87 protestors arrested for felonies at Kentucky AG's residence

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like the folks in Kentucky are finally cracking down on BLM...

They arrested 87 on FELONY CHARGES!!!

I just wonder if the warden will be considerate, and let them continue working for their cause while they do their time...

FB_IMG_1594798400800.jpg

I just wonder if the warden will be considerate, and let them continue working for their cause while they do their time...

View attachment 363605

Oh, you don't say? LOL Arrested for trying to influence an AG? LOL. dang, when will this spread? I could see some real positives here.

View attachment 363605

Oh, you don't say? LOL Arrested for trying to influence an AG? LOL. dang, when will this spread? I could see some real positives here.

They were TRESPASSING in her front yard!

They were trying to intimidate the Attorney General into a different course of action.

There were behaving in a threatening manner.

View attachment 363605

They were trying to intimidate the Attorney General into a different course of action.

They can be arrested for trespassing. A minor thing. Nearly everyone that goes in to see an AG goes in to try and influence him.

"Yes, we have an appt to see the A.G. at 2.00. I must warn you though, if you try and influence him you will be arrested".

LOL. Let's go for it. It could be a real positive..........I can't wait to see a few governors get arrested.

View attachment 363605

They can be arrested for trespassing. A minor thing. Nearly everyone that goes in to see an AG goes in to try and influence him.

"Yes, we have an appt to see the A.G. at 2.00. I must warn you though, if you try and influence him you will be arrested".

LOL. Let's go for it. It could be a real positive..........I can't wait to see a few governors get arrested.

You think over 87 people Criminally overtly trespassing at the same time is a minor thing?

:auiqs.jpg:

They weren't protesting, they were trying to intimidate her, which is a FELONY!

View attachment 363605

they were not charged with trying to influence the AG. They were charged with intimidating the AG.

Are you intelligent enough to comprehend the difference, or not?

They can be arrested for trespassing. A minor thing.

Trespassing may be a minor thing.

The other charges? Maybe not so much...

"Due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions, each person was charged with Intimidating a Participant in a Legal Process (Class D felony), Disorderly Conduct 2nd Degree (Class B misdemeanor), and Criminal Trespass 3rd Degree. (Violation)."

Nearly everyone that goes in to see an AG goes in to try and influence him.

I don't believe the AG in question takes appointments at his home, genius.

Lock the fuckers up for a month and see how their attitudes change when they're released...

No way will anything happen to those protesters from that racist "anti-cop movement."

They know that the powers-that-be in Kentucky would not dare punish them.

They are totally out of control because dreadful people like the Speaker of the House and the mayor of New York City and cowardly CEOs are groveling at their feet and asking forgiveness.

View attachment 363605

You think over 87 people Criminally overtly trespassing at the same time is a minor thing?

:auiqs.jpg:

They weren't protesting, they were trying to intimidate her, which is a FELONY!

I covered that.

View attachment 363605

they were not charged with trying to influence the AG. They were charged with intimidating the AG.

Are you intelligent enough to comprehend the difference, or not?

We wouldnt want anyone to do that would we?

"Due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions, each person was charged with Intimidating a Participant in a Legal Process (Class D felony), Disorderly Conduct 2nd Degree (Class B misdemeanor), and Criminal Trespass 3rd Degree. (Violation)."

Lock the fuckers up for a month and see how their attitudes change when they're released...

It isn't going to happen. It's not illegal to try and influence a public official. As I said before, it would be cool if it was.

It isn't going to happen. It's not illegal to try and influence a public official. As I said before, it would be cool if it was.

They weren't charged with attempting to "influence" anyone.

They were charged with "intimidation".

They are two very different things...

They weren't charged with attempting to "influence" anyone.

They were charged with "intimidation".

They are two very different things...

The article notes they were trying to "influence" her but were charged with "intimidation". The charges will be dropped.

If the attempt is done in a criminal manner, jackass, it is! You are willfully stupid.

"due to their refusal to leave the property and their attempts to influence the decision of the Attorney General with their actions."

And their attempts to influence..............

Attempting to influence an elected public official is not illegal. Otherwise......................

Flashback: 12 times Trump has ripped Sessions on Twitter

Forum List

Back