Some Good News For A Change

Republicans are in this thread admitting that it doesn't matter what the facts of the matter are, once it involves President Biden, they'll bash it. Even if and when the news is good.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It doesn't even involve Biden right now.

Yet they bash Biden for what trump has done or has not done.

They are very pathetic.

Why can't you people just accept good news and enjoy it?

Because while that's all well and good, think of all the people who never caught it and still lost everything.

Some people have lost all hope for a better future, no thanks to this wild overreaction to the virus.

But hey, you can tell them the good news, Dana, it's sure to put their lives back together.

The new strain will kill us all, what's joe doing about it?
He’s not the president yet.

Seriously. What is trump doing about it?

He allowed people to come here from Britain. No ban. After the democrats pointed out that something needed to be done, trump changed to requiring a negative virus test to enter the nation.

Never mind that some covid tests aren't very reliable.

Biden won't be president for another 3 weeks. What is trump doing?

Playing golf.

If anyone wants to know what Biden will do about the virus and the new mutation, all they have to do is a simple search to find the answer. Biden laid out a plan to combat the virus and I'm sure that he will be implementing it just as soon as he is president. He can't now.

The one person who can do something doesn't give a rat's ass. He's off playing golf and rage tweeting in the middle of the night.
Bidumb is in the basement fingering someone’s pussy.

He allowed people to come here from Britain. No ban. After the democrats pointed out that something needed to be done, trump changed to requiring a negative virus test to enter the nation.

Playing golf.

If anyone wants to know what Biden will do about the virus and the new mutation, all they have to do is a simple search to find the answer. Biden laid out a plan to combat the virus and I'm sure that he will be implementing it just as soon as he is president. He can't now.

The one person who can do something doesn't give a rat's ass. He's off playing golf and rage tweeting in the middle of the night.
Pretty sad excuse for a president...or a human being.
I can’t wait until he’s gone.

Playing golf.

Pretty sad excuse for a president...or a human being.
I can’t wait until he’s gone.

Same here.

Republicans are in this thread admitting that it doesn't matter what the facts of the matter are, once it involves President Biden, they'll bash it. Even if and when the news is good.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Biden is going to take an ass packing and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

Coming in January:

Xiden's National Lockdown.

Confined to your homes.

No more than 2 family members allowed in any single room.

Hospital beds allocated only to Party members with anything as serious as a hangnail. Priority to those wanting a free abortion.

You'll love it liberals - as long as Xiden doesn't also shut Down social media to prevent snap protests.

Playing golf.

I was wondering what they where going to do about all the abandoned Walmarts

Forum List

Back