Some good news amidst the insanity.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Part of the video mentions that Miley Cyrus will not have children until Climate Change is resolved.

Considering the fact that the climate is going to change constantly, just as it has for 4 billion years with or without farting animals on the surface I think it's wonderful this stupid bitch won't reproduce. When liberals reproduce humanity suffers a loss of collective intelligence. The rest of the video discusses corporations sucking up to the asinine climate cult, for instance Burger King will begin feeding cattle some sort of feed that reduces their farts.

Guest what I won't be eating again? Not that I ate there a lot anyway so it's no major sacrifice.

I still assert that I have the solution to climate change, and I'm surprised it has not caught on with the libturd cult, considering how they're always prattling on about to many people on the planet.

If you TRULY BELIEVE human beings are changing the planet in a way that will make it uninhabitable, all you have to do is this.

On Oct 1st 2020, if all of you follow these simple steps, the impact on Oct 2nd will be tangible. Get a clear plastic bag, and some duct tape. Take a large gulp of NyQuil, or even the whole fuckin bottle. Place the bag over your head just before you fall asleep and seal it with the duct tape around your neck in order to trap the CO2 you exhale. This will neutralize your carbon footprint entirely. I guarantee that if all of you sniveling vacuous bed wetting drones follow this program, on Oct 2nd 2020 the earth will be a much cooler place and the collective intelligence of our civilization will more than double. These calculations are based on the fact that you jabbering retards actually have a negative factor in IQ statistics, and the fact that your inclination to destroy shit and reduce the quality of life for everyone else has made the world suck more than it ought to.

So get with the program parasites, put your plastic where your mouth is and show us how dedicated you are to stopping Global Whining.

• Banned
I could not care less if that skank has children.... given how she's turned out parenting skills weren't passed on
She was probably raised by a mexican maid that barely spoke english. I've seen kids like this, and at the age of 10 you could see that they were going to be freaks of nature.

Part of the video mentions that Miley Cyrus will not have children until Climate Change is resolved.

Considering the fact that the climate is going to change constantly, just as it has for 4 billion years with or without farting animals on the surface I think it's wonderful this stupid bitch won't reproduce. When liberals reproduce humanity suffers a loss of collective intelligence. The rest of the video discusses corporations sucking up to the asinine climate cult, for instance Burger King will begin feeding cattle some sort of feed that reduces their farts.

Guest what I won't be eating again? Not that I ate there a lot anyway so it's no major sacrifice.

I still assert that I have the solution to climate change, and I'm surprised it has not caught on with the libturd cult, considering how they're always prattling on about to many people on the planet.

If you TRULY BELIEVE human beings are changing the planet in a way that will make it uninhabitable, all you have to do is this.

On Oct 1st 2020, if all of you follow these simple steps, the impact on Oct 2nd will be tangible. Get a clear plastic bag, and some duct tape. Take a large gulp of NyQuil, or even the whole fuckin bottle. Place the bag over your head just before you fall asleep and seal it with the duct tape around your neck in order to trap the CO2 you exhale. This will neutralize your carbon footprint entirely. I guarantee that if all of you sniveling vacuous bed wetting drones follow this program, on Oct 2nd 2020 the earth will be a much cooler place and the collective intelligence of our civilization will more than double. These calculations are based on the fact that you jabbering retards actually have a negative factor in IQ statistics, and the fact that your inclination to destroy shit and reduce the quality of life for everyone else has made the world suck more than it ought to.

So get with the program parasites, put your plastic where your mouth is and show us how dedicated you are to stopping Global Whining.

LMAO Good one. Let me know if any of these imbeciles follow your suggestions.

According to the news, the feed the cattle are to be fed is, Lemon Grass, which produces less gas when eaten.
There's one major flaw in that plan and that is that Lemon Grass is "tropical." It won't naturally grow in most of the United States, thus creating a supply and demand issue.
Just give the cows a bucket of Beano, every meal.

1. I like BK's flame-broiled burgers. Good fries too. Fuck.

2. I'm shocked Miley hasn't been knocked up before now. Or maybe he had an abortion on the QT. Whatev. Don't care.

3. She does prove the point that if you are not a Dem if you're under 30 than you have to heart. The other side being if you're a Dem after oh, say 50, then you're an idiot.

4. Climate change is somewhat down on the list of priorities for most Americans, as it should be. IMHO, we have other more pressing issues to deal with now.

Forum List

Back