Some inconvenient facts for EV cheerleaders!!

Ha ha, YES ?
The electricity is “ different “ ? You couldn’t have given a more stupid answer then if you wore a MAGA hat.

The electricity is “ different “ ?

Tell you what, you run your city on wind and solar electricity
and I'll run mine on natural gas and nuclear electricity and we'll
compare reliability.

I'll even let you store all you want in batteries. LOL!

Ha ha, YES ?
The electricity is “ different “ ? You couldn’t have given a more stupid answer then if you wore a MAGA hat.

But symbolic rhetoric doesn't add up to dick in the real world s0n. The only thing that matters is....who's not winning??! :deal:

In the US, solar/wind a joke....fringe as an energy source. Not debatable.

And btw..where is there any hard evidence that the "science" has transcended to the real world? LoL...it's a progressive slogan....yuk...yuk.

80 million MAGA be like....

58835.jpeg

Oooops
For the bozos who fall for the EV propaganda :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Basic math fAiL
Pols who push electric cars ignore basic math and physics
More dumbfuckery. 1.3 million Tesla's sold in 2022. A 40% increase over 2021. In the meantime, most ICE vehicles looking at negative numbers compared to last year. And more and more manufacturers building EV's.

"There were 7.8 million electric vehicles sold worldwide in 2022, a 68% increase from 2021, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing preliminary research from the automotive research groups LMC Automotive and EV-Volumes.com.Jan 16, 2023"

You're the idiot claiming we can easily store all the excess wind and solar until we need it.....

post your proof.
Easily done, you poor dumb shit.

The electricity is “ different “ ?

Tell you what, you run your city on wind and solar electricity
and I'll run mine on natural gas and nuclear electricity and we'll
compare reliability.

I'll even let you store all you want in batteries. LOL!
Now dumb ass, you aren't going to have a choice. You see, it is economics driving the shift to renewables, not politics. And the utilities do not give a rat's ass about your ignorant politics, they are going to invest in the generation that gives them the best return and that is renewables.

Easily done, you poor dumb shit.

That's fucking awesome!!!!

Now show the one that'll store energy in Chicago. In February.
3 weeks of power should be plenty.

Now dumb ass, you aren't going to have a choice. You see, it is economics driving the shift to renewables, not politics. And the utilities do not give a rat's ass about your ignorant politics, they are going to invest in the generation that gives them the best return and that is renewables.

You see, it is economics driving the shift to renewables, not politics.

Stop it.....you're killing me!!!

When are renewables going to be cheaper than fossil fuels? 2050? 2070? LOL!

And the utilities do not give a rat's ass about your ignorant politics

No kidding, my politics don't involve throwing billions of taxpayer dollars at
less reliable, more expensive "green" energy.

I'm laughing...back in 2014, Old Rocks was trumpeting about how by 2020 EV's would have well over 500 mile range!! Lol...they still suck :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:
I just checked into this this weekend at my local KIA and Hyundai dealerships. Av range is around mid 200 to mid 300 miles. And not all cities have the capacity to charge them ( the dealer couldn’t even tell us were the charging stations were located in Albuquerque). So…here in NM. you can’t even drive them to Roswell and back for example.😄

More dumbfuckery. 1.3 million Tesla's sold in 2022. A 40% increase over 2021. In the meantime, most ICE vehicles looking at negative numbers compared to last year. And more and more manufacturers building EV's.

"There were 7.8 million electric vehicles sold worldwide in 2022, a 68% increase from 2021, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing preliminary research from the automotive research groups LMC Automotive and EV-Volumes.com.Jan 16, 2023"

LoL...only 2% of vehicles on the road in the US are electric. But I'm the dumb fuck:coffee:

Whooooops.

Dude, you and I will be in our boxes for a long, long time before that # gets to even 20%....d0y.

The perpetual anger in all of your posts confirm...you're lOsiNg and you know it.:eusa_dance::boobies::boobies::boobies:

LoL..you've always been a lemming.

Economics EXACTLY why fossil fuels going nowhere for a long, long time. Only the lemmings bamboozled by green propaganda. Hedge fund investment almost entirely predicated upon fossil fuels. Drrrrrr.

But I'm the dumb fuck! :2up:

Bennington wrote, "In life, there are two kinds of people. Carnies and Rubes. Don't be a rube"

Oz is ghey....

Wiz of Oz new-4fnl.jpg

Last edited:
Well i knew this was going to happen just didn't expect it so soon. they don't mention the ages of the two child victims. That concerns me.

So much more evil than children killed by fires caused by cigarettes, matches, lighters, gasoline, lighter fluid, stoves, ovens, toasters, electrical shorts, etc, etc, etc.

Well i knew this was going to happen just didn't expect it so soon. they don't mention the ages of the two child victims. That concerns me.

It's a horrible day in New York City when two children die ... where no one is allergic to bee stings? ... the 117 deaths per day from piston-engined rigs doesn't concern you? ... that's pretty mean-spirited don't you think? ...

Forum List

Back