Some Good News For A Change

The new strain will kill us all, what's joe doing about it?

Last I heard, Joe was in his basement mumbling to himself and drooling all over his lap, while Jill was feeding him his morning Malt-O-Meal.

Why can't you people just accept good news and enjoy it?

The reason why I put this in Current Events is because it's not political.

Why does everything have to be political with you people?

Grow up.
We are warning you, there is a new strain and no cure

Grow up.
Trump will be blamed for the new strain.

See, all is well.

Last I heard, Joe was in his basement mumbling to himself and drooling all over his lap, while Jill was feeding him his morning Malt-O-Meal.
Well if people would just stop leaving their homes, we would not have this problem now would we?

Goddamed people.....why do they have to go to work, market and doctor's offices? Just stay put and die slowly and shut the fuck up about it!

Grow up.
You had four years to ‘grow up’ and chose not to. Sit the fuck down

Now now the demoquack new thing is unity...lol

Fck'em

Republicans are in this thread admitting that it doesn't matter what the facts of the matter are, once it involves President Biden, they'll bash it. Even if and when the news is good.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:

Grow up.
Early reports are being optimistic and say that the vaccine developed may work on the new strain. We will have to wait and see. Still it highly probable that the vaccine will work because the vaccine is new . So there really is no defense that the virus has built up for the vaccine.

Well if people would just stop leaving their homes, we would not have this problem now would we?

Goddamed people.....why do they have to go to work, market and doctor's offices? Just stay put and die slowly and shut the fuck up about it!
Well they think we are all Bill Gates who can just hide in his basement for decade and not have to work to survive and then wonder why people are getting pissed off wanting to hatch crazy plots like kidnapping the governor of Michigan.

I think they are semi retarded.

He’s not the president yet.

Seriously. What is trump doing about it?

He allowed people to come here from Britain. No ban. After the democrats pointed out that something needed to be done, trump changed to requiring a negative virus test to enter the nation.

Never mind that some covid tests aren't very reliable.

Biden won't be president for another 3 weeks. What is trump doing?

Playing golf.

If anyone wants to know what Biden will do about the virus and the new mutation, all they have to do is a simple search to find the answer. Biden laid out a plan to combat the virus and I'm sure that he will be implementing it just as soon as he is president. He can't now.

The one person who can do something doesn't give a rat's ass. He's off playing golf and rage tweeting in the middle of the night.

Forum List

Back