Some Karen just called the cops on me because I’m not wearing a mask!

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
Put on a mask, bitch.

Seriously! I was biking in the Arnold Arboretum, came out to the street went to take a right some lady screamed at me I turned around and she said “ wear your mask” I said fuck you bitch! This is AMERICA! Than she got on the phone and called the cops on me. Wtf!
I mean, you are a total piece of shit; so nobody would shed a tear if she ran you over. But, fuck wearing a mask if you’re not near another person, and especially on a bike ride through some trails. So, fuck her. But also fuck you, just because you suck in general.
Well that’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me man I’m getting emotional

Too bad she wasn't armed. No need for the police then.
Are you saying I should have been Assaulted?
Yes. You are a danger to the public.

Put on a mask, bitch.
Wooo no need for name calling

Put on a mask, bitch.
It's not a name it's a description. Put on a mask, bitch.

Put on a mask, bitch.
It's not a name it's a description. Put on a mask, bitch.
No wont and if this was 30 years ago I would have called my mother over to beat that bitches ass

You're a fucking thug and an idiot! IDIOT!

Al
Wearing a mask biking? Oh hell no!
How ya gonna breathe?
All you poor sickly little tRumpkins, can't breath through a layer of fabric.
I bet you can't beat me on a 7-mile run. (on a bike)
I never run more than 100 yds unless absolutely necessary.
I'm much more apt to turn and fight.
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?

Al
How ya gonna breathe?
If you can't breath through a simple cloth mask anyone could beat you across the room.

You can't have it both ways, Son. Either you are fit and strong or you can't breath through a simple piece of cotton.

Which is it?
Why don’t you democrats have the balls to pass it as a law lol come on chickens

Are you saying I should have been Assaulted?

Self defense. Everyone has a right to defend themselves.
How did I assault her?
The more important question is whether the police were idiot enough to actually take the call, come out and devote township resouces to a guy riding a bike in the woods, or did they tell Karen to sit down, shut up, get a life and cram a dildo in her mouth??

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
If it's only a thin cloth mask then it's simply of no damn use so there is no point whatsoever of wearing it. DUH! You simple minded dumbass!

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
Put on a mask, bitch.

CDC says if everyone wore masks we could have this under control in 4-6 weeks.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the economy to come roaring back?

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
All I gotta do is beat you to the punch. ;)
Nite Nite, Termite.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
the CDC is lying to you dumbass,,,

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
If it's only a thin cloth mask then it's simply of no damn use so there is no point whatsoever of wearing it. DUH! You simple minded dumbass!
Don't be stupider than you have to be. This has all been explained to you already.

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
Put on a mask, bitch.

Want the schools open?

Put on a mask, bitch.

Put on a mask, bitch.

And so on.
It’s under control! We are tired of you liars. Take a hike this is America! We take risks!

Al
How ya gonna breathe?

Which is it?
All I gotta do is beat you to the punch. ;)
Nite Nite, Termite.
Now you're gonna hit me for a head start?

You really are a pussy.

Does your state actually mandate that when not home, you MUST wear a mask? If so, you broke an ordinance. If you are in a state that leaves it up to the individual, don't sweat it.
Oh, and her race is immaterial (as whites who object to black behavior are now called). All that matters is what I originally said.
How does a state mandate an ordinance that applies to all regardless of circumstance? And what possible value can these ordinances have if they vary from one location to another? It is all arbitrary, unsupported by any real science and imposed as an optics feel-good measure across the board without concern for individual circumstance.

Forum List

Back