Blame Democrats For Killing Sports In America

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats isolated us and are trying to force us into wearing masks, but believe me when I say this, they're going to make sure that sports is dead in this country, and is unforgivable.

There is no way that college football games can be played this year as long as the DEMOCRATS keep faking new COVID-19 positive tests. Not sick people. Just positive tests. The NFL will cancel their season shortly, and the China-loving NBA won't be playing this year and maybe next year. Baseball is history and Hockey, who knows. Hard to play games when you have to stay 6 feet from other players.

But you can go out on the freeways all you want and try to stop cars. Protesters are immune to COVID-19.

Democrats isolated us and are trying to force us into wearing masks, but believe me when I say this, they're going to make sure that sports is dead in this country, and is unforgivable.

There is no way that college football games can be played this year as long as the DEMOCRATS keep faking new COVID-19 positive tests. Not sick people. Just positive tests. The NFL will cancel their season shortly, and the China-loving NBA won't be playing this year and maybe next year. Baseball is history and Hockey, who knows. Hard to play games when you have to stay 6 feet from other players.

But you can go out on the freeways all you want and try to stop cars. Protesters are immune to COVID-19.

I gave up on the NBA, soooo tired of seeing James and Bryant over and over on the TV!

It has become a game of individuals and dunks, booooring!

I don't care if NBA dried up and blow away.

There is a new game in town started by a black man on interstate 5 in the state of Washington, and he leads in points.

The incompetence of your hero‘s handling of Covid19 is the sole thing killing sports. You can search the world over and maybe you might find some Third World countries doing worse than the US, but not any developed countries. Fact.
Not that China who was paid by Obama to make the virus had anything to do with the killing of sports.

Sports are patriarchal, or was it racist, or was it homophobic, or misogynist.....I can't keep track of what all these people and activities are on the scale of left wing hate............

Just freaking end all sports, all movies and anything that might have been fun and entertaining.....after all, if we can't be unequal in happiness and success.....we can surely be completely equal in misery and suffering...

The democrat party is the party of Lucifer......not content to exist in heaven, he started a war to rule there......when he lost, he was more than happy to rule over Hell......the democrat party is his party....rather than live happily in heaven....they would rather rule of the ashes of this country....

Maybe if all of the teams changed their names to Brothers, Niggas, Protesters, Hate Whities, Trump Killers, etc., then they could declare all of the games as riots and the season could commence.

My idea....all the teams pick a shape......sure, eventually shapes will be deemed racist or homophobic, but it would be a great start...

The L.A. Circles.....the New York Rectangles....the Chicago Triangles.......until the democrat party declares those as hate symbols, we should get a season or two out of the names....

Sports are patriarchal, or was it racist, or was it homophobic, or misogynist.....I can't keep track of what all these people and activities are on the scale of left wing hate............

Just freaking end all sports, all movies and anything that might have been fun and entertaining.....after all, if we can't be unequal in happiness and success.....we can surely be completely equal in misery and suffering...

The democrat party is the party of Lucifer......not content to exist in heaven, he started a war to rule there......when he lost, he was more than happy to rule over Hell......the democrat party is his party....rather than live happily in heaven....they would rather rule of the ashes of this country....
The Democrat Party's campaign slogan is "EMBRACE THE SUCK"

I gave up on the NBA, soooo tired of seeing James and Bryant over and over on the TV!

It has become a game of individuals and dunks, booooring!

I don't care if NBA dried up and blow away.

I gave up on the NBA years ago when they could palm the ball and take 7 full steps before dribbling and not be called for 'walking'.
Is 'walking' even a rule anymore? I wouldn't know as I haven't watched a game pre- Michael Jordan.

I am trying to figure out who you just offended with that quote......we should probably enter a rage circle to figure that out......things like that were popular with the left in the 1960s where they would sit around and tear each other apart....just before they went out to bomb government buildings...

I am trying to figure out who you just offended with that quote......we should probably enter a rage circle to figure that out......things like that were popular with the left in the 1960s where they would sit around and tear each other apart....just before they went out to bomb government buildings...
Sounds like DeBlasio.

Maybe if all of the teams changed their names to Brothers, Niggas, Protesters, Hate Whities, Trump Killers, etc., then they could declare all of the games as riots and the season could commence.

My idea....all the teams pick a shape......sure, eventually shapes will be deemed racist or homophobic, but it would be a great start...

The L.A. Circles.....the New York Rectangles....the Chicago Triangles.......until the democrat party declares those as hate symbols, we should get a season or two out of the names....
Shapes deal with Mathematics and we all know Math is racist.

Seattle Public Schools Say Math Is Racist
The committee suggests that math is subjective and racist, saying under one section, “Who gets to say if an answer is right,” and under another, “how is math manipulated to allow inequality and oppression to persist?”

The committee suggests that math is subjective and racist, saying under one section, “Who gets to say if an answer is right,” and under another, “how is math manipulated to allow inequality and oppression to persist?”
Of course it’s racist. It’s the basis of logic.

Excellent point......

I would suggest they could use colors....but that is a non-starter from the start....

The L.A. Magentas? The Chicago Ochre?

Forum List

Back