Some Karen just called the cops on me because I’m not wearing a mask!

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
Let me get this BS story straight. You were biking in Arnold Arboretum so slowly that you were able to hear a woman yell at you, yell back, see her pull out her phone and heard her talking to the police?!? Exactly how slow do you peddle?

3B734A04-A1D9-4B2F-AC8A-6D2F515F6297.jpeg

Unde
Al
Wearing a mask biking? Oh hell no!
How ya gonna breathe?
All you poor sickly little tRumpkins, can't breath through a layer of fabric.
I bet you can't beat me on a 7-mile run. (on a bike)
I never run more than 100 yds unless absolutely necessary.
I'm much more apt to turn and fight.
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?
Why don’t you democrats have the balls to pass it as a law lol come on chickens
Put on a mask, bitch.

CDC says if everyone wore masks we could have this under control in 4-6 weeks.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the economy to come roaring back?

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
It’s under control! We are tired of you liars. Take a hike this is America! We take risks!
Under control?

Tell that to Rick desantis.

Then put on your mask, bitch.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?
Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
the CDC is lying to you dumbass,,,
Nope.

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
Let me get this BS story straight. You were biking in Arnold Arboretum so slowly that you were able to hear a woman yell at you, yell back, see her pull out her phone and heard her talking to the police?!? Exactly how slow do you peddle?

View attachment 363792
No I was coming out of the park and she yelled at me! I said what I said and she called the cops.. I know she did because she was watching which way I was turning

Unde
Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
It’s under control! We are tired of you liars. Take a hike this is America! We take risks!
Under control?

Tell that to Rick desantis.

Then put on your mask, bitch.
Make me bitch

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
How about instead, you put a plastic bag over your head, just to be certain no tRumplings breath on you.
Best to be safe, I am here to help.

If they are really a pain in the a$$, keep a bag of turnip seed for night seeding of her lawn. Those damn things will grow anywhere. Fastidious karen ladies often have nice lawns until the turnip crop starts growing.

I used crabgrass seed for that. The farm supply store had it in bulk, for use in hayfields. It makes it less obvious that it was vandalism, and crabgrass is harder to get rid of than broadleaved plants.
Interesting. Did not know you could buy crab grass seed commercially. Had know idea there was a use for it.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
All I gotta do is beat you to the punch. ;)
Nite Nite, Termite.
Now you're gonna hit me for a head start?

You really are a pussy.
All I gotta do is make you snooze with a punch. ;)

If they are really a pain in the a$$, keep a bag of turnip seed for night seeding of her lawn. Those damn things will grow anywhere. Fastidious karen ladies often have nice lawns until the turnip crop starts growing.

I used crabgrass seed for that. The farm supply store had it in bulk, for use in hayfields. It makes it less obvious that it was vandalism, and crabgrass is harder to get rid of than broadleaved plants.
Interesting. Did not know you could buy crab grass seed commercially. Had know idea there was a use for it.
Who would buy crab grass seed? :wtf:This is new..

Who would buy crab grass seed? :wtf:This is new..
Kinda like going to a florist and asking if they sell poison ivy........LMAO

You are stupid and endangering yourself and others by not wearing a mask. Did you ever think of this? This is AMERICA, where we are supposed to be smart, not idiots. I don't care if you get sick, because you obviously don't care about getting sick, but don't be spreading it to other, smarter people.

You are stupid and endangering yourself and others by not wearing a mask. Did you ever think of this? This is AMERICA, where we are supposed to be smart, not idiots. I don't care if you get sick, because you obviously don't care about getting sick, but don't be spreading it to other, smarter people.
I wasn’t 20 feet near the broad. I was on a bike. Yea I farted in her direction but so what

It’s actually illegal in Massachusetts to wear a mask

Butting Up Against Old Anti-Mask Laws
These state and local actions are executive orders — not laws — but mask laws do exist. In fact, there are many of them. But they are not anything like coronavirus orders. In fact, they are the opposite. Many states — about 15 — have laws that forbid you to wear masks.

These laws have various origins. Many are anti-terrorism laws aimed at the Ku Klux Klan. One of the oldest, New York's 1845 law, was more generally anti-criminal. That law made it illegal in 1845 to appear "disguised and armed" and was used, 166 years later, to charge masked Occupy Wall Street protesters.

So, if it's against the law in these states to wear masks, what's a police officer to do?

Two southern states have taken steps to guide them. In Alabama, Attorney General Steve Marshall issued a statement in April saying that state's 71-year-old anti-mask law will not be enforced against people who wear medical masks. In Georgia, Gov. Brian Kemp signed an executive order suspending that state's 70-year-old law.

But don't think that criminals are keeping an eye on these developments. There have been several incidents recently involving armed robbers wearing medical masks.

Meanwhile, the rest of us must make do with following the law and the governmental guidance as best we can. So it may not be surprising then that face masks are the hot fashion accessory of the moment.

If you have to wear a mask, you might as well make the most of it.

^^^^^^^^
Another who should try the plastic bag.

Did you piss your pants while typing that............Scared bro..........poor thing.
:CryingCow:

Forum List

Back