Some good questions about what was done in the raid (and not done)

It’s been reported that the June recovery by subpoena did in fact include Top Secret docs

You are insane
oh... "it's been reported" :rolleyes:

Obviously, that could mean anything. It could mean some brain damaged person (not speaking of potus but who knows?) called up cnn and "reported" it, breathlessly, I am sure..

and cnn, being the lying bastards they are... made it a news story without verifying anything

go lie to someone else

oh... "it's been reported" :rolleyes:

Obviously, that could mean anything. It could mean some brain damaged person (not speaking of potus but who knows?) called up cnn and "reported" it, breathlessly, I am sure..

and cnn, being the lying bastards they are... made it a news story without verifying anything

go lie to someone else
You’re beyond reason

a search warrant is always supposed to be SPECIFIC for what is to be seized. It cannot, for example, authorize a search of an entire home when looking for, say, bedsheets that may have blood on them or what have you (assuming a murder scene has already been investigated). The bedroom would be searched but not the rest of the house and maybe not even the entire bedroom. I could be wrong.. not an attorney and maybe this is not a good example. But one thing I KNOW is that the warrant has to be specific

so yeh, it looks like a fishing expedition.. trying to find something NOT authorized..

I think what we have to consider is that this action is politically motivated to try to find anything negative that they can use against DJT. The progressives don't care about legalities or the letter of the law. they just want to find as much dirt as possible on Trump. Nobody on either side is going to be indicted or convicted of anything; it's not a question of justice but instead it's about politics.

I think what we have to consider is that this action is politically motivated to try to find anything negative that they can use against DJT. The progressives don't care about legalities or the letter of the law. they just want to find as much dirt as possible on Trump. Nobody on either side is going to be indicted or convicted of anything; it's not a question of justice but instead it's about politics.
well, anyone who has followed news and current events for more than 2 years knows this.. I've been doing that much longer than 2 years.. fool that I am

The FBI is politicized, the DOJ and just about every other agency... the IRS recently got more resourses so they can now become Most Corrupt Agency. They were feeling left out..

well, anyone who has followed news and current events for more than 2 years knows this.. I've been doing that much longer than 2 years.. fool that I am

The FBI is politicized, the DOJ and just about every other agency... the IRS recently got more resourses so they can now become Most Corrupt Agency. They were feeling left out..
Jesus. What a load of crap

Y'know, this is eerily familiar with what they did to Trump back in 2016 I think it was. The FBI/DOJ opened an investigation against Trump and his campaign that according to the subsequent IG Report had insufficient grounds to do so. And of course, nobody got arrested or indicted for that, so since there is/was no deterrence they did it again. Or so it appears at this point.

Y'know, this is eerily familiar with what they did to Trump back in 2016 I think it was. The FBI/DOJ opened an investigation against Trump and his campaign that according to the subsequent IG Report had insufficient grounds to do so. And of course, nobody got arrested or indicted for that, so since there is/was no deterrence they did it again. Or so it appears at this point.
Will the Rs once they win the H and S

do something about that inequity?

LMAO ^^^ this is why the left should not be in charge, they are crazy. Seriously, former president Trump is going to hide something in the first lady's underwear? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
That's not even the point.

Again, a search warrant has to be very specific as to what is being searched and seized.

Somehow, I doubt it was specific. oh, right, like they are going to write on the damn search warrant: Classified documents which may be hidden in Melania's clothing.. Well, to me this is looking like an open and shut case unless the SW actually DID say to look in her closet.

Garland, moderate as he was sold to us when Obama named him for the Supreme Court, should have gone into his job with either a mandate to - or simply the decency to know that he should - take firm steps to repair the torn and tattered reputation of the DOJ and the FBI, in the wake of their top-down corrupt prosecutorial misconduct during the various investigations of the last ten years.

Instead he seems intent on accomplishing what I might have thought impossible: actually making the FBI and DOJ's reputation worse. At last, even Democrats are seeing the danger of such out of control federal law enforcement agencies.

That includes the Dems on this board, no doubt. They are not as obtuse as they pretend to be, because who could be? If they really were that dumb, they would not be able to type coherent sentences. The idea of a message board is to defend your side, no matter what. The fact that their side's actions are now indefensible only adds to the sport.

Even Lesh , whose last thought, as he drifts off to sleep aided by whatever life enhancers he consumes, must be: 'Dang, that Seymour dude was right, again!'

Garland, moderate as he was sold to us when Obama named him for the Supreme Court, should have gone into his job with either a mandate to - or simply the decency to know that he should - take firm steps to repair the torn and tattered reputation of the DOJ and the FBI, in the wake of their top-down corrupt prosecutorial misconduct during the various investigations of the last ten years.

Instead he seems intent on accomplishing what I might have thought impossible: actually making the FBI and DOJ's reputation worse. At last, even Democrats are seeing the danger of such out of control federal law enforcement agencies.

That includes the Dems on this board, no doubt. They are not as obtuse as they pretend to be, because who could be? If they really were that dumb, they would not be able to type coherent sentences. The idea of a message board is to defend your side, no matter what. The fact that their side's actions are now indefensible only adds to the sport.

Even Lesh , whose last thought, as he drifts off to sleep aided by whatever life enhancers he consumes, must be: 'Dang, that Seymour dude was right, again!'
then it would be the "tattered reputation" of the federal judge that approved the search warrant.

The claim is made that the documents taken were of such sensitive nature, that they felt no choice but to do a raid-search. And that they were subpoenaed them back in spring, so plenty of leeway given.

It looks more & more like this has nothing to do with J6, and is instead an egregious mishandling of classified documents.

Will the Rs once they win the H and S

do something about that inequity?

If you're talking about 2016, it's probably too late for that but I would expect the Rs to do something about the raid on Trump's house unless it turns out he actually messed up with classified data. Although Hillary got away with it, so where's the justice if they screw Trump over for essentially the same thing? I think the House in particular will go after Biden with an impeachment, IMHO he deserves it more than Trump ever did.

I have been watching Fox about this story. So far it seems that people are not addressing a very important issue, although there are a lot of important issues addressed in this clip.

News guests on Fox have hinted around about this but... (maybe I missed an important segment.. .can't watch 24/7).

I have studied some law and it strikes me that

a search warrant is always supposed to be SPECIFIC for what is to be seized. It cannot, for example, authorize a search of an entire home when looking for, say, bedsheets that may have blood on them or what have you (assuming a murder scene has already been investigated). The bedroom would be searched but not the rest of the house and maybe not even the entire bedroom. I could be wrong.. not an attorney and maybe this is not a good example. But one thing I KNOW is that the warrant has to be specific

so yeh, it looks like a fishing expedition.. trying to find something NOT authorized..

if you libs don't want to acknowledge that anything was done improperly (bc as we all know Dims never do anything wrong)... Answer this:

Why were Melania's CLOTHES gone through?
Yes warrants are very specific. It doesn't give you the ok to search for let's say a car in a cloths closet. Or a TV in a kitchen drawer

then it would be the "tattered reputation" of the federal judge that approved the search warrant.

The claim is made that the documents taken were of such sensitive nature, that they felt no choice but to do a raid-search. And that they were subpoenaed them back in spring, so plenty of leeway given.

It looks more & more like this has nothing to do with J6, and is instead an egregious mishandling of classified documents.
Oh, the claim "is made?" Obviously the first question an intelligent person asks is "who made the claim and what did they say, exactly?"

I clicked your link for the answer:

1660263304407.png

Ah. A "report says," something about how the DOJ "felt."

The report cited "two people briefed on the classified documents."

So, I suppose you thing that two mysterious and anonymous people making an unverified claim are twice as credible as only one mysterious and anonymous person making an unverifiable claim? They aren't because X x 0 = 0.

If you understand that last sentence, you are way to smart to believe what you're typing, just as I said above.

"Under the advice of my counsel ... I decline to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution."
Just how dumb are Republican leaders today locked in by educationally challenged grassroots Republicans to support a complete fool, the former President?

Or, still another lesson in the axiom, "be careful what you wish for."

Following the FBI search of Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago home, leading Republicans rose up in support of the party's leader and demanded the DOJ explain its reasons for the warrant. In view of the disclosures by the Jan. 6 committee before a nationally televised audience, that in itself was not a wise move.

Even Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, normally an extremely savvy politician, fell victim to the foolish Republican hoopla.

"The country deserves a thorough and immediate explanation of what led to the events of Monday," McConnell said in a statement. "Attorney General Garland and the Department of Justice should already have provided answers to the American people and must do so immediately."

Well, Garland called their bluff. He is going to do exactly what McConnell asked, much to the chagrin of leading Republicans like McConnell.

Trump declared his home was, “under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate,”

Trump can't help himself. That entire statement is a lie meant for his uninformed followers who believe everything he says while paying him to say it.

In any case, Garland called Trump's bluff, too.

Keep something in mind. The FBI search of Trump's home was four days ago. Trump has a copy of the warrant and a receipt for all the items removed from his home. Trump could have made all that public, just what Republicans and McConnell wanted.

Trump did not want the warrant and the receipt made public!

Politico reports, "The Justice Department moved on Thursday to unseal portions of the search warrant executed at the Mar-a-Lago estate of former President Donald Trump earlier this week."

“The public’s clear and powerful interest in understanding what occurred under these circumstances weighs heavily in favor of unsealing,” prosecutors revealed in a court filing connected to the search warrant.

Just how dumb are today's Republicans?

Forum List

Back