, but don't be spreading it to other, smarter people.
If you and the rest of the Marxist twats have a mask on why do you care? You are protected after all.

it wasnt that, it was that folks just arent hsed to seeing men dressed lime Egyptian hookers chasing chickens.

Let me get this BS story straight. You were biking in Arnold Arboretum so slowly that you were able to hear a woman yell at you, yell back, see her pull out her phone and heard her talking to the police?!? Exactly how slow do you peddle?

View attachment 363792
No I was coming out of the park and she yelled at me! I said what I said and she called the cops.. I know she did because she was watching which way I was turning
Why are these Marxist twats utilizing the police for their petty grievances? I thought they wanted police disbanded?

except for when you dont have a mask on.

There is absolutely no reason to wear a mask when bike riding, jogging, walking, motorcycle riding, or driving in a car alone. NONE.

View attachment 363792

Kind of like how Nancy Pelosi and crew want private security while you have to fend for yourself in the street against the criminals they let out of prison. :)

View attachment 363792

Kind of like how Nancy Pelosi and crew want private security while you have to fend for yourself in the street against the criminals they let out of prison. :)

pretty much. im lucky in that i live right by NASA so the crazy doesnt come out much here. unless its mask rage.

Forum List

Back